uncarbonised

Nov 26, 2016
Is anyone else getting a crash when he's lying in bed after Quinn picks up some more drugs.

Its after he says 'No classes, just my conscience telling me how much I should study.'

Not seeing a planned crash in the script like with the doctor scene, and its a fresh install + deleted persistant file too

TrueKing

Nov 21, 2018
Can someone please provide the correct way to unlock the cube from start to finish. I cant seem to figure it out at all.

Flute

Jun 12, 2019
From the moment of the release till now there have been 60 pages written, and every page has 20 posts. So 1200 posts were written while 1000 are complaints. Just wow.

uncarbonised

Nov 26, 2016
Is anyone else getting a crash when he's lying in bed after Quinn picks up some more drugs.

Its after he says 'No classes, just my conscience telling me how much I should study.'

Not seeing a planned crash in the script like with the doctor scene, and its a fresh install + deleted persistant file too

Found out there is another planned crash in the script, like the doctor scene, but it's in scripts/freeroam/e10/Freeroam_room1

Reactions: ChuckyHH

titom32

Sep 30, 2019
great.... restarted the episode 3 from the begining..... and I am stuck in a loop at the end of the halloween party free roam at the moment when Sage speak with bella....... the same moment comes in a loop again and again.....

I was waiting for this update..... I was wrong.....

Jul 31, 2023
Great episode as always, take your time! I can´t wait for the next one! (great Lily scenes i´m so happy rn)
Fuckin A !

Jills path is clearly going to be quite dramatic after the reveal her father was at the HOT/Prep part which was used by Burke and others to fuck some of the HOTs and that Bianca is already showing lust towards MC for helping her with the truth her partner is cheating on her.

The new scenes render quality was superb . Looking back at early episodes you can se the difference is huge , especially Bella scenes.

What an episode !

Reactions: IronTaylor11

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Omg is there possible to link it on torrent -size is to big
BeingADIK-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes