Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
While that is true.
I personally think the word slut should be erased from the universe.

But if she has to be a slut I want her to be my slut.
You just can't help yourself can you next your going to want Madame, Lydia and Helen

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
It's been a while...
Hi everyone, I'm back to track, since I finished most of my main saves and doesn't afraid spoilers anymore :D

Never thought I was ask something like it, but could some kind person drop me a link to the all status updates I probably missed since Dec, 8 ? I seen recent and fresh status update from yesterday, but was it the first one since the release? Were any renders/special renders/rooster stuff posted so far? Search thing here is a mess...

Thanks in advance and sorry to be that guy, lol.

Ugh, I willing and have so much to discuss. But I'll start later, probably, I haven't enough time right now and I wish to spend the rest of my holiday to play a bunch of some more saves :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I'm glad everyone is starting to see my love for Arieth.
Now if only DPC still visited here and saw my posts.
It might inspire him to do a path for her.

The love between Arieth & I cannot be tamed.
It burns brighter than the sun.
What do you mean that everyone is starting to see your love for Arieth. The only thing we see is that there is something seriously wrong with you for even wanting that skank near you. You need an intervention. :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's been a while...
Hi everyone, I'm back to track, since I finished most of my main saves and doesn't afraid spoilers anymore :D

Never thought I was ask something like it, but could some kind person drop me a link to the all status updates I probably missed since Dec, 8 ? I seen recent and fresh status update from yesterday, but was it the first one since the release? Were any renders/special renders/rooster stuff posted so far? Search thing here is a mess...

Thanks in advance and sorry to be that guy, lol.

Ugh, I willing and have so much to discuss. But I'll start later, probably, I haven't enough time right now and I wish to spend the rest of my holiday to play a bunch of some more saves :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course MGs are not equal, this is nonsense, how can anyone write something like that. They are all much better than girl under the spoiler. ;)
To your question, today was the very first status update of Episode 11.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Of course MGs are not equal, this is nonsense, how can anyone write something like that. They are all much better than girl under the spoiler. ;)
To your question, today was the very first status update of Episode 11.
Maya or Bella being better than Josy? That's a very special take.

4.80 star(s) 1,540 Votes