Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Dpc won't give us that option. Sad, but true.
You know what will be the best option? also story wise, will be Tommy being fed up about Vinny (he dislike him from the start , but start liking him for some weed ) so if somehow he kinda fed up about him might as well beat him to coma then while Mick and Buddy get killed while fighting the police or something .

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
No problem to get a neutral path with Jill, like this its even possible to be kinda a "bad guy", on neutral you can decide to fight all the time or take drugs (not both though... fighting AND drugs are too much to stay neutral). Obviously... Jill doesnt like that, and she shows that. ON my neutral "experiment" path with her, my MC took the shrooms... and yeah, Jill doesnt like that one bit.

I have several neutral paths, and they are just pointless more or less. Sure its kinda interesting to make some "bad" choices in a relationship with Jill, Bella or M/J to see the reactions, but it always feels "off"

And if iam not wrong about it... but i dont think so cause i couldnt manage it in many attempts. Quinn is the ONLY one where you need a specific affinity to get closer to her. All the other girls, including side-girls are "dateable" with at least two different affinities... some are exluded if you are DIK or Chick, but always available as neutral... so at least two options. For Quinn you need DIK affinity or thats it.

Neutral doesnt rule out any "relationship" besides Quinn. At least i managed to get every other girl on neutral playthroughs, except Quinn.

But yeah... i dont play the neutral routes anymore i think. They just dont feel "right"... to me.
Quinn doesn't require DIK from what I experienced or rule out neutral, (can be wrong ofc, hazy memories :p ) -you just need to interact with her when you can (you can tell her to fuck off with Maya), maybe it's enough to fuck her at cumpetion and have insufficient favors with M&J for their path? You go to Quinn when you can: hookah visit, at least rooftop fuck is important? Or was that after M&J shutting you down and it don't matter? Oh and I think read here in the thread, you can not pursue Jill in any way.

Edit:
Anyway, the reason I think those two paths might be a better fit for it, is to balance out Josy & Maya. Because they are both kinda breaking over attitude for the relationship, Josy is unsure of herself, but is a bit more DIK with having joined the HOTS, being a dream of hers. Maya sees you as softer person.

Being a DIK on Quinn's path, is adding another hothead to the mix I think. Cocky attitude might get you killed, but who knows. Regardless, Quinn has not been dealing well under pressure, at least that is what Sage, Riona etc. has been noticing. Put on the spot, she struggles, but mainly holding her spaghetti when MC is near. :whistle:

Last edited:
May 2, 2019
Can someone explain how to fix the episode nine rusty scene i tried to reload and skip interlude to episode 9 everytime i come across Rusty's scene my game crashes i only imported Jills route

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Anyone have a compressed version? I don't have 24gb free lol
Being a DIK [v0.10.1] [Dr PinkCake]

NOTE: If you have my previous compressed copy, you can just get the patch.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

COMPRESSED: PATCH ONLY (only needed if you are running any version below v0.10.0)
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

PATCH ONLY: Use this ONLY on top of v0.10.0, nothing else.
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN <--Make sure to thank Bob69 for that you filthy animals :whistle:

Reactions: ko90

bobert451

May 13, 2020
No, its pretty much prooven that the animation rendering is the bottleneck, and the only one. DPC just poses animations if the queue is nearly empty, and is able to pose those pretty fast. His slaves are able to render about 1 animation per day, not much more. And thats not because he needs so much time to pose them, he does that in "advance" not on the fly. Everything else of the game he can do while the animations are rendering, and does it like that. The DEV reports show that too, he kinda write like that "this week iam posing animations to fil up the queue" next week "so this week iam writing and creating scenes with static renders while the animation queue is running" more or less the dev reports show this pattern over and over again... filling up the animations queue so it doesnt run out, than doing all the other stuff. The animation rendering pretty much sets the whole dev shedule.
It's weird that rendering is his bottleneck, since unlike writing or posing or coding, it's the biggest thing that can be sped up by just throwing money at it. Between ~34K patrons and 250K+ sales on Steam, DPC could pave his driveway in RTX 4090s at this point.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I've just found something out. Josy has had a crush on the MC for much longer, at least 9 months. And why?

In EP9, the MC tells Zoey that he bought a new SIM card 8 months ago and was no longer active on Rooster at that time. In EP10 we learn that Josy has the MC's old Rooster profile avatar on her cell phone. It's not until EP3 that the MC gets the Rooster app and becomes active there again. From Zoey's interlude, we learn that she occasionally sent the MC a Like on Rooster. This can only have been from EP3 onwards, as the MC was not active on Rooster before that.

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
Where are the Rewards photos from Season 1 & 2 stored? I want to delete s1 & 2 but keep some of the photos.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Which makes the dumb whining about "he's just milking subs" you blatantly made up all the more hilarious.
So, pointing out that arguing that faster development cycles are possible is delusional means dumb whining to you?

Fine with me. Don't waste your time anymore: I won't stop writing whatever I want because you say it's dumb.

• Angry
Reactions: jd8097619

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
All the hate for Madame Rose... You all have to see the upside: you can creampie her all you want, she won't get pregnant since she's way past her menopause. :WeSmart:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bleiu
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes