funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I mostly agree with pretty much everything you've said but:
Being forced to live with a parent who tricked you into a loan
This bit I'm still very skeptical about. All we've seen so far, is Maya's side of the story about that loan contract. Sure, we might have it in our possession now, but DPC didn't go that far yet. I have a feeling it'll all be a false flag as far as the main story plot is concerned.

Reactions: Kpyna

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Has anyone worked out where the sweet spot is in the claw machine? (with an image) I love Rio but not $$$ kind love.

• Haha
Reactions: KaiserST

azz111

May 15, 2020
Same survey: Regarding injury, men were more likely to inflict injury than were women
Same survey: approximately 1.5 million women and 835 000 men are physically assaulted or raped by intimate partners
Looks like I can cherry pick data too, given that it's from the same survey you used, you're not looking too flash right now.
Maybe you should actually read the study?

" Reciprocal partner violence does not appear to be only comprised of self-defensive acts of violence. Several studies have found that men and women initiate violence against an intimate partner at approximately the same rate. For example, Gray and Foshee specifically asked adolescents about their initiation of violence and found that among the violent relationships studied, 66% were characterized by both partners initiating violence at least once. In the National Family Violence Survey, both men and women reported that violence was initiated by each partner at least 40% of the time. Additionally, studies of community samples found that a relatively low percentage of women endorsed self-defense as a primary motive for violence. , These data suggest that self-defense cannot fully explain the reciprocal violence phenomenon."

how about

" In fact, women’s greater perpetration of violence was reported by both women (female perpetrators=24.8%, male perpetrators = 19.2%) and by men (female perpetrators = 16.4%, male perpetrators = 11.2%). "

Also, men are far less likely to report being victims, partly because people like you will just tell them to suck it up. And you can find that being accepted as true even on feminist websites. So what's your excuse for your ignorance?

And finally, not being as effective at violence is no excuse for engaging in it. What's next, the "but I'm a bad shot!" defense for attempted murder? No, not being able to throw a good punch doesn't mean people should just let you punch them. What an asinine argument.

Aug 16, 2017
Maybe you should actually read the study?

" Reciprocal partner violence does not appear to be only comprised of self-defensive acts of violence. Several studies have found that men and women initiate violence against an intimate partner at approximately the same rate. For example, Gray and Foshee specifically asked adolescents about their initiation of violence and found that among the violent relationships studied, 66% were characterized by both partners initiating violence at least once. In the National Family Violence Survey, both men and women reported that violence was initiated by each partner at least 40% of the time. Additionally, studies of community samples found that a relatively low percentage of women endorsed self-defense as a primary motive for violence. , These data suggest that self-defense cannot fully explain the reciprocal violence phenomenon."

how about

" In fact, women’s greater perpetration of violence was reported by both women (female perpetrators=24.8%, male perpetrators = 19.2%) and by men (female perpetrators = 16.4%, male perpetrators = 11.2%). "

Also, men are far less likely to report being victims, partly because people like you will just tell them to suck it up. And you can find that being accepted as true even on feminist websites. So what's your excuse for your ignorance?

And finally, not being as effective at violence is no excuse for engaging in it. What's next, the "but I'm a bad shot!" defense for attempted murder? No, not being able to throw a good punch doesn't mean people should just let you punch them. What an asinine argument.
If you don't think what I posted wasn't from the study, by all means, read it again and re-educate yourself. If you want me to start quoting figures from other studies stating the actual gap between male/female violence, by all means say so, but be warned, I'm in for a long night doing it.

azz111

May 15, 2020
All right, message received, I'll dr
Maybe the coveted Jill poll will finally derail this fantastic conversation :oops:

$10 Cosmetic poll: Jill

View attachment 3241506
Help me decide what Jill should wear in episode 11. The winning option gets featured.
All right, message received, I'll drop it.
I just have too many people come through the clinic I work at who are in various kinds of abusive relationships. Men, women, even children (young adults), and it pisses me off when some ignoramus minimizes it. This nonsense is perpetuated by tolerating it, by telling people (anyone) to just suck it up.

Also, I like choice #2. Cool pattern.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Maybe the coveted Jill poll will finally derail this fantastic conversation :oops:

$10 Cosmetic poll: Jill

View attachment 3241506
Help me decide what Jill should wear in episode 11. The winning option gets featured.
Riona can wait. Fuckface's gonna have a date with Jill.

I like option 2. But clearly, it's probably just another date with Jill.

Reactions: Vill3m

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, DPC is too busy counting his money to fix that mistake. :KEK:
money to be counted is a lot, I still think that aesthetically the peak was between chapter 5 and 6, after that it tended to get worse.

in the last chapter Sage improved (but in the chapter before she had a slump), she no longer had that sweaty, greasy look, when the punk makeup is put aside she will take another step toward normalcy

Josy and Maya in continual deterioration

Bella is the easiest character to handle, as exactly the same expression can be used for 90 % of the situations

Aug 16, 2017
You seem to be taking this topic too seriously. It's sad to see that.
I shouldn't have put my two cents in it.
I see that you have principles. This is worthy of respect.
You are ready for self-sacrifice.
I wish I could be as cold-blooded.
But unfortunately, I quickly lose self-control when physical aggression is shown to me.
I asked you whether you were serious on this stance of violence against women or whether it was your usual degree of sarcasm. You affirmed in the former. That was your choice, despite any amount of twisting to the contrary.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes