Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I mostly agree with pretty much everything you've said but:

This bit I'm still very skeptical about. All we've seen so far, is Maya's side of the story about that loan contract. Sure, we might have it in our possession now, but DPC didn't go that far yet. I have a feeling it'll all be a false flag as far as the main story plot is concerned.
I don't see any red herring or false flags here. She clearly expresses why and how it happened. The thing I'm sure about is that it's not a student loan type of credit, as Jill mentioned it too. Probably it's a ordinary type of loan and maybe... probably... part of it is addressed for Helen treatment or something like that. In the same binder MC finds the paided bills for Helen treatment... I can't theorize here a lot, because banking rules, specifics of issuing loans and other nuances vary from country to country. I'm just sure that getting out of this loan will lead to something bad too. It could be a tough choice finally.

Derek mentioned that he also has a co-signed loan. Are they separate? Or they both acted as a co-signers in one loan? As I see it, the trick was to make Maya the person, who took that loan, while Patrick himself acted as a cosigner. If it was opposite, she would be able to escape from this, but while she is the person, who took that loan, it's complicated. Difference with Derek is that he is not threating him of giving the college away from him.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
OK, I probably put it wrong.
I will try to formulate it more concretely.
Violence is unacceptable against proper ladies, even if they sometimes allow themselves too much.
It can be just a nervous breakdown, and such situations should be treated carefully and with understanding.
But there are bitches whose cruelty is many times greater than the cruelty of any man.
They don't understand kind words.
They don't understand respect.
They overstep the bounds of what is allowed, and they only stop if they get a good kick in the ass.
hahaha

Sorry but to watch you tap dance with him is priceless.
Dude, who gives a shit what he thinks.
He's going around reading people's posts like they were court documents
trying to find anything to judge everyone on.
Don't play his 'crying for attention' game.

;)

Aug 16, 2017
For those who continue to reiterate violence against women being OK . . . ( I'm already disgusted that I have to mention you in multiples, hence the 'give up in disbelief' of trying to address you in person), can you do me a favour? Listen to 'Sylvia's Mother' by Dr Hook. In the song, the protagonist has to deal with the fact she's leaving like an adult, instead of beating the shit out of her and her mother for their impertinence at not doing what HE wanted.

Aug 16, 2017
hahaha

Sorry but to watch you tap dance with him is priceless.
Dude, who gives a shit what he thinks.
He's going around reading people's posts like they were court documents
trying to find anything to judge everyone on.
Don't play his 'crying for attention' game.

;)
Projection much? You were the one who stated violence against women was OK then had to cop decent opinions from decent people and couldn't handle it.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I'm entering the forum and the first thing I see is a discussion about whether or not it's right to hit women. I love this forum haha. :KEK: :KEK:
View attachment 3241707
Yeah man i slept after dropping that MC dissed Josy then woke up about this situation .
This thread is amazing everything you want is here theories , Quinn church , Josy Fans, Joshy simping, and many more.
now adding weather it's okay to hit women or not, shits getting better and better.

I remember the old days when Dalli just making up some theories so we can have fun, now the fun is everywhere you just have to pick your poison.

Maybe the coveted Jill poll will finally derail this fantastic conversation :oops:

$10 Cosmetic poll: Jill

View attachment 3241506
Help me decide what Jill should wear in episode 11. The winning option gets featured.
It's 1 without a doubt
and knowing DPC Discord , Patreon i think it will be 3

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
OK, I probably put it wrong.
I will try to formulate it more concretely.
Violence is unacceptable against proper ladies, even if they sometimes allow themselves too much.
It can be just a nervous breakdown, and such situations should be treated carefully and with understanding.
But there are bitches whose cruelty is many times greater than the cruelty of any man.
They don't understand kind words.
They don't understand respect.
They overstep the bounds of what is allowed, and they only stop if they get a good kick in the ass.
I think this video explains the situation well. :KEK:

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
I don't think anyone is a bad guy here. Just different perspectives.

moonhowler1972 is clearly against domestic abuse. Everyone agrees that men abusing women is wrong.

Karamba believes in self-defense if absolutely necessary. That women are not exempt from retaliation if they do evil.

azz111 states that women are moral agents, and their abuse should not be treated with kid gloves. Again, their evil should not be tolerated.

All the above is true. It's not easy to judge. There are so many variables in every situation.

Being a DIK, has so many variables that affect situations in the game. DIK or CHIK status. Past decisions. etc

Real life is way more complicated with many more variables. Best not to judge one another so easily. Respect each other's perspective, learn, and move on. I vote for peace and salutations to all.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
:unsure:, But He didn't care about her being a "basic bitch", until she rejected him, so...:whistle::ROFLMAO:
Okay, without any agenda.
I know. He's just an asshole who can't take the word "no" and compensates for his wretchedness by insulting girls who turned him down. He hit the nail on the head with “basic,” without taking away from the fact that he’s a cunt, and he got what he deserved. Any girl could be attacked by him.
It’s just strange, we saw that Josy can stand up for herself. She slapped Steve, hit Tommy in the balls, and poured a cocktail on the jock. Most likely, he shocked Josy by hitting her sore spot, so she couldn’t do anything and just stood there, confused.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Projection much? You were the one who stated violence against women was OK then had to cop decent opinions from decent people and couldn't handle it.
No I didn't, And I even clarified it later on as well.

My whole qualm is about the Maya home issues being fucking stupid as a story plot!
You reading whatever it is you wanted to read out of it is of your own personal making.

You seem to enjoy jumping to conclusions without any repercussions to your own reactions and you come across as someone who just loves the sound of his own voice! You've got nothing of substance to share with anyone so you decide to gaslight everyone you chose to disagree with and call them names. You've created this bed for yourself.

The good old story of the boy who cried SJW one too many times.

Reactions: azz111

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Okay, without any agenda.
I know. He's just an asshole who can't take the word "no" and compensates for his wretchedness by insulting girls who turned him down. He hit the nail on the head with “basic,” without taking away from the fact that he’s a cunt, and he got what he deserved. Any girl could be attacked by him.
It’s just strange, we saw that Josy can stand up for herself. She slapped Steve, hit Tommy in the balls, and poured a cocktail on the jock. Most likely, he shocked Josy by hitting her sore spot, so she couldn’t do anything and just stood there, confused.
That is true obviously, otherwise she would not start looking for hobbies. Josy has her own insecurities for whatever reason we not aware of yet, and may be we never be, considering dpc. :ROFLMAO:.

but it's clear she has this weird obsession of how people see her... probably it's a mother related issue:ROFLMAO:.

Dannyowns_u

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone know who sings the songs that play during the woods party when you choose to take shrooms or not that goes something like: "I break under pressure just like the last time"? And the song that plays after that goes something like: "I thought that I loved you, but I guess that I love me more"?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
The sweet spot is quite big, anyplace close. But you need to try three times. The third time will get it for you.
I’m fairly sure you can get it first try (based on some code someone posted) but the sweet spot is only a few dozen pixels wide.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes