NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Beth is kind of hot.
I wouldn't say no to holding her hand.
I don't really know what Beth's deal is. Why she hates the DIKs and Cathy. All I really know about her is she hands out pity fucks as easily as scoops of mashed potatoes and that she resents it if you talk shit about the food in the cafeteria. Or talk food about the shit in the cafeteria if MC is to be believed.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I just did a quick search. I started from the beginning and immediately found suitable answers in the Q&A from 2020 and 2021. Including why there have been more EPs. DPC originally planned 12 episodes.
Where did DPC say he originally planned 12 episodes? Every estimate I've seen has been vague, though the estimate range has decreased over time (as you'd expect).
Preliminary planning indicates that BADIK will go on for 10+ Episodes, but don't hold me to that number, things may change.
You can see the game as one big adventure that will have somewhere between 10-20 Episodes.
The first time I mentioned anything about the total episode count I said 10-20 episodes.
The public information is 10-20 episodes and coming this far into the project; I think that it’s an estimation that still holds, but, right now, it’s leaning to be in the 14-20 episode range.
The Q&A 2022 didn't have an episode number estimate (Part 1/Part 2).
My best estimate is four seasons and 15-17 episodes.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
I've finally played the episodes of season 3. And while tying everything up with just more one chapter (11th) seems very unlikely, I can see it being done with 12 chapters.
In any case, if it is getting to heavy, I hope the doc cans see about maybe teaming up for some other projects in the future. Cause while many devs can produce the "good juicy scenes", not many can write as well, make it engaging, build the world, have good flow between scenes, etc.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I wonder what kind of sex animation this is. He worked on the poses for this sex animation for almost a whole month.

Fun tip: A DIK revenge gangbang for Beth.:eek::ROFLMAO:

But seriously, I think DPC encouraged first foursome sex or group sex. He once wrote in such a way that it was very difficult for him. The only question is, which people took part in four-way sex or group sex?

I'm just wondering if the animation might have something to do with the MC's nightmarish memories?

There will be no four-way sex with Jill and Isabella. Things are different with Josy, Maya and Sage and we shouldn't forget the “other” girls. The Pink Rose Girls are also candidates for this.
Probably a sex animation like this. :Kappa:
cry-about-it-neco-arc.gif

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Somebody said he mentioned that there might be a interlude between Season 3 and 4.

And it wouldnt surprise me.

There are plenty things to be dealt with where a interlude would be perfect. Like some background about Jill and Bella, or maybe something about Lynette and Neil... where i would put my bet on.

And iam not against a interlude at all, if its well made and makes sense. The Zoey interlude was just... so pointless. The whole San Diego thing... wtf who cares? It doesnt add anything to the plot or her character. It would have been better to make the interlude about Zoey while she was together with the MC to understand better how deep the connection really was between them. A short fuck and the goodbye at the trainstation was not enough. The flashback when MC talked with Bella about her wasnt enough either to understand that they indeed loved each other. The whole interlude was just a wrong approach...

But making a Interlude in the first place wasnt wrong. And Zoey was the perfect character for it, with her comeback... but the the San Diego thing was jsut... a waste of time.
The problem is that a lot of people won't like Jill or Bella, just like a lot of people won't like Sage.
The players' tastes are already formed, they have their favorite girls and there are disliked ones.
So if the interlude and will be it will not be related to LI, and most likely will be universal. It will be Lynette's story. At the very least it will be a restaurant backstory.
But even so, I don't see the point of an interlude.
I only see a threesome with JB, Elena and the MC if the MC is single, and that's nothing new for DPC if we take the clone series.
It's one thing to create just renders, it's another to animate that. Animating is more complicated than just posing.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes