Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
That wouldn't be hard at all, Lily. Boom just remove all need for Quinn or just kill her let Lily take over
Lily is not a pimp nor a prostitute, she is a stripper. Also she has nothing to do with restaurant business, hence why Quinn has no control over her.

Reactions: Lexkar83

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
NGL I think Quinn is more important than Maya or any main girls for the plot to work. I mean how you would not see it? She is the main antagonist we have to kill at the end after saving either Maya or josy from the burning house.
Quinn is not the main antagonist that the MC has to kill in the end. Quinn can manage her activities alone.

If the house burns, my Josy, Maya and MC will sit outside, let some marshmallows burn in the fire and watch as Quinn returns to her divine home (Hell).:eek::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
How can it be the same character? You're talking in circles... Lily is a freshman, Quinn isn't, Lily is tied to the Pink Rose primarily, Quinn to the BR, Lily is a lone rider, Quinn isn't... They both have vaginas though
Quinn is only a sophomore which is still a lower class-man just like Lily so they in the same boat, if Quinn was a junior then you might have a point

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Maya plot is going to be over soon. Probably we will get it's conclusion in ep 12, either we succeed, or she leaves college for good. Next to 0 chance she joins restaurant.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I think I should be in charge of the restaurant I will make sure all these bastards treat my prostitutes like the queens they are.
yeeeeah, NO! under quinn the girls get paid in cash. under you they would be required to "hold deposits" from the glory hole until they see you for "extraction". and likely get paid in hand holding. theyre better off with quinn

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Lily is so fucking awesome I think she is better than most of the main LI.
And she's a stripper!!! That is so hot. Imagine how awesome it would be to date a stripper.

Other dudes would be so jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: znar25 and Riaman

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
If someone else can do what Quinn does then Quinn isn't needed. I'm not even saying Lily would have to run everything Quinn did. Quinn is unnecessary period.
back to the quinn hating i see:rolleyes:
tbh, i gotta hand it to you darkwen, despite missing every shot, you just keep swinging. i feel like im watching a version of rocky where stallone has down syndrome. on a positive note..... the punch drunk repetition of "alady alady alady" finally make sense.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Lily is so fucking awesome I think she is better than most of the main LI.
And she's a stripper!!! That is so hot. Imagine how awesome it would be to date a stripper.

Other dudes would be so jealous.
Plus beauty with brains, she is top 3 in her class. And also street smart. Unlike Derek or Ashley who seem to be bookish smart with 0 social skills.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
back to the quinn hating i see:rolleyes:
tbh, i gotta hand it to you darkwen, despite missing every shot, you just keep swinging. i feel like im watching a version of rocky where stallone has down syndrome. on a positive note..... the punch drunk repetition of "alady alady alady" finally make sense.
Not Quinn hating just Quinn truthing( totally a word) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Riaman and ffive

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Agreed. She is basically the perfect woman I hope she gets an ending.
She is also a Maya with balls, who fights her own battles. Isnt depressed like shit. Or plaything of Quinn like rest of restaurants (i.e Riona, Camila etc). She is fighting on her own against her family to get into actual useful profession (health care), unlike useless degree which Maya wants.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The first season as we played it would simply not exist.

Josy would make no sense to exist, what would be the point of her arrival in BR? Would she get engaged to mc 6 chapters early and the game would already be over?

Sage and mc wouldn't have a reason to really care about free tuition etc.
should we all enter dalix mode, and start to make theories about how thing would still work, may be even better?! :unsure::LOL:
Josy would still arrive, she is still Tommy's sister, she would still be joining the Hots, may be quinn would want her on the menu to fuck with tommy a little . she totally would do that, Sage should start to look into the thing regardless of Maya, because it is her sorority after all, may be MC would reveal it to her like he should already tell her that half of your sorority sisters are prostitutes for quinn , and her father fucked half of them too. :LOL:

but in the end of the day, Maya story should be her personal story, on her path, and not an overall story of the game, because sometimes it does fell like we not even see MC as a protagonist. Game should be called " The tuition " instead of Being a dik.:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes