dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes, yes and yes. Thoses are all central plotlines, amigo. Without the prostitution there's no free tuition plot. No free tuition plot ? Maya wouldn't have tried to join the HOTs and wouldn't have anything to do in the first two seasons. Josy wouldn't have any reason to join the HOTs to help Maya with her tasks either. Nothing would have happened with Burke and Mona. Burke wouldn't have no reasons to not help Maya in EP9. o_O

Without the drugs plot, Riona, Lily & Vinny have no role in the story. The HOTs being present at the prep party and the trashing of the DIKs mansion don't happen. The plot of rebuilding the DIK mansion doesn't happen. The cliffhanger of the last episode doesn't happen. o_O

Once again. You haven't really paid attention, I see. o_O
Firstly, I responded sarcastically to the one below. You weren't paying attention or you didn't understand.

"At least Quinn is a plot device for something with meaningful significance, unlike Maya whose storyline honestly sucks and won't actually lead anywhere."

In my opinion it makes more sense to help someone who deserves the help and for me that's definitely not Quinn. It was her own fault, whereas Maya's only fault was that she fell in love with Josy.

What you wrote is partly right and partly wrong. For example, it was Josy's dream that she belonged to a sisterhood and had nothing to do with drugs, prostitution and blackmail. Her reason was to make her dream come true. On the contrary. Josy would have even given up her dream for Maya. The reason is Patrick and not drugs, prostitution or blackmail.

Yes, the drugs, prostitution, and blackmail are important, but so is Maya's entire situation. Both will create drama. But here it is up to the player to decide which path he wants to take. Personally, I keep my MC away from Quinn's activities as much as possible because I think drugs, prostitution and blackmail suck. DPC gives players the opportunity to stay away from it and I take advantage of that.

I do not deny the very existence of drugs, prostitution and blackmail in the game, nor their importance for the players who want it. But I'm not one of them.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Josy would make no sense to exist, what would be the point of her arrival in BR?
Her existence still doesn't make sense.:cautious:
If there were no Quinn there would have to be someone else to manage those activities within the BR and the hots. Another Quinn in short....
The Quinn cycle in nature.
Quinn is inevitable !

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
NGL I think Quinn is more important than Maya or any main girls for the plot to work. I mean how you would not see it? She is the main antagonist we have to kill at the end after saving either Maya or josy from the burning house.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Quinn IS the restaurant. It was obviously her idea and she is the only one managing it and all the money go back to her. Without her dealing drugs on campus grounds there wouldn't be any Vinny issues.
Burke would probably still be banging college girls, but through blackmail or something like that.
Burke is part of the restaurant there isn't one without him, Vinny would be selling on campus and Rio wouldn't be kidnap unless she did something wrong

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
NGL I think Quinn is more important than Maya or any main girls for the plot to work. I mean how you would not see it? She is the main antagonist we have to kill at the end after saving either Maya or josy from the burning house.
Quinn isnt the main antagonist

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Lily does ask for money for a fuck
Only if you're a DIK, at that point she knows about the restaurant and probably thinks DIKs are paying for it anyway, why shouldn't she make something out of it, if you're a CHICK she never asks for money, probably because she thinks the nice guy doesn't use the restaurant, that doesn't give any indication as to whether she charges for sex on a regular basis.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That wouldn't be hard at all, Lily. Boom just remove all need for Quinn or just kill her let Lily take over
If a character who does something else must necessarily do what Quinn does, it is a sign that Quinn is needed. Then if instead of Quinn he is called Darkwan it changes little. The character is necessary

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
Burke is part of the restaurant there isn't one without him, Vinny would be selling on campus and Rio wouldn't be kidnap unless she did something wrong
It might have been his idea or he is simply the highest paying customer. Everything else is a plot point that wouldn't be there without Quinn, which is the influence she has on the plot.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
There would still be drugs and there would still be the restaurant even if you remove Quinn. she is a part of a major storyline Quinn isn't the storyline you would still have the girls and Burke, Vinny and Buddy that's where all the action happens
Then you have to come up with another character who deals drugs in B&R, runs Burke's prostitution scheme, and deceives Maya for all 6 episodes. Otherwise, none of this will work.
Although you are #1 Josy stan, it is enough for you that only MC and Josy are in the game, nothing else is needed. :D

• Haha
Reactions: UrFriend

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If a character who does something else must necessarily do what Quinn does, it is a sign that Quinn is needed. Then if instead of Quinn he is called Darkwan it changes little. The character is necessary
If someone else can do what Quinn does then Quinn isn't needed. I'm not even saying Lily would have to run everything Quinn did. Quinn is unnecessary period.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If someone else can do what Quinn does then Quinn isn't needed. I'm not even saying Lily would have to run everything Quinn did. Quinn is unnecessary period.
But Lily would have to play Quinn and could not play Lily. Eventually you would have Quinn with a different name.

Jacob could also be badik's mc, but that doesn't prove that mc isn't necessary....

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Then you have to come up with another character who deals drugs in B&R, runs Burke's prostitution scheme, and deceives Maya for all 6 episodes. Otherwise, none of this will work.
Although you are #1 Josy stan, it is enough for you that only MC and Josy are in the game, nothing else is needed. :D
The last line I agree 100 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, let Lily handle the drugs, Mel and Sarah can handle the prostitution and a dog could deceive Maya, there everything cover and running and no need for Quinn

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You are missing the point [2]
Remove Quinn arc and the whole game plot is collapsing.
Remove Maya - the same.
You don't have to worry about that because BaDIK is written the way we played it up until EP10. DPC could have made Quinn's arc and Maya's arc two separate games because both arcs have the potential for that.

That's why there are still side stories that occasionally collide with each other.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But Lily would have to play Quinn and could not play Lily. Eventually you would have Quinn with a different name.

Jacob could also be badik's mc, but that doesn't prove that mc isn't necessary....
not at all Lily would still be the same Lily she always been

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The last line I agree 100 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, let Lily handle the drugs, Mel and Sarah can handle the prostitution and a dog could deceive Maya, there everything cover and running and no need for Quinn
Mel and Sarah are performers and horny vixens, not leaders of an underground prostitution ring, they have no skills for this. Just two girls who have fun without thinking about morality and make a little money from it. They weren't raised by the hood like Quinn was to be able to lead it.
What was Lily's original goal in HOTs? Find a supplier of cheaper drugs for Pink Rose girls, which was Quinn.
And then this triggered Vinny onto the path of a new antagonist, because with this action Quinn stole customers from him. Your plot solutions don't work.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
not at all Lily would still be the same Lily she always been
How can it be the same character? You're talking in circles... Lily is a freshman, Quinn isn't, Lily is tied to the Pink Rose primarily, Quinn to the BR, Lily is a lone rider, Quinn isn't... They both have vaginas though

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Mel and Sarah are performers and horny vixens, not leaders of an underground prostitution ring, they have no skills for this. Just two girls who have fun without thinking about morality and make a little money from it. They weren't raised by the hood like Quinn was to be able to lead it.
What was Lily's original goal in HOTs? Find a supplier of cheaper drugs for Pink Rose girls, which was Quinn.
And then this triggered Vinny onto the path of a new antagonist, because with this action Quinn stole customers from him. Your plot solutions don't work.
Mel and Sarah would be perfect to run on the student end and Lily comes across as pretty smart she would find a way to get cheaper drugs

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes