MufflefartLaCroix

Dec 3, 2023
Getting this issue when choosing who to spend the night with at the end of the Halloween party. Any way to fix?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/minigames/party_planning/party_planner_evaluation.rpy", line 15, in <module>
NameError: name 'pp_needs_met' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/minigames/party_planning/party_planner_evaluation.rpyc", line 14, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/minigames/party_planning/party_planner_evaluation.rpy", line 15, in <module>
NameError: name 'pp_needs_met' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.10.0
Mon Mar 11 21:00:22 2024
Get a few other error messages if I try to ignore, but this is the first that shows. I am using the Multimod if that helps.

• Angry
Reactions: jimbro

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What scene is the last one from? If I missed a Josy scene, I'm gonna be pissed at myself lol.
The last one is from ep7 during the hot party Josy will say she wants to hold you a bit longer mc can agree to take Josy they do have sex but sadly we don't get see the full scene just a few renders but the MC wakes to a naked Josy on top of him worth it:love::love::love::love::love::love:

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
It is time consuming, but having a batch of saves for each path/branch whatever, pays of for enjoying the game more.
Like vegans hating peoples who eat meat, here there is a similar treatment towards mod users. So, even I try not to reveal it out loud. But at the end this is very fucking long story and wanting to see all possible events at once is a smart choice, I think. It saves time and make the gameplay much more clear. Idk if some people see harem mod as greed or cheat.

lnvalidName

Dec 25, 2022
Riona wasn't listed in the EP10 special render poll either, so it's possible she's not going to be in any poll S3 because she dominated the S2 special render polls she was in.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes