Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
He's so afraid of spoilers that he didn't even put Riona on the list of girls.
He thinks if Riona's one of them, we'll think she's okay.
Oh, my God, DPC
Well, there isn't Sally, Nicole, Melanie, Cathy, Tybalt, etc. either. Doesn't mean anything. He knows the weirdos will vote for Quinn, and that her fanbase is big enough to bait some of them into the 10$ tier. So he just put four sidefucks next to her.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
ive seen a lot of crazy in this thread. but this takes the cake. anyone who isnt voting for cammy in this poll needs to go sit in the corner of shame and think about the facts.

-she has given us a 3way 3 times. this has only been matched by the jm thouple in quantity, but cammy takes the win with both variety of partner, and holes available for use.(she's also lined up for another with sage)

-this game is swimming in drama, and not just between love interests. yet, that sweetheart has been with us from the start, has been a saviour more than once(slaps, hid from tybalt), and the closest she has ever gotten to drama, is when she told us it wasnt cool to fuck her on the dance floor, and then try to hook her up with derek 15mins later. (it was a dick move, and mc should have been wearing her drink)

-she's fun, has a good sense of humor, will never get a path (despite deserving 1 more than nora) and all she has gotten in return is an ugly 2d picture, and a pair of the mc's worn undies.

so....swiggity swooty, give us cammy booty! shes fucking earned it!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, there isn't Sally, Nicole, Melanie, Cathy, Tybalt, etc. either. Doesn't mean anything. He knows the weirdos will vote for Quinn, and that her fanbase is big enough to bait some of them into the 10$ tier. So he just put four sidefucks next to her.
I get the feeling you don't like Quinn.

• Sad
Reactions: KАRАMBA

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't recall any great successes for Quinn in the polls. the average patreon I doubt is a Quinn fan

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like Lily in fact she is one of my favourites but she just doesn't have the cool attitude Quinn does.

If I put my arm around Quinn, she would probably slap me across the face or call me an idiot.
Women like that are so awesome.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes