eki6859

Jun 18, 2022
I like Lily in fact she is one of my favourites but she just doesn't have the cool attitude Quinn does.

If I put my arm around Quinn, she would probably slap me across the face or call me an idiot.
Women like that are so awesome.
If she likes you,
It's called tsundere, bro. You have plenty in Japan

• Love
Reactions: VOYEUR and Joshy92

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
still more popular than Quinn:whistle: :coffee:
Quinn just collects haters. She's unique in these polls in that, people don't vote for the other girl, they vote against Quinn.

Though, with how bad Bella lost to Maya recently, she might be one of the few girls that might actually lose to Quinn.

Bella has had great lewd scenes from episode 8 onwards, but her story has just been straight trash.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Quinn just collects haters. She's unique in these polls in that, people don't vote for the other girl, they vote against Quinn.

Though, with how bad Bella lost to Maya recently, she might be one of the few girls that might actually lose to Quinn.

Bella has had great lewd scenes from episode 8 onwards, but her story has just been straight trash.
Does Bella have a story, her husband left that pretty much, it? There was no way Maya was going to lose a poll this ep she got to many people feeling sorry for her

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

They are definitely both at the bottom of the league. Bella in addition to being married is also antagonist (objectively a bad friend) of Jill who is among the favourites

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Does Bella have a story, her husband left that pretty much, it? There was no way Maya was going to lose a poll this ep she got to many people feeling sorry for her
Yeah. She didn't want her husband to leave, he left anyway, Jill is most likely tied to that somehow and that's about it. MC won't ask any further questions because as we all know he's pretty stupid due to DPC being fond of having "a few" self-insertions in the game.

Reactions: TREXrg

johnsman

Sep 6, 2022
I can't believe I still keep discovering scenes I haven't seen before in this game. The scene you get if you get too drunk at the hots party is fucking hilarious lol.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah. She didn't want her husband to leave, he left anyway, Jill is most likely tied to that somehow and that's about it. MC won't ask any further questions because as we all know he's pretty stupid due to DPC being fond of having "a few" self-insertions in the game.
Jill does naughty things when she asleep maybe she did something

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
I can't believe I still keep discovering scenes I haven't seen before in this game. The scene you get if you get too drunk at the hots party is fucking hilarious lol.
Tell me about it. I never knew I missed something until I entered this place...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes