Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
tried to get with Josy for 3 playthroughs i dont get how to do it. Am I retarded?
Right now if you want Josy you have to be with Maya too but that likely will change soon, as said above. Even if you don't like Maya there are not a lot of shared scenes only 4 the rest are solo scenes

Reactions: aerox1234

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
tried to get with Josy for 3 playthroughs i dont get how to do it. Am I retarded?
Josy and Maya are a package deal. In order to get that romance, be either Chick or Neutral affinity and in the trashed library propose to both of them. However, there are the seeds of a potential solo and or separate romance with either. If you reject them both Josy will not give you up. Spend time with her every chance you are afforded and assure you that you have feelings for her. Choose others instead of the other romances, or choose on of the others and cheat on them when given the opportunity. In the meantime Josy will be with Maya, but in the latest update she will tell you that she still wants you. This may lead to things in the future. On the Maya front, something very interesting happens when you choose both Josy/Maya and dump them for Sage. Maya floats a softball that she would like to be with you and Sage. Poor Josy.

Reactions: aerox1234

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
How come this game is getting lower and lower in rank here?
Two factors: some games (one of the top rated in particular) only have a small group of people it appeals to, all of whom will vote it up if it's good at what it does while people it doesn't appeal to don't vote it down, they just ignore it. The other factor is that a lot of people blame this game for normalising 9 months to a year long wait for updates, while they're not allowed to use it as part of their justification it does influence some ratings, this game also doesn't cater to kinks that tend to get a game a loyal following, there's no harem and there's no incest. It also doesn't cater to NTR lovers, but as the LIs aren't all perfect pure virgins it also doesn't please the players with the most extreme definition of NTR.

Sep 15, 2018
Okay I am ridiculously late to this. I have been playing this over the last two weeks or so and now have a save for every major girl and even a select few of the other girls. This is easily the best AVN I have played in the last 5 years. I wasn't so excited about an AVN since the days of "True Love" on the 486dx2 in ye olden days.

Also Riona all the way :)

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Okay I am ridiculously late to this. I have been playing this over the last two weeks or so and now have a save for every major girl and even a select few of the other girls. This is easily the best AVN I have played in the last 5 years. I wasn't so excited about an AVN since the days of "True Love" on the 486dx2 in ye olden days.

Also Riona all the way :)
It's a pity for you man, if you had discovered the game a few more years in the future, you would probably be playing the full version. Welcome to annual waiting. :KEK:

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
Josy and Maya are a package deal. In order to get that romance, be either Chick or Neutral affinity and in the trashed library propose to both of them. However, there are the seeds of a potential solo and or separate romance with either. If you reject them both Josy will not give you up. Spend time with her every chance you are afforded and assure you that you have feelings for her. Choose others instead of the other romances, or choose on of the others and cheat on them when given the opportunity. In the meantime Josy will be with Maya, but in the latest update she will tell you that she still wants you. This may lead to things in the future. On the Maya front, something very interesting happens when you choose both Josy/Maya and dump them for Sage. Maya floats a softball that she would like to be with you and Sage. Poor Josy.
Sounds like fun. I'm gonna do it one of these days.

JayCihns

Feb 15, 2020
How come this game is getting lower and lower in rank here?
IMO the story is stagnating. But worse, the newer mini-games ruined it for me.
Actually used to enjoy the challenge of class tests and brawler. Now too much focus is placed on them, being both poorly designed and implemented. While narratively it's lost all focus, just loaded with filler.

Brawler UI change made it more difficult to read. Simply no way for me to react fast enough.
Timer for Eng test now so short, can barely type words in fast enough even with cheat mod on.
New party planning, math and science games bring experience to a screeching halt.
And fish game barely more interactive than a cookie clicker.

I read these for the story. And adult scenes I typically skip through. But I find development has gone off the rails with little to keep my interest any further.

Acting Lessons will always be a treasure, but BaD is going in the recycle bin.

Last edited:

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
On the Maya front, something very interesting happens when you choose both Josy/Maya and dump them for Sage. Maya floats a softball that she would like to be with you and Sage. Poor Josy.
Damn and a lot of ppl give Josy flack for being a cheater when Maya is just as bad. Only difference is that she is covert with her approaches.

Last edited:

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
IMO the story is stagnating. But worse, the newer mini-games ruined it for me.
Actually used to enjoy the challenge of class tests and brawler. Now too much focus is placed on them, being both poorly designed and implemented. While narratively it's lost all focus, just loaded with filler.

Brawler UI change made it more difficult to read. Simply no way for me to react fast enough.
Timer for Eng test now so short, can barely type words in fast enough even with cheat mod on.
New party planning, math and science games bring experience to a screeching halt.
And fish game barely more interactive than a cookie clicker.

I read these for the story. And adult scenes I typically skip through. But I find development has gone off the rails with little to keep my interest any further.

Acting Lessons will always be a treasure, but BaD is going in the recycle bin.
Why do you have minigames not off, when they suck for you? Also: I find it interesting that you say the story stagnates while others say this episode did a huge step forward. Crazy how perceptions can differ.

JayCihns

Feb 15, 2020
Why do you have minigames not off, when they suck for you? Also: I find it interesting that you say the story stagnates while others say this episode did a huge step forward. Crazy how perceptions can differ.
There is no mini-game toggle. Would require a complete restart to disable, currently serving as a barrier to progression. And my time is far too valuable. To innovate is one thing, but I find all the changes just broken. And no longer the product I paid for as a patron. At any rate, washing my hands of it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is no mini-game toggle. Would require a complete restart to disable, currently serving as a barrier to progression. And my time is far too valuable. To innovate is one thing, but I find all the changes just broken. And no longer the product I paid for as a patron. At any rate, washing my hands of it.
Getting rid of the minigames is worth this sacrifice

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
They have gotten jealous in ep 9 and Maya says Josy was jealous in ep 5 if pick her to fuck, either way Josy and Maya relationship is doom
Lol you talking of sex scenes, Maya gets jealous even in non throuple route, like when you go with Josy when she is meeting Pete or when you take Josy's side during Patrick's visit. This relationship is bounded for failure.

Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes