ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I have also created GUI elements for a feature I've planned for this episode. It's been implemented in the code and tested in-game. It's not a big feature, but it's a choice-based interface of something that I know most will find interesting.
Spoiler: it's a new mini-game. :cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: Gunizz

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Spoiler: it's a new mini-game. :cautious:
Nah, it's probably a stupid and unnecessary thing like those phone features from the previous episode.
But he didn't say anything about the phone, so maybe he heard the prayers of his fans and probably implemented the ability to disable minigames during the game or lower their difficulty.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
What if there were no mini-games, special renders, useless animations, other nonsense? Development cycle would never exceed 6 months per episode. which means: episodes 13&14 in 2024 and 15&16 in 2025!
What if there were no more sex scenes, no more character development, no more story? Think of all the development resources that could be put to use making new minigames. We could have bed making minigames, tooth brushing minigames, shaving minigames, shitting minigames. Oh and more freeroams. Freeroams to navigate the campus and get to class on time. And if you don't make it in time, you automatically fail the class. Just think of the possibilities!

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
What if there were no more sex scenes, no more character development, no more story? Think of all the development resources that could be put to use making new minigames. We could have bed making minigames, tooth brushing minigames, shaving minigames, shitting minigames. Oh and more freeroams. Freeroams to navigate the campus and get to class on time. And if you don't make it in time, you automatically fail the class. Just think of the possibilities!
don't tempt the doctor

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
You'll find out when Episode 11 comes out.

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

eros_tendre

Aug 13, 2022
There's too much to read and I don't know how to search in the thread so sorry if the question was already asked but when are we gonna fuck Sally and Elena ??!!

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
we've also had the midterms, and if MC is DIK we know that he's probably not going to pass Nora's class, so I think it's very likely that we'll at least know how this first year of college ends, it may not be that determinative to the story but something will happen
The Nora path should be easy to solve. MC submits a special consideration, "I made a mistake taking on too much workload for this semester. I intend to make it up at a later date," and drops out of her class. Hopefully solving most of the conflict of interest issue in Nora's eyes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The Nora path should be easy to solve. MC submits a special consideration, "I made a mistake taking on too much workload for this semester. I intend to make it up at a later date," and drops out of her class. Hopefully solving most of the conflict of interest issue in Nora's eyes.
I don't think so. from a path perspective, Nora looks like a huge trap to me.

first so many thoughts about wanting motherhood and then you can't stop her from having a creampie .. it doesn't bode well.

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes