znar25

Apr 25, 2021
we've also had the midterms, and if MC is DIK we know that he's probably not going to pass Nora's class, so I think it's very likely that we'll at least know how this first year of college ends, it may not be that determinative to the story but something will happen
The Nora path should be easy to solve. MC submits a special consideration, "I made a mistake taking on too much workload for this semester. I intend to make it up at a later date," and drops out of her class. Hopefully solving most of the conflict of interest issue in Nora's eyes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The Nora path should be easy to solve. MC submits a special consideration, "I made a mistake taking on too much workload for this semester. I intend to make it up at a later date," and drops out of her class. Hopefully solving most of the conflict of interest issue in Nora's eyes.
I don't think so. from a path perspective, Nora looks like a huge trap to me.

first so many thoughts about wanting motherhood and then you can't stop her from having a creampie .. it doesn't bode well.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I don't think so. from a path perspective, Nora looks like a huge trap to me.

first so many thoughts about wanting motherhood and then you can't stop her from having a creampie .. it doesn't bode well.
I avoid her due to pregnancy scare, but I think she might be few one of those who might be okay with just genes of MC for child. Best woman for man whore run tbh.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I avoid her due to pregnancy scare, but I think she might be few one of those who might be okay with just genes of MC for child. Best woman for man whore run tbh.
Let us assume that even if Nora had no problem raising the child on her own, this would still not be a good situation for mc. But we are not in reality, we are in a game where the news would certainly not remain private and without consequences

Reactions: Riaman

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Episode 9 time. Only doing an episode a week was actually my future wife ReallyNotTina’s idea, but the Interlude made her want to break this rule—it was short and no Sage fuck scenes! But as those of you who’ve done ep 8 on a Sage run already know, we’re gonna make up for that big time.
Where is our update with EP10? :confused: :ROFLMAO:

ysrj89

Mar 16, 2024
hey, guys I am new here, it would be great if anyone could help me with the download pattern of the game, which files are to be downloaded in which order

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes