Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Lol you talking of sex scenes, Maya gets jealous even in non throuple route, like when you go with Josy when she is meeting Pete or when you take Josy's side during Patrick's visit. This relationship is bounded for failure.
There relationship already failed it only a matter of time before the final nail is in the coffin

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

Writing and coding
I focused on writing this week and wrote plenty of canon content. Regarding branches, I worked mostly on Sage and Others' branches, but I also did some Bella and Jill work.

I wanted to write code - not just dialogue - this week, too, so I've been working on all free-roam events. This work includes creating the code to transport the player between scenes, all buttons and triggers for interactions, and the event flow.

I've also written some events (scenes with dialogue) for the free roam events, but most of this work remains as I focus on the fundamental code first. I have some work to finish up in this area before I continue writing dialogue. I'm leaving phone content (Chats, Calls, Rooster, Galleries, etc.) for later.

I have also created GUI elements for a feature I've planned for this episode. It's been implemented in the code and tested in-game. It's not a big feature, but it's a choice-based interface of something that I know most will find interesting.

Art
Regarding art, I'm in the middle of working on another lewd scene. I'm working on it chronologically, meaning I have posed both static renders and animations this week.

Next week, I plan to continue working on lewd scenes in general and pose animations to beef up the render queue. I will also write more intermittently to keep the steam going while I'm feeling highly motivated to write.

Polls
The currently live special render poll ends next Friday. The winner gets a dedicated special render set in episode 11. If you haven't voted yet, you can do so .

Previews
I'll post the second preview of episode 11 this weekend.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It will be Lynette and lena making out
Lana might be a little too young to have made out with Lynette, assuming Lynette died when they say she died.

But maybe Lynette giving her little cousin Lana her favourite beanie which is now Jill's favourite beanie right before Lynette ran away to be with Neil.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
or maybe they lesbian ghost
Yes, we find out that Lynette lived in Lana's room before her family sold the house to the Royce's. And now every full moon they return to their old room and make out.

MC will stumble upon them on his next visit to Royce manor and join them for a threesome.

Finally a reason other than Bianca to play Jill's path.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gunizz and Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yes, we find out that Lynette lived in Lana's room before her family sold the house to the Royce's. And now every full moon they return to their old room and make out.

MC will stumble upon them on his next visit to Royce manor and join them for a threesome.

Finally a reason other than Bianca to play Jill's path.
gives new meaning to "its to die for"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: godkingxerxes

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I have also created GUI elements for a feature I've planned for this episode. It's been implemented in the code and tested in-game. It's not a big feature, but it's a choice-based interface of something that I know most will find interesting.
Spoiler: it's a new mini-game. :cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: Gunizz

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Spoiler: it's a new mini-game. :cautious:
Nah, it's probably a stupid and unnecessary thing like those phone features from the previous episode.
But he didn't say anything about the phone, so maybe he heard the prayers of his fans and probably implemented the ability to disable minigames during the game or lower their difficulty.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
What if there were no mini-games, special renders, useless animations, other nonsense? Development cycle would never exceed 6 months per episode. which means: episodes 13&14 in 2024 and 15&16 in 2025!
What if there were no more sex scenes, no more character development, no more story? Think of all the development resources that could be put to use making new minigames. We could have bed making minigames, tooth brushing minigames, shaving minigames, shitting minigames. Oh and more freeroams. Freeroams to navigate the campus and get to class on time. And if you don't make it in time, you automatically fail the class. Just think of the possibilities!

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
What if there were no more sex scenes, no more character development, no more story? Think of all the development resources that could be put to use making new minigames. We could have bed making minigames, tooth brushing minigames, shaving minigames, shitting minigames. Oh and more freeroams. Freeroams to navigate the campus and get to class on time. And if you don't make it in time, you automatically fail the class. Just think of the possibilities!
don't tempt the doctor

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
You'll find out when Episode 11 comes out.

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness
4.80 star(s) 1,532 Votes