Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I've been thinking (a dangerous advent to be sure :p). How come we don't have a side-girl in Ravenclaw the Nerds? It's outrageous! Nerd's need loving too.

I propose Magnar's GF Sally. Her's was an early Bio unlock and she's kind of cute in Cosplay.
Sally1.png

...and if you're a huge DIK, you will see that she's "Melissa-size" as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Think maybe I'll start a Sally best girl faction! :LOL:

Maxmanzana

Jul 28, 2018
I mean I don't want that DPC cheap out the relationship between Josy/Maya trying to portrait what could it happend if Megan and Melisa had a Threesome with mc back in acting lessons.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don´t know guys i got a feeling that DPC is trying to please that demand of a threesome-relationship with JOSY/MAYA that couldn´t happend back in Acting Lessons with these gals Megan and Melissa.

And i don´t like that, i mean i got no problems with those kind of relationship but it feels like a cheap out of his part.
I don't expect a threesome 'relationship' as an outcome for this game, although I can understand the arguments for it happening. But a threesome 'scene' with them is certainly possible, and perhaps inevitable if the right choices are made.

No offense, but I don't see either as a 'cheap out'. Would any deviation from Acting Lessons be a 'cheap out'? Or anything that some players might want? Have you seen a clamoring on Discord for such a relationship that DrPinkCake might be caving to? I haven't seen anything like that on Patreon, and he doesn't pay attention to what we say here. Help me understand here.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I've been thinking (a dangerous advent to be sure :p). How come we don't have a side-girl in Ravenclaw the Nerds? It's outrageous! Nerd's need loving too.

I propose Magnar's GF Sally. Her's was an early Bio unlock and she's kind of cute in Cosplay.
View attachment 412879

Well, Magnar certainly doesn't deserve any of that! :LOL:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Dawe would be the president of the club.
That will most likely be unavoidable. Chad being forced to quit the AAA certainly demoralized the rest of the members and the frat could disband because of that. At least Dawe will get to continue being in a position in power. But at what cost? :unsure:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

View attachment 412879

I've also been thinking, why are Cathy's special renders her dominating Sally of all people lol?
screenshot0034.png

Maxmanzana

Jul 28, 2018
I don't expect a threesome 'relationship' as an outcome for this game, although I can understand the arguments for it happening. But a threesome 'scene' with them is certainly possible, and perhaps inevitable if the right choices are made.

No offense, but I don't see either as a 'cheap out'. Would any deviation from Acting Lessons be a 'cheap out'? Or anything that some players might want? Have you seen a clamoring on Discord for such a relationship that DrPinkCake might be caving to? I haven't seen anything like that on Patreon, and he doesn't pay attention to what we say here. Help me understand here.

None taken, but i can see as a third option a relationship between Josy, Maya and MC, and to be clear i don´t mind it as i stated before. And well the "Cheap out" part it´s because if you played AL you could see how that relationship would have ended if that "thing" didn´t happen, and atleast some people in this forum were not that pleased of that and in my personal opinion DPC is compensating for that with Josy/Maya.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes