Jul 18, 2017
The walkthrough's math test answers near the end are incorrect, it's not "c, a, a, a, c, c, d, d, d, b, d" (which would be 11 questions and not 10) it's "c, a, a, a, c, c, d, d, a, d". But i don't really get why d is the correct answer for the last question.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Den187

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Uh.. Oh.. Wha.. I was having a nightmare about Quinn. Someone was almost convincing me that Jill is the best girl but i woke up just in time and happy to see that my girl Quinn is still leading the race!
My nightmare about Quinn is what if she gets pregnant after the MC wins the CUM competition:eek:. I think I would have to start over but since this game is very good it wouldn't really be a bad thing to do so.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I see not many people enjoy discussing Maya and a possiblety to whore herself, so I propose a change of subject. What will Jill do after finding out about the melon? I wish she leaves her frat, rants a penthouse and invites Mc and LIs to live in it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrackDrap

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
so when will the new version come out? just finished playing that game for the first time and that end is a plot twist! JESOOS!

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I see not many people enjoy discussing Maya and a possiblety to whore herself, so I propose a change of subject. What will Jill do after finding out about the melon? I wish she leaves her frat, rants a penthouse and invites Mc and LIs to live in it.
Someone must have have played Sisterly Lust recently to come up with that idea? :unsure: (I just played a bit.)

DPC doesn't clearly like the idea of a harem for the MC so that's likely out. Plus I get the impression he made the characters not keen to share (Might change with Maya and Josy later.)

Reactions: TobiMAH

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
all that weird twisted shit is coming from Japan? wtf is going on that country?

I hope Jill in bed talking about how money means shit, being stubborn on do what is right and Tybalt trying to pick her up pretending to be interested in some activist stuff is showing that she may be involved into take all the business/prostitution thing and the risponsables above Quinn down in the future
You either need money (Jill has) or many people's back up, or both, to make big changes

There still gonna be another Maya in another school tho

DPC may be making a point about why education should be free

• Angry
Reactions: Blablablafapper
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes