Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Don't know why people are so opposed to Maya getting whored out. Yeah people have pointed out that if she barely does anything with the guy she actually likes why would she do anything with strangers, but that's the beauty of it. Forcing her to get gangbanged would be hot af. Make that annoying little shit Derek watch too.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
And this is why I barely pop into these threads despite liking this game. The cringy circlejerk crew acting all high and mighty if god forbid somebody comes in with a different perspective. I know what I'm proposing has less than a 5% of happening, but god I hope it does happen just to see the reaction.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
But it won't so don't waste your hopes on smth that would never happen ;)
I don't like the idea of "there is no tag for that so I won't happen". Knowing for sure that it won't happen takes all the tension away, it's like a spoiler.

And some people made a good case that it wouldn't be consider NTR since her and the MC aren't a couple yet. I don't know what to believe.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't like the idea of "there is no tag for that so I won't happen". Knowing for sure that it won't happen takes all the tension away, it's like a spoiler.

And some people made a good case that it wouldn't be consider NTR since her and the MC aren't a couple yet. I don't know what to believe.
Oh, trust me a lot of NTR games that pretty much are tagged right away and for good reason as well although there has been one or two that slipped under the radar that I've picked up they got deleted right away for that. The Maya situation won't happen but no doubt someone else will ask.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018

As long as Maya is LI, yes, it would be NTR, like I told you before.
It would not be cheating indeed. Maya being LI and acting in ways that would lead to MC being jealous and sad about it, like she engaging in sexual acts with others, could still be considered ntr, imho.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Don't know why people are so opposed to Maya getting whored out. Yeah people have pointed out that if she barely does anything with the guy she actually likes why would she do anything with strangers, but that's the beauty of it. Forcing her to get gangbanged would be hot af. Make that annoying little shit Derek watch too.

* Meme not made by me.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes