Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I'm with DPC on this one, he is the dev, it's his story, let him tell it like he wants to.
Imagine if one of his patrons said to him, listen i will give you 3000$ if you make Maya a slut in the next episode and he does that... that would be a royal fuckup :(
It's times like these where I have the most respect for those that keep their artistic integrity.

Because if it was me I would be like 3k??? Okay which girl is your favorite, uh huh that one with the blond hair. She will be a slut by tomorrow. Check please :BootyTime:

I gotta have that.gif

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It's times like these where I have the most respect for those that keep their artistic integrity.

Because if it was me I would be like 3k??? Okay which girl is your favorite, uh huh that one with the blond hair. She will be a slut by tomorrow. Check please :BootyTime:

View attachment 455408
Well its easy to take a one time 3k and loose all ur fanbase based one one man his wanting of Maya being a slut :sneaky:

I am sure he will get alot more then 3 k if he keeps on like hes been keeping on rite now at the end of it. So he wouldnt take that risk neither would i have done if i was him.

Thats the world these days too many people seek the quick cash out and forget that in the long run they could have had alot more money ;)

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Well its easy to take a one time 3k and loose all ur fanbase based one one man his wanting of Maya being a slut :sneaky:

I am sure he will get alot more then 3 k if he keeps on like hes been keeping on rite now at the end of it. So he wouldnt take that risk neither would i have done if i was him.

Thats the world these days too many people seek the quick cash out and forget that in the long run they could have had alot more money ;)
Oh DPC is doing the right thing and if you check his monthly patrons he's making like 10 times that. But if you asked me I would be hard pressed to turn down any good offers. I'm very frugal when it comes to money even though I'm doing good.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Any E.T.A on the next update? If Im not wrong it has been 3 months since the last update? This game is like AWAM but with a lot more content per update.
With M.City my top 3 games on here.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Oh DPC is doing the right thing and if you check his monthly patrons he's making like 10 times that. But if you asked me I would be hard pressed to turn down any good offers. I'm very frugal when it comes to money even though I'm doing good.
Well I see ur point I do im sure a lot would not pass on it depending the situation.

But even still u need to tell ureself do I wanna have 3 k for a one time only that's probally gone pretty quick or have more then that for a long time to come were u can do a lot more things.

But yeah i see ur point that some people cant help themself and in this world today sadly alot more people take the easy way and say hey fuck it 3 k nice while its really not the smart option but gues thats the new age. lol now i feel old thinking about i would never choose that lol

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Any E.T.A on the next update? If Im not wrong it has been 3 months since the last update? This game is like AWAM but with a lot more content per update.
With M.City my top 3 games on here.
probally coming around first or second week of december since it will be the biggest update yet so just check back around then.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Well I see ur point I do im sure a lot would not pass on it depending the situation.

But even still u need to tell ureself do I wanna have 3 k for a one time only that's probally gone pretty quick or have more then that for a long time to come were u can do a lot more things.

But yeah i see ur point that some people cant help themself and in this world today sadly alot more people take the easy way and say hey fuck it 3 k nice while its really not the smart option but gues thats the new age. lol now i feel old thinking about i would never choose that lol
When you go to Microsoft Headquarters they have departments with people who are graphic designers that focus on the artistic vision of a project. Then you have people like me who are trying to calculate how much things cost and how to make a profit. I clearly know what side I'm on and it takes someone with a cool minded head to balance both. To me this is why DPC has been so successful when compared to his peers. Give fans the project they want without selling out or going into the red losing money.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Will become quite a struggle this game coming mid December plus Christmas shopping Christmas preparation then actually Christmas then firework selection processs and actual firework day at 31 dec lol

Would have to give this game a front seat and the rest a backseat :LOL:

Reactions: .ox and Triple OG

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
To be fair it's not like the Milfy City's thread, I am kinda new here and when I saw that people were arguing which character was better than the other, made me like this thread even more. Also a lot of people seem to like DR PinkCake which makes even a better atmosphere than seeing the other thread I was mostly following.
Welcome maggot brother. Just a few rules to follow so you can enjoy your stay here.

Quinn is taken and name88 doesnt share. Isabella is loved by all and if anything is said against her you will probable die at the hands of Luna. Dont worry to much about the Jill Army, if they get out of hand just call pest control and they'll take care of those pesky raccoons. (Edit): Sage is the hottest Red head in game, who is secretly loved by all as there favorite side piece, so sharing is caring with her.

Finally BEST GIRL(s) IS JOSY/MAYA PERIOD!!!!

Wonderful Art done by the talented Coriolan, check out his and other artist in the Being A Dik: Fan Art

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Tempting but I'd still prefer sun bathing with Bella :cool:
I can see ur point sir and cant blame u one bit But the temptation of multiple women in some hot outfits compared to one wins me over :cool:

But like i said i have multiple saves so i eventually come to every door and scene :p

Reactions: .ox

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Welcome maggot brother. Just a few rules to follow so you can enjoy your stay here.

Quinn is taken and name88 doesnt share. Isabella is loved by all and if anything is said against her you will probable die at the hands of Luna. Dont worry to much about the Jill Army, if they get out of hand just call pest control and they'll take care of those pesky raccoons. Finally BEST GIRL(s) IS JOSY/MAYA PERIOD!!!!

Wonderful Art done by the talented Coriolan, check out his and other artist in the Being A Dik: Fan Art
What about Sage u forgetting about her shame on u sir :LOL: edit: much better with ur edit sir good job :LOL:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes