Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Any E.T.A on the next update? If Im not wrong it has been 3 months since the last update? This game is like AWAM but with a lot more content per update.
Look, I support Lust & Passion, and A Wife and Mother is comparable to BaDIK in length of time between releases, in quality of writing, and in the beauty of the ladies. But there the comparison stops. SEX actually happens in this game!

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Sorry guys to ask but i really need to know this, is Bella married (i only played the first episode and maybe a half from second so i don't know) cuz i saw here in a few pictures of hers a wedding ring on her hand... also if she is married do we know who her husband is and does he appears in the game? Pls use spoilers for your answear... thanks.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Sorry guys to ask but i really need to know this, is Bella married (i only played the first episode and maybe a half from second so i don't know) cuz i saw here in a few pictures of hers a wedding ring on her hand... also if she is married do we know who her husband is and does he appears in the game? Pls use spoilers for your answear... thanks.
Bella is married as indicated by the wedding ring on her finger.

As for her husband, literally no one knows whats the deal with her husband. Could be dead, missing, left her cause she did something. It's anyone's guess. She claims "It's been long enough" when reminiscing on him but that could mean anything.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You might try a search on 'James' or 'Bella's husband' if you are interested in reading any of the speculation.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
no harem, but a PARTY - Lets DANCE !!

View attachment 455458
Just one small thing about Elena which I overlook the first playthrough. When presenting them both to the MC they say "his nympho girlfriend Elena". Do people think she will have more story, be more feisty in the future? I mean, we only know two things about her, that she likes to be naked at parties and this one comment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just one small thing about Elena which I overlook the first playthrough. When presenting them both to the MC they say "his nympho girlfriend Elena". Do people think she will have more story, be more feisty in the future? I mean, we only know two things about her, that she likes to be naked at parties and this one comment.
Maybe some minor presence since she is always there in the background but i doubt she is going to be more than that.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Yeah I tried to follow the walkthrough as best as I could, and dropped a few cheats here and there for my alignment to try to get every scene in one playthrough but I guess it may not be possible to 100% them even with cheats. I guess I'll do a CHICK playthrough next.
DPC has said himself that three walktroughs is needed to get 100% of the content. Additionally, using cheat codes all the time might break the game. So I would suggest playing it again.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes