sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
there's harem here?
no harem option sorry
But harem means relation with a group of characters so yeah don't see that happen in this game

But a gangbang who knows :LOL:
no harem, but a PARTY - Lets DANCE !!

View attachment 455458
Me and my other Harem brothers in Badik:

killingme.gif

I won't say no if DPC ever came back and did a harem remake or officially did a harem ending... :unsure:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
We also need to understand its still a game not real life so if certain characters have long nails playing a instrument

I really don't mind it eitherway since its a game and if it makes the character look better with long nails playing a instrument so be it :)
I agree with you on almost everything you say, but this case is an exception. Maybe it's because I'm more into music than other people here, but with details like these, if they aren't portrayed properly, it kind of annoys me.

I also criticized Become a Rock Star for confusing the guitar with the bass and even regarding them as the same instrument in some instances, but I praised the game in everything else.

I don't think it's that hard to do some superficial research into the areas that you will write about. The better you represent them in a work of fiction, the more believable the story becomes and you get more immersed in the experience, imho.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I agree with you on almost everything you say, but this case is an exception. Maybe it's because I'm more into music than other people here, but with details like these, if they aren't portrayed properly, it kind of annoys me.

I also criticized Become a Rock Stark for confusing the guitar with the bass and even regarding them as the same instrument in some instances, but I praised the game in everything else.

I don't think it's that hard to do some superficial research into the areas that you will write about. The better you represent them in a work of fiction, the more believable the story becomes and you get more immersed in the experience, imho.
Trust me I see your point of vieuw and understand it since there are plenty of music instrument lovers that wanna see that detail.

But like I also say im not playing this game watching some nails :LOL: not even in real life if my gf comes in with new nails tells me hey u like it im like sure but in my mind im like there are for more enjoyable things to look at then nails :p

What did annoy me was the constant booty change of Sage that just has to stop caus that made no sense and was more noticeable and in ur face :sneaky:

But to close the thing yes I agree that some people like ureself appreciate how certain things get done on a instrument or playing a instrument. But yeah its still a game and to expect every little thing to become like reality then we better stop playing games and go outside to see the real thing in action :unsure:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

I also criticized Become a Rock Star for confusing the guitar with the bass and even regarding them as the same instrument in some instances, but I praised the game in everything else.

It is superficial research, but 2be fair it's a lot of superficial research. Is this song played with a pick or fingering? :unsure: Does this part requires a slide bar? :unsure: Should her hands cross? :unsure: Which pedals she would use in this scene? :unsure: Wait, why the guy in this photo has a piece of plastic wrapped around his thumb? :oops: And how can this other guitar have 7 strings? :eek:

Then you have to write, code, pose, render...

The ideal scenario would be each author sticking to what they already know, but then again, there wouldn't be that many crime mysteries, war dramas, medieval epics, space operas...

BaRS tough... Come on Jet! Rock is in the title! :FacePalm:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Hey, first time poster here. First off I wanna say this game is absolutely awesome, big thanks to DrPinkCake for bringing this to us. I'm not hugely familiar with these types of games, I played DFD and DH recently and both were decent fun, but this game is on another level. I really like the fact this game has some variation to it, with the free roam sections breaking up all of the talking, also makes it more immersive overall I feel, that we have texts to respond to and people we can call etc.

Obviously the writing in this game is superb up to this point. I really like all the characters, they all have their own personality which shines through and DPC even manages to write the male parts very well. I found Moe and whoever the nerd character is in DH to be kinda whatever, I was pretty happy to just skip whatever they had to say and get back to the girls. In this game the male characters are great, Derek especially has made me laugh out loud multiple times. Having heard how the story goes in his previous game I can only pray none of my favourites are going to go down that route as that would be borderline traumatic lol.

I also have a few questions about the game if any of you would be so kind as to answer:

1 - When I go to scene selection, some of the scenes have 100% in the title and some don't. Does this mean I am not seeing the full scene and I need to approach it with a different personality to see the rest of it? I have even used the unlock scenes cheat and it didn't change the status of the scenes I had already unlocked (I had unlocked all but two when I activated the cheat).

2 - In episode 3 I did not unlock the threesome scene and I'm not sure why. My character is a massive dik and purchased both the spicy and the special from Quinn's restaurant. I saw the scene where Quinn and Riona discuss the fact that their business is not working out and trying to figure out a way to make more money but they said I'm not a big spender and when the option rolled around later it was greyed out. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here?

3 - Is there a good place online to find images/renders from the game? I have checked the fan art thread and that is really cool. The renders in-game however might be the only disappointment of the game to me, none of the girls look anywhere near as hot in those renders IMO haha.

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
Hey, first time poster here. First off I wanna say this game is absolutely awesome, big thanks to DrPinkCake for bringing this to us. I'm not hugely familiar with these types of games, I played DFD and DH recently and both were decent fun, but this game is on another level. I really like the fact this game has some variation to it, with the free roam sections breaking up all of the talking, also makes it more immersive overall I feel, that we have texts to respond to and people we can call etc.

Obviously the writing in this game is superb up to this point. I really like all the characters, they all have their own personality which shines through and DPC even manages to write the male parts very well. I found Moe and whoever the nerd character is in DH to be kinda whatever, I was pretty happy to just skip whatever they had to say and get back to the girls. In this game the male characters are great, Derek especially has made me laugh out loud multiple times. Having heard how the story goes in his previous game I can only pray none of my favourites are going to go down that route as that would be borderline traumatic lol.

I also have a few questions about the game if any of you would be so kind as to answer:

1 - When I go to scene selection, some of the scenes have 100% in the title and some don't. Does this mean I am not seeing the full scene and I need to approach it with a different personality to see the rest of it? I have even used the unlock scenes cheat and it didn't change the status of the scenes I had already unlocked (I had unlocked all but two when I activated the cheat).

2 - In episode 3 I did not unlock the threesome scene and I'm not sure why. My character is a massive dik and purchased both the spicy and the special from Quinn's restaurant. I saw the scene where Quinn and Riona discuss the fact that their business is not working out and trying to figure out a way to make more money but they said I'm not a big spender and when the option rolled around later it was greyed out. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here?

3 - Is there a good place online to find images/renders from the game? I have checked the fan art thread and that is really cool. The renders in-game however might be the only disappointment of the game to me, none of the girls look anywhere near as hot in those renders IMO haha.
To the second question you need to call Quinn and order everything on the menu, so that would be the 2 glory hole scenes and the 1 with Sarah.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

1- Yes, you missed some beats. Some scenes require specific previous actions and/or DIK/CHICK alingment. Check the walkthrough in the first post for details.

2- You need to order the Japanese food.

3- If you find it, please point it to the rest of us ;). (We probably already posted every single frame of this game in the previous 1687 pages, but good luck finding it).

Also, if you liked Derek, you'll love this guy:
1573351326224.png

Meet him at https://f95zone.to/threads/acting-lessons-v1-0-2-drpinkcake.12181/ and go without delay, because this thread WILL merciless spoil AL for you.

EDIT: almost forgot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
1- Yes, you missed some beats. Some scenes require specific previous actions and/or DIK/CHICK alingment. Check the walkthrough in the first post for details.

2- You need to order the Japanese food.

3- If you find it, please point it to the rest of us ;). (We probably already posted every single frame of this game in the previous 1687 pages, but good luck finding it).

Also, if you liked Derek, you'll love this guy:
View attachment 455694

Meet him at https://f95zone.to/threads/acting-lessons-v1-0-2-drpinkcake.12181/ and go without delay, because this thread WILL merciless spoil AL for you.

EDIT: almost forgot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I tried to follow the walkthrough as best as I could, and dropped a few cheats here and there for my alignment to try to get every scene in one playthrough but I guess it may not be possible to 100% them even with cheats. I guess I'll do a CHICK playthrough next.

As for AL, I'm not sure I can handle that game after reading what people have said about it.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Yeah I tried to follow the walkthrough as best as I could, and dropped a few cheats here and there for my alignment to try to get every scene in one playthrough but I guess it may not be possible to 100% them even with cheats. I guess I'll do a CHICK playthrough next.

As for AL, I'm not sure I can handle that game after reading what people have said about it.
Ok, you are in the wrong mindset. This is not DFD where you choose to bang Kathy or not and in either case the story goes on the same way.

In BaDIK the choices you make do change the story, the kind of person you make your MC do change the story, favors and offenses made to other characters and groups do come back to lift or bite your ass. If you aim to unlock all content you'll need multiple palythroughs and, in the process, you'll find different stories, or at least different perspectives on slightly tweaked stories.

As for AL, do the following test:

1. Open a bottle of whiskey;
2. Play Casablanca;
3. Finish the bottle before the end credits roll;
4. Check your phone the next day.

If you drunk text your ex but didn't call, you are good to go. Otherwise, you may be right in staying away from that game.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019

Yeah its depressing af
But you will get to meet this sweet girl there so I think it will be worth it 384647_screenshot0015.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes