E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Nice community tho. Can't take criticism. ALAS. If it's a good game for you, good for you.
All criticism is welcome. The problem is that you didn't actually provide any. You just made a statement without any explanation of why you feel that way about the game. So maybe you should try to explain yourself better, if you seek some kind of understanding, because we don't know what is wrong with the game by just that statement. Most of us here agree that the game is overall very good, and you saying it sucks is more like an insult than criticism, imho.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
For a novel there are so many paths. In order to look for someone in the game you have to be in dick or chick side.
3 different playthroughs are required to see everything (you can also use cheats if you want to switch from DIK to CHICK when you want, and even with that you'll miss things). But the fact that you can choose different paths is one of the things that makes this game (and Acting Lessons) so good, the characters are so so great that you easily start to care for them, and when it comes to the point of choosing a path it makes that decision important and it feels "real" so to speak.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
3 different playthroughs are required to see everything (you can also use cheats if you want to switch from DIK to CHICK when you want, and even with that you'll miss things). But the fact that you can choose different paths is one of the things that makes this game (and Acting Lessons) so good, the characters are so so great that you easily start to care for them, and when it comes to the point of choosing a path it makes that decision important and it feels "real" so to speak.
This is not rpgm. I don't see any point for cheating in VN.

• Angry
Reactions: SuperiorOne

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Riona was much popular back then!!
She had more votes than bella and sage

View attachment 465748
Any particular reason??
Probably because she was a very interesting and attractive character (for me, at least) but them DPC described her actions through other characters' comments where she is portrayed as a slut. Basically, DPC ruined her chances for being a popular character, or an important character in the plot as well (like her becoming a LI).

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I also thought about it as well. But their resemblance could be explained by the use of same/similar assests. You can check what I said about it in this post.
Well I know it could be a coincidence because of those reused assets, but who knows, maybe DPC made that on purpose to make us think it's a concidence while it's not. Only time will tell.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes