name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Probably because she was a very interesting and attractive character (for me, at least) but them DPC described her actions through other characters' comments where she is portrayed as a slut. Basically, DPC ruined her chances for being a popular character, or an important character in the plot as well (like her becoming a LI).
I cannot agree with you,first Riona working does not eliminates her chances for being important character,her scene in ep 3 with Quinn shows she might have an important role to play in the grand scheme.
Second who cares about what Tommy has to say about the girls?I don`t hate the guy but I don`t give a single fuck about what he thinks about Quinn - that "line" was the first time I wanted to punch the guy :LOL:
Thirdly - So Riona suck cocks,guess what 99% of the women you pass on the streets do or did or will,everyones fucking around,she`s at least smart enough to get payed for it:p

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Please, like our asses for the Scavenger Hunt! We need 200 likes to pass the test! #HOT #ScavengerHunt #BeingADIK #BurgmeisterAndRoyce

View attachment 465672
My god I would like those post all the time Camila her booty rules btw whats that red head girl name beside her lol I always forget since she barely exists as much as the others lol

To me camila is one of the hottest side characters imho

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I cannot agree with you,first Riona working does not eliminates her chances for being important character,her scene in ep 3 with Quinn shows she might have an important role to play in the grand scheme.
Second who cares about what Tommy has to say about the girls?I don`t hate the guy but I don`t give a single fuck about what he thinks about Quinn - that "line" was the first time I wanted to punch the guy :LOL:
Thirdly - So Riona suck cocks,guess what 99% of the women you pass on the streets do or did or will,everyones fucking around,she`s at least smart enough to get payed for it:p
I can see your points, and I mostly agree with you, but I think that the fact that Tommy and Jaime saying they and others were having sex with Riona and how crazy she is, is the main reason for the decrease in her popularity. I still like her, but imo she could have been a much more interesting and influential character than she is at this point, and given her current popularity and plot influence, I seriously doubt that she will become as important as the other relevant characters. I hope I'm wrong tho, as she was one of the main reasons why the game originally grabbed my attention.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I can see your points, and I mostly agree with you, but I think that the fact that Tommy and Jaime saying they and others were having sex with Riona and how crazy she is, is the main reason for the decrease in her popularity. I still like her, but imo she could have been a much more interesting and influential character than she is at this point, and given her current popularity and plot influence, I seriously doubt that she will become as important as the other relevant characters. I hope I'm wrong tho, as she was one of the main reasons why the game originally grabbed my attention.
Yeah riona being slut could be a reason and also low content with her doesn't help either We are yet to have a meaningful conversation with her. Untill now she was just used as a Quinn's worker.
I guess this will change in upcoming update. By seeing this render I think we will have relevant storyline with her.
455912_riona.jpg

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah riona being slut could be a reason and also low content with her doesn't help either We are yet to have a meaningful conversation with her. Untill now she was just used as a Quinn's worker.
I guess this will change in upcoming update. By seeing this render I think we will have relevant storyline with her.
View attachment 465797
I don`t think amount of content is a factor because Jill was a fan favourite while having one 5 seconds scene?Oh and another 10 seconds in the library?
It`s a yuuuuuuuge speculation on my part but it looks like a big portion of the audience prefers to have a blank slate on which they can project their ideal(?),I`m just guessing though
1.gif

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I don`t think amount of content is a factor because Jill was a fan favourite while having one 5 seconds scene?Oh and another 10 seconds in the library?
It`s a yuuuuuuuge speculation on my part but it looks like a big portion of the audience prefers to have a blank slate on which they can project their ideal(?),I`m just guessing though
View attachment 465898
Now imagine if we got some new info on Jill in the next update that would bring more light about her and it woudn't be very favorable...
source.gif

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
View attachment 465898
By amount of content I meant content without sex.
I don't remember MC chatting with riona so far.
Personally jill is my 2nd favourite. I like her because of her personality but when it comes to riona I don't know anything about her expect that she gives good blowjobs.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes