Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Now imagine if we got to some new info on Jill in the next update that would bring more light about her and it woudn't be very favorable...
It will happen and it will bring upheaval. Maybe not in the next episode but that will be the case. Of course it depends the type of drama because if it makes her a victim that will just fuel the fanbase. The issue with Maya's drama is that it was interpreted as deceit/betrayal; the issue with Isabella's drama is again that it can be interpreted as cheating and/or madness. Those are kinda repulsive issues that people usually don't wanna touch with a stick and steer away from it.

But if Jill's drama is like her being victimized in her childhood now everyone will try to be her white knight immediately. Because it offers the chance to be the white knight. While in the case of those two other its more like one has to look past them , rise above them, endure them.

Basically its different if we interepret an issue as "helping a victim" or "put up with the issues of others". Everyone wanna be the hero. Option 1) offers that chance. Option 2) is cleaning up the mess. On the insintcual level this is a choice between Hero / Janitor basically. Pride has a say in it so to speak.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This game sucks.
For a novel there are so many paths. In order to look for someone in the game you have to be in dick or chick side.
First off, this is a virtual novel (VN), not a kinetic novel (KN). Most VNs have multiple choices, some more that others. Many of those choices send you down the paths of different LI's, forcing you to pick a path or have multiples. This game has 3 main paths, and will probably ultimately make you choose one LI.

Actually, you can get content with all of the LIs by going down the middle - at least you can through Episode 3. Not all content, but significant content nonetheless.

I don't blame you for not liking this particular format. I stay away from many popular games because of the format. I rarely play sandbox games. So, this game may not be for you. However, that does not mean that the game sucks. And you saying that it does is NOT going to change the game one little bit.

Have you tried City of Broken Dreamers or WVM (a relatively new game)? They may be more your style.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
By amount of content I meant content without sex.
I don't remember MC chatting with riona so far.
Personally jill is my 2nd favourite. I like her because of her personality but when it comes to riona I don't know anything about her expect that she gives good blowjobs.
Riona impressed me in ep3,she showed more backbone maybe even personality in that 1 scene than Jill in first 2 episodes but that`s just me;)

she is the price for Quinn ;)
Ha! it was my plan all along to stay at Sage in order to get to Quinn`s panties!
DPC does read our thread:LOL:

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
First off, this is a virtual novel (VN), not a kinetic novel (KN). Most VNs have multiple choices, some more that others. Many of those choices send you down the paths of different LI's, forcing you to pick a path or have multiples. This game has 3 main paths, and will probably ultimately make you choose one LI.

Actually, you can get content with all of the LIs by going down the middle - at least you can through Episode 3. Not all content, but significant content nonetheless.

I don't blame you for not liking this particular format. I stay away from many popular games because of the format. I rarely play sandbox games. So, this game may not be for you. However, that does not mean that the game sucks. And you saying that it does is NOT going to change the game one little bit.

Have you tried City of Broken Dreamers or WVM (a relatively new game)? They may be more your style.
You are one in a million. Thank you.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
My hope for Riona is that DPC does more with her character than just have her as one of Quinn's puppets kinda like Camila who doesn't contribute much to the story. Her preview made it seem as though there's a possibility of that happening which I hope to be the case cause right now not there's not a single HOT that I find appealing enough to even consider romancing like I do with other side girls, and I'd like if that weren't the case tbh

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Now imagine if we got some new info on Jill in the next update that would bring more light about her and it woudn't be very favorable...
View attachment 465906
To be fair her in game profile kind of already has me on edge that he has something in store for us Jill fans when her drama gets revealed whatever it may be. lol And if it's not favorable only those of us that genuinely like her will stick around; as seen with Maya.

I've seen this mentioned before, and agree though that I think a big portion of Jill's drama (she may have her own personal drama as well) is going to come with Tybalt. He's not a physical threat like Chad or the jocks; he can just purely make our life hell. He's a stalker always popping up whenever we have 2 seconds with her, he's humping watermelons thinking of her, and sneaking in her room smelling and stealing panties. Not only did some of us ask her out and took away this disturbed guy's dream girl, but we did it in front of his friends, which I'm sure was embarrassing for him.

Now imagine this same disturbed entitled individual with money and reach in high places decides "hey let's look up the MC I've been ignoring him all this time because he was nothing to me now he's on my radar." Assuming he has this kind of reach well...The MC's dad works construction for a big hotel owner currently if I remember correctly? Maybe this person is someone in Tybalt's family circle; kiss that job good bye, and we know how much the MC loves his dad. The ultimatum = ditch Jill and go back to your existence among the other commoners, and don't alert her as to the real reason why you're breaking up and maybe daddy will keep his job... Which would naturally bring drama between Jill and the MC on its own since he can't explain this unreasonable split; not to mention her past with bullying could make her feel something is wrong with her that caused this. Try anything physical with him; sure we can beat him but then we be thrown out of school and he could still get dad to lose his job. Not saying any of this WILL happen, but just a hellish scenario of how DPC could do this if he really wanted to. In the end her drama could actually be 2 fold, but we'll see. And no I haven't thought a lot about it this is just off the top thinking. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
To be fair her in game profile kind of already has me on edge that he has something in store for us Jill fans when her drama gets revealed whatever it may be. lol And if it's not favorable only those of us that genuinely like her will stick around; as seen with Maya.

I've seen this mentioned before, and agree though that I think a big portion of Jill's drama (she may have her own personal drama as well) is going to come with Tybalt. He's not a physical threat like Chad or the jocks; he can just purely make our life hell. He's a stalker always popping up whenever we have 2 seconds with her, he's humping watermelons thinking of her, and sneaking in her room smelling and stealing panties. Not only did some of us ask her out and took away this disturbed guy's dream girl, but we did it in front of his friends, which I'm sure was embarrassing for him.

Now imagine this same disturbed entitled individual with money and reach in high places decides "hey let's look up the MC I've been ignoring him all this time because he was nothing to me now he's on my radar." Assuming he has this kind of reach well...The MC's dad works construction for a big hotel owner currently if I remember correctly? Maybe this person is someone in Tybalt's family circle; kiss that job good bye, and we know how much the MC loves his dad. The ultimatum = ditch Jill and go back to your existence among the other commoners, and don't alert her as to the real reason why you're breaking up and maybe daddy will keep his job... Which would naturally bring drama between Jill and the MC on its own since he can't explain this unreasonable split; not to mention her past with bullying could make her feel something is wrong with her that caused this. Try anything physical with him; sure we can beat him but then we be thrown out of school and he could still get dad to lose his job. Not saying any of this WILL happen, but just a hellish scenario of how DPC could do this if he really wanted to. In the end her drama could actually be 2 fold, but we'll see. And no I haven't thought a lot about it this is just off the top thinking. :ROFLMAO:
The idea of Tybalt as a Lex Luthorian, Brain vs Brawn villain is interesting, but the liar reveal (I'm doing something horrible and won't tell why why, except you'll find out anyway cause drama!) is such a tired cliche :cautious:.

In the villain front there are already the Alphas (no brain, all brawn), Tommy (junkie loose cannon), Chad (douche w/ a hint of humanity) and Quinn (awesomely evil). That's enough, let Tybalt be a simple meme punchbag, we don't want this to turn into Spider-Man 3.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
The idea of Tybalt as a Lex Luthorian, Brain vs Brawn villain is interesting, but the liar reveal (I'm doing something horrible and won't tell why why, except you'll find out anyway cause drama!) is such a tired cliche :cautious:.

In the villain front there are already the Alphas (no brain, all brawn), Tommy (junkie loose cannon), Chad (douche w/ a hint of humanity) and Quinn (awesomely evil). That's enough, let Tybalt be a simple meme punchbag, we don't want this to turn into Spider-Man 3.
A rich douche punching bag isn't any less cliche though we've seen that in many movies and shows. :LOL: Again never said that it would or that's what I wanted, just that it could be one of many routes DPC takes. And as mentioned it was off the top thinking. I'm sure if DPC really wanted to use Tybalt that way he could make a much more interesting scenario out of it than myself. ;)

As for Tybalt, he isn't a genius like Lex though, he's just a disturbed snob who acts like you don't exist (he himself is already a cliche) and thinks Jill is his destiny as she's mentioned herself to Bella. There's a reason we can antagonize him in game and aside from DIK points I'm sure it will effect something later similar to how we could defend Chad during that meeting. He could actually not come after the MC at all and take it out on Jill for all I know. After all another cliche saying "There's a thin line between love and hate.", and you should know from AL DPC can go dark when he's really ready to, but I don't think he'll do the same trick twice. :unsure:

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Don't forget that Prep relationship points are a variable in the game but not "Tybalt" points directly.

I have a pet theory (which I haven't shared till now) that being nice in front of them, NOT humiliating Tybalt in front of his peers etc. may result in the Preps eventually turning on Tybalt when he tries to do something nasty against MC and/or Jill (if they view you in a positive light.)

That will be his eventual comeuppance (in the end, not in C.4) in the game. To be humiliated, rejected and cast out by his own Frat.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes