WhiteDragunov

Jan 2, 2018
if someone could post the techno soundtracks, especially the one where quin and MC do the Cum-petition. nice beat, gonna get lit to it.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
A rich douche punching bag isn't any less cliche though we've seen that in many movies and shows. :LOL: Again never said that it would or that's what I wanted, just that it could be one of many routes DPC takes. And as mentioned it was off the top thinking. I'm sure if DPC really wanted to use Tybalt that way he could make a much more interesting scenario out of it than myself. ;)

As for Tybalt, he isn't a genius like Lex though, he's just a disturbed snob who acts like you don't exist (he himself is already a cliche) and thinks Jill is his destiny as she's mentioned herself to Bella. There's a reason we can antagonize him in game and aside from DIK points I'm sure it will effect something later similar to how we could defend Chad during that meeting. He could actually not come after the MC at all and take it out on Jill for all I know. After all another cliche saying "There's a thin line between love and hate.", and you should know from AL DPC can go dark when he's really ready to, but I don't think he'll do the same trick twice. :unsure:
I don't think Tybalt would dare do anything to Jill. What can he do to her anyways that wouldn't lead to him getting expelled or arrested?

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I don't think Tybalt would dare do anything to Jill. What can he do to her anyways that wouldn't lead to him getting expelled or arrested?
Well in that sense I agree if he wasn't already being shown to have a disturbed mind. The reason I mentioned that is because Tybalt is showing signs of someone that could go off the rails IF DPC wants him to. The stalking (notice how he seems to pop up every time we are with her?), the other creepy things he does, the manipulation (he knows the right buttons to press to divert her attention using her campaign which Im assuming is about bullying to his advantage). I bet Tybalt was hiding nearby when Jill was doing yoga and just "happened" to be out for a run near her right? ;) I haven't had time to think it through but the same way he manipulated the outcome of what was stolen during the break in of the mansion; I could see him doing similar to avoid being caught for awhile.

You're right a person in their right mind with everything going for them wouldn't, but an obsessed individual like Tybalt could easily throw that to the wind, because as far as he's concerned they belong together and already are in his mind. "If I can't have her no one can" or kidnapping under the delusion that he's saving her from making the mistake of ruining her future by being with us? There's many ways it could happen. We see things like this all the time in the real world. People with everything going for them doing something stupid because that person they felt they SHOULD be with didn't return those feelings. Or the relationship didn't work out the way they wanted it to, etc.

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well in that sense I agree if he wasn't already being shown to have a disturbed mind. The reason I mentioned that is because Tybalt is showing signs of someone that could go off the rails IF DPC wants him to.

The stalking (notice how he seems to pop up every time we are with her?), the other creepy things he does, the manipulation (he knows the right buttons to press to divert her attention using her campaign which Im assuming is about bullying to his advantage). I bet Tybalt was hiding nearby when Jill was doing yoga and just "happened" to be out for a run near her right? ;) You're right a person in their right mind with everything going for them wouldn't, but an obsessed individual like Tybalt could easily throw that to the wind, because as far as he's concerned they belong together and already are in his mind. "If I can't have her no one can" or kidnapping under the delusion that he's saving her from making the mistake of ruining her future by being with us? There's many ways it could happen.

We see things like this all the time in the real world. People with everything going for them doing something stupid because that person they felt they SHOULD be with didn't return those feelings. Or the relationship didn't work out the way they wanted it to, etc.
While I do think something regarding Tybalt will happen I don't think it'll be anything that extreme. MC already has more than enough drama to deal with. Any more would be ridiculous imo

Last edited:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
While I do think something regarding Tybalt will happen I don't think it'll be anything that extreme. MC already has more than enough drama to deal. Any more would be ridiculous imo
As I said in my other post I don't think DPC will go the same route twice either. We already had an obsessed maniac, but maybe that's the real twist right? We don't expect him to do it twice. lmao :ROFLMAO: I know it would catch me off guard if he did. Anyway, that example was just an alternate to what I stated earlier just one of many things that can be done. I think we'll deal with Tybalt now that he can finally "see" us and it can no longer be ignored, and I think Bella will be a go to to help with that especially since she wants to protect Jill and hates Tybalt. I don't think it'll get too extreme, but I do think his obsession is going to take a turn.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Is none of these. The music that play first in the cum-petition is the same one who play in Acting Lessons in the Liam bar scene. I also tried to find it later. Is named as Meizong - Raveyard in Acting Lessons, but looking on the internet is a totally different music (the true Meizong - Raveyard is in Being a DIK). Another weird thing, i coudn't find this music file in the ep2 music file, she is missing there but she play in the game, very weird.

Last edited:

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
To be fair her in game profile kind of already has me on edge that he has something in store for us Jill fans when her drama gets revealed whatever it may be. lol And if it's not favorable only those of us that genuinely like her will stick around; as seen with Maya.

I've seen this mentioned before, and agree though that I think a big portion of Jill's drama (she may have her own personal drama as well) is going to come with Tybalt. He's not a physical threat like Chad or the jocks; he can just purely make our life hell. He's a stalker always popping up whenever we have 2 seconds with her, he's humping watermelons thinking of her, and sneaking in her room smelling and stealing panties. Not only did some of us ask her out and took away this disturbed guy's dream girl, but we did it in front of his friends, which I'm sure was embarrassing for him.

Now imagine this same disturbed entitled individual with money and reach in high places decides "hey let's look up the MC I've been ignoring him all this time because he was nothing to me now he's on my radar." Assuming he has this kind of reach well...The MC's dad works construction for a big hotel owner currently if I remember correctly? Maybe this person is someone in Tybalt's family circle; kiss that job good bye, and we know how much the MC loves his dad. The ultimatum = ditch Jill and go back to your existence among the other commoners, and don't alert her as to the real reason why you're breaking up and maybe daddy will keep his job... Which would naturally bring drama between Jill and the MC on its own since he can't explain this unreasonable split; not to mention her past with bullying could make her feel something is wrong with her that caused this. Try anything physical with him; sure we can beat him but then we be thrown out of school and he could still get dad to lose his job. Not saying any of this WILL happen, but just a hellish scenario of how DPC could do this if he really wanted to. In the end her drama could actually be 2 fold, but we'll see. And no I haven't thought a lot about it this is just off the top thinking. :ROFLMAO:
Giving MC ultimatum will be interesting storyline but it will also be fucked up situation for MC. I don't think DPC would take risk to implement this story as Jill being fan favourite would turn many fans crazy. Only way to make this story relevant to be implemented would be someone helping MC so that he can keep both.
That being said we know DPC loves this kind of emotional actions.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Giving MC ultimatum will be interesting storyline but it will also be fucked up situation for MC. I don't think DPC would take risk to implement this story as Jill being fan favourite would turn many fans crazy. Only way to make this story relevant to be implemented would be someone helping MC so that he can keep both.
I don't think DPC would change the script based on favourites, even if it could alienate part of the fanbase. I hope not.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
You're forgetting that DPC made us choose which LI to save one update AFTER we were able to start dating both girls, so yeah, I fully expect DPC to pull some fucked up shit to put us in a shitty situation.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
lol Yeah that's why I mentioned Bella would be the MC's most likely go to for helping to deal with Tybalt. But as for Jill being a fan favorite and pissing people off with some kind of plot decision. That's going to happen no matter what he chooses. Sadly you can't please everyone. Once her "flaw" is revealed I'd not be surprised to see some unhappy people and a drop in her numbers. :confused: That's just the nature of the beast unfortunately. We already saw that with Maya;some jumped ship after the ending of Ep.3 .

Personally I like to think of myself as a reasonable Jill fan. I'd rather see him tell a good story the way he wants to tell it, and make a great game regardless of the fact that I'm a part of that larger current fanbase. Sometimes fan favorites take a big hit in stories, sometimes they don't. We'll have to see how this plays out. :)

Last edited:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Is none of these. The music that play first in the cum-petition is the same one who play in Acting Lessons in the Liam bar scene. I also tried to find it later. Is named as Meizong - Raveyard in Acting Lessons, but looking on the internet is a totally different music (the true Meizong - Raveyard is in Being a DIK). Another weird thing, i coudn't find this music file in the ep2 music file, she is missing there but she play in the game, very weird.
Pretty sure the song you are thinking of is STRV Surge (Ivory Remix)

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
lol Yeah that's why I mentioned Bella would be the MC's most likely go to for helping to deal with Tybalt. But as for Jill being a fan favorite and pissing people off with some kind of plot decision. That's going to happen no matter what he chooses. Sadly you can't please everyone. Once her "flaw" is revealed I'd not be surprised to see some unhappy people and a drop in her numbers. :confused: That's just the nature of the beast unfortunately. We already saw that with Maya;some jumped ship after the ending of Ep.3 .

Personally I like to think of myself as a reasonable Jill fan. I'd rather see him tell a good story the way he wants to tell it, and make a great game regardless of the fact that I'm a part of that larger current fanbase. Sometimes fan favorites take a big hit in stories, sometimes they don't. We'll have to see how this plays out. :)
If Tybalt ever did anything to Jill, Bella would chop his dick off and mount it on her wall as a souvenir.

Beastnation

Sep 2, 2019

I don't know about you guys but I would be pretty pissed off by this. Jill being my favourite I would love to have a option of romantic storyline with her without any MAJOR problems.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes