michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Don't shoot me for this....

My prediction for the status update tomorrow imho :LOL:

Hey everyone so this week I been writing a lot and focused on the scenes that needed to be written and I finished that off.

Also posed some render and little animations

Next week gonna finish up the animations and some minor little scenes

Have a great weekend everyone :unsure:

Take this with a pinch of salt tho ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Hey everyone so this week I been writing a lot and focused on the scenes that needed to be written and I finished that off.

That's if we even get the status update anymore but I guess we shall see.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I wonder why Quinn was in the banner with all main girls atfirst. I know she will be playing important part in game but then why DPC removed her after some updates is it because of her low popularity or any other reason. Also she doesn't have her tier on patreon despite the fact that she had more votes than cathy,riona,camila

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I wonder why Quinn was in the banner with all main girls atfirst. I know she will be playing important part in game but then why DPC removed her after some updates is it because of her low popularity or any other reason. Also she doesn't have her tier on patreon despite the fact that she had more votes than cathy,riona,camila
I doubt that DrPinkCake had anything to do with the banner change. I believe it was in-house. A render was presented that didn't have Quinn in it, and was scarfed up to use here.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Doubt it seeing as she doesn't have any points correlated to her. Your responses to her doesn't change her stance towards you.

If he did, DPC will have to recode previous points on previous responses which might be too much work and will need a new game.
I have to disagree with that part,your interactions with Quinn do have consequences,I want to say major but those are major for me mostly :sneaky: at least for now.She does have enough screen time and the type of content that could easily level her up to that meaningless label of "LI" .Nobody said that she can`t get points in the new binary,with transfer of choices regarding her in the 1st season.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I have to disagree with that part,your interactions with Quinn do have consequences,I want to say major but those are major for me mostly :sneaky: at least for now.She does have enough screen time and the type of content that could easily level her up to that meaningless label of "LI" .Nobody said that she can`t get points in the new binary,with transfer of choices regarding her in the 1st season.
Well I guess next season he might change something but we'll have to wait and see.

Quinn's ending is way off for now so the MC's interaction with her may change things in future.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017

I have a feeling that this update is done but he keeps it for release on holidays so it can be a Christmas suprise, in fact i believe that he already is working on the next update but hey that's good if so cuz in january or late february will have a new update... :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes