FLTFFS

Sep 24, 2019
lol Yeah that's why I mentioned Bella would be the MC's most likely go to for helping to deal with Tybalt. But as for Jill being a fan favorite and pissing people off with some kind of plot decision. That's going to happen no matter what he chooses. Sadly you can't please everyone. Once her "flaw" is revealed I'd not be surprised to see some unhappy people and a drop in her numbers. :confused: That's just the nature of the beast unfortunately. We already saw that with Maya;some jumped ship after the ending of Ep.3 .

Personally I like to think of myself as a reasonable Jill fan. I'd rather see him tell a good story the way he wants to tell it, and make a great game regardless of the fact that I'm a part of that larger current fanbase. Sometimes fan favorites take a big hit in stories, sometimes they don't. We'll have to see how this plays out. :)
Agreed! Also, I'm pretty damn confident that I'll never stop supporting Jill after seeing how much she tried to help the MC. After that first encounter with Chad, I stuck with her ever since. She has such a strong sense of justice and equality in regards to social standings, I find that very VERY appealing. Plus, she's quite the musician...which is a HUGE plus.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Agreed! Also, I'm pretty damn confident that I'll never stop supporting Jill after seeing how much she tried to help the MC. After that first encounter with Chad, I stuck with her ever since. She has such a strong sense of justice and equality in regards to social standings, I find that very VERY appealing. Plus, she's quite the musician...which is a HUGE plus.
Same, definitely not going to be abandoning her regardless of the reveal. Funny thing is I always thought the ultimate troll move from DPC's reveal would be "Haha guys her profile was right in the first place!! She was as perfect as she seemed at face value! That's right only a bullying issue from her past; that is all good day!" :ROFLMAO: Especially since most including myself are expecting something to be revealed before this game sees it's end. The salt levels from fans of the other girls would be at mountain-like heights. :LOL: Anyway, pretty sure there will be something, but just the thought of that kind of psych out would be hilarious to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
If Tybalt ever did anything to Jill, Bella would chop his dick off and mount it on her wall as a souvenir.
Man I would LOVE to see Bella just go wild on Tybalt even without anything happening to Jill. :ROFLMAO: That would make my day; hell the rest of my year. lmao If anything ever happened to Jill even without Tybalt Im pretty sure a good amount of us fans would be like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But as I mentioned I dont think it will get that extreme. :) Some issues from the bullying in her past and something dealing with Tybalt's creepiness/obsession is what I expect. Anything bigger would surprise me, but after AL I never underestimate where DPC will take things if the mood hits him.o_O

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't know about you guys but I would be pretty pissed off by this. Jill being my favourite I would love to have a option of romantic storyline with her without any MAJOR problems.
If only that was the case but you just no at the back of your mind there will be some sort of drama hopefully it's nothing to serious with any of the girls this time let's not be like AL again
How much longer we must wait for new episode?! I'm tired of waiting, I want to play it so much...
Next month most likely for the release.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
If only that was the case but you just no at the back of your mind there will be some sort of drama hopefully it's nothing to serious with any of the girls this time let's not be like AL again
I don`t think there will be,I think people are expecting something because of AL not because of anything in Badik but this is a different project,different story,it would feel off af in here,possibly even ruining the entire game

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How long does it usually take since he announces it until he releases it? I don't remember this being asked before.
Last time we were well informed at what was happening he usually announces the completion of the updates then tells us of the uploading part and once that was done the release and it actually didn't take long for it to make it's way on here.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I'm still wondering if Quinn will be a proper Love Interest next update or next season. We currently don't have a very DIK Love Interest.
Doubt it seeing as she doesn't have any points correlated to her. Your responses to her doesn't change her stance towards you.

If he did, DPC will have to recode previous points on previous responses which might be too much work and will need a new game.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
if someone could post the techno soundtracks, especially the one where quin and MC do the Cum-petition. nice beat, gonna get lit to it.
I posted the game's techno tracks. The only ones available from the music menu.
Is none of these. The music that play first in the cum-petition is the same one who play in Acting Lessons in the Liam bar scene. I also tried to find it later. Is named as Meizong - Raveyard in Acting Lessons, but looking on the internet is a totally different music (the true Meizong - Raveyard is in Being a DIK). Another weird thing, i coudn't find this music file in the ep2 music file, she is missing there but she play in the game, very weird.
Pretty sure the song you are thinking of is STRV Surge (Ivory Remix)
I don't think so. That track is the one that plays when Tommy announces the start of the cumpetition, not when Quinn and MC do the cumpetition.

Tommy announces the start of the cumpetiton.png

STRYV - Surge (Ivory Remix)

It starts at 1:30

The one that starts to play when Quinn approaches MC is:

Meizong - Phate (Original Mix)

Quinn approaches the MC.png

After that, the other Meizong tracks start to loop one after another for as long as you stay in the same scene.

Meizong - Skyline (Original Mix)

Meizong - Night Lights (Original Mix)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I think we can all agree that we missing a real good dik romance option.. So I feel DPC made a little mistake with that one perhaps :unsure:

But it don't bother me too much I been playing every girl so far... I do hope she will become like a side chick in some way..

Edit: I was talking about Quinn for those wondering

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I think we can all agree that we missing a real good dik romance option.. So I feel DPC made a little mistake with that one perhaps :unsure:

But it don't bother me too much I been playing every girl so far... I do hope she will become like a side chick in some way..
With Quinn? Most certainly. I think DPC will do an ending with her and possibly the other side girls if you decide not to go with any of the LI's or maybe you side with Sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes