michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I have a feeling that this update is done but he keeps it for release on holidays so it can be a Christmas suprise, in fact i believe that he already is working on the next update but hey that's good if so cuz in january or late february will have a new update... :unsure:
Well u can be rite with that statement.. but imho I kindda doubt thats the case...

Simply because DPC stated that he himself was worried he could fit all of hell week in this coming update but still wanted to do it caus he didn't want to give a half assed update.

There for we can all assume he is still quite busy with adding certain things and i for one apllaud that kind of dedication to a game.

:unsure:

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
I have a feeling that this update is done but he keeps it for release on holidays so it can be a Christmas suprise, in fact i believe that he already is working on the next update but hey that's good if so cuz in january or late february will have a new update... :unsure:
If it would be done he would announced it, he still has work to do and he didn't even test the episode, think he worked on the HOT stuff this week but we will see tomorrow.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hey after talking with 2 guys in dik's house im stuck in free roam any tips?
There is a walktrough that u can check..

But if u dont wanna use that u have to talk to a lot of people in the party I believe 3 set of people downstairs and then upstairs about 3 or 4 after that u have to find the hall part with the janitor room and u get a arrow option that point down and u click that and it progresses

Reactions: Xaøs and E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Ellordrings can we confirm or not if that HOT carwash things happening or not ?

Otherwise we need a talk with DPC caus that be a crazy fun time :love:
As far as I know, the sexy car wash is a task for the DIKs, not the HOTs, but I don't think we know the full list of tasks for the HOTs, so maybe it's possible they have one too. :unsure:
Hey after talking with 2 guys in dik's house im stuck in free roam any tips?
If you talked with everybody already, try to open all doors on the top floor and check for any arrow that you might have missed. There are two sets of doors after you enter the top floor door.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes