Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Who else gonna be pissed if we going to the movie nite party with the HOTS and Quinn stands at the door saying no perverts allowed and shuts the door in front of our face :LOL:
She'll be overruled by Sage if that was to happen she needs to step up and act more like the Hot's President and not worrying about what Chad is up to anymore.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
She'll be overruled by Sage if that was to happen she needs to step up and act more like the Hot's President and not worrying about what Chad is up to anymore.
I sure hope so becaus she has not been really stepping up imho its more like Quinn controlling the whole thing

Would be a curveball if we see Quinn over throwing Sage for the president position :unsure:

FLTFFS

Sep 24, 2019

I had a good week and I got a lot of things done. I mainly focused on writing and posing renders. The dialogue is almost complete, but it needs to be polished.

The code that I have left to write is for:

- 2 free roam events

- replay gallery

- bios app

- music/sound effects code

- code for transitioning between Season 1 and 2.

- non-minigame route

- probably more code that I can't think of right now

1648 renders and 90 animations (346 seconds worth = 10380 frames, 1 frame = 1 static render) are completed.

149 renders and 15 animations are posed and in the queue.

The art I have left to produce is:

- Pose ~20-25 animations

- Pose approximately 400-700 renders.

Next week will be all about producing art and maybe coding the final free roam events.

Since you guys helped me reach 3000 patrons yesterday, I will begin writing the walkthrough, too.

Cheers

Dr PinkCake
DPC's work ethic is admirable. To be honest, the wait from episode 3 to 4 isn't bad at all for me; especially since it's being made by one person, it makes it even more amazing. Quality is clearly visible in this VN.

FLTFFS

Sep 24, 2019
I agree with that time frame. My best guess is that second week or any time mid December, because he's most likely going to want to take a break for the rest of December up until New Years and start back to work on the game again in early January. At least that's my guess. Could be wrong though.
Definitely agree with that analysis. The latest possible date of release is somewhere in January probably; That is if he doesn't finish by December which is what you stated. But, we'll see soon enough, it's not far away.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Just about every interaction you have with her...
To be fair I don't understand the negative reactions to your posts. It's like people ITT stan Quinn so hard they are completely blind to her personality. Even the MC knows she's an evil conniving bitch lol.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I sure hope so becaus she has not been really stepping up imho its more like Quinn controlling the whole thing

Would be a curveball if we see Quinn over throwing Sage for the president position :unsure:
I don`t think Quinn wants that,she seems perfectly comfortable where she`s at.

This thread is filled with such smart, funny and kind people! All of you guys are awesome!
Well thank you very much :cool:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Even the MC knows she's an evil conniving bitch lol.
Certain people like evil conniving bitches, not to mention that her actions can be interpreted differently too :sneaky: I mean what you consider evil others might consider understandable, practical, sound and fun. Take for example me. I don't see her all that bad really. She isn't your classical innocent, good little angel. But evil? Mmmm nope. I don't think so. Bad girl? Yes but not all too bad. Yet the meantime she can be quite devilish in the eyes of others. So its a very personal thingy.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Certain people like evil conniving bitches, not to mention that her actions can be interpreted differently too :sneaky: I mean what you consider evil others might consider understandable, practical, sound and fun. Take for example me. I don't see her all that bad really. She isn't your classical innocent, good little angel. But evil? Mmmm nope. I don't think so. Bad girl? Yes but not all too bad. Yet the meantime she can be quite devilish in the eyes of others. So its a very personal thingy.
(y)
That post needs to be pinned at the front page,right under the banner

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I had a good week and I got a lot of things done. I mainly focused on writing and posing renders. The dialogue is almost complete, but it needs to be polished.

The code that I have left to write is for:

- 2 free roam events

- replay gallery

- bios app

- music/sound effects code

- code for transitioning between Season 1 and 2.

- non-minigame route

- probably more code that I can't think of right now

1648 renders and 90 animations (346 seconds worth = 10380 frames, 1 frame = 1 static render) are completed.

149 renders and 15 animations are posed and in the queue.

The art I have left to produce is:

- Pose ~20-25 animations

- Pose approximately 400-700 renders.

Next week will be all about producing art and maybe coding the final free roam events.

Since you guys helped me reach 3000 patrons yesterday, I will begin writing the walkthrough, too.

Cheers

Dr PinkCake
Walkthrough is for the weak. :LOL: :LOL:

Joke aside, nice progress report. Guess we can see a Christmas release happening. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes