Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
She'll be overruled by Sage if that was to happen she needs to step up and act more like the Hot's President and not worrying about what Chad is up to anymore.
Smart money is on Sage if a fight were to happen;). Quinn has the right attitude for a fighter, but those drugs are going to make it hard for her to hit a moving target.

This won't be an easy bout like when she pimp slapped Riona :coffee:
Sage vs Quinn Preview.gif

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
(y)
That post needs to be pinned at the front page,right under the banner
I just hope that dPC will utilize the full potential of her character because she is superinteresting. The type of side character that could easily steal the show. Chad can turn out to be more than meets the eye too but obviously i prefer the female variants of interesting characters. Due to lewd reasons :cool:

Haven't given up hope that she is a "hidden" love interest. Its one thing that she has the potential to be a very mean enemy sure but thats nothing unusual. Whats unusual is that she has the characteristics to become the "good" one. I terms of aligning herself with the mc so plot-wise. I definitely see those little things that support such notion.

Oh when will the day come when an antagonist girl becomes love interest girl with a happy ending :coffee:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Smart money is on Sage if a fight were to happen;). Quinn has the right attitude for a fighter, but those drugs are going to make it hard for her to hit a moving target.

This won't be an easy bout like when she pimp slapped Riona :coffee:
View attachment 467775
Sage has also been training with the MC so she'd certainly have the advantage, plus it's probably never wise to go against a redhead in a DPC game :p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I just hope that dPC will utilize the full potential of her character because she is superinteresting. The type of side character that could easily steal the show. Chad can turn out to be more than meets the eye too but obviously i prefer the female variants of interesting characters. Due to lewd reasons :cool:

Haven't given up hope that she is a "hidden" love interest. Its one thing that she has the potential to be a very mean enemy sure but thats nothing unusual. Whats unusual is that she has the characteristics to become the "good" one. I terms of aligning herself with the mc so plot-wise. I definitely see those little things that support such notion.

Oh when will the day come when an antagonist girl becomes love interest girl with a happy ending :coffee:
Me to,which probably doesn`t need to be said at this point :p

I`m obviously with ya,the potential is clear,not including "points" for her since the very first ep is buffaling
I just hope all that soy infused hate talk won`t change DPC`s original plans for her(yes I am guessing,not knowing his original plan but I think it`s an educated guess)

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
I'm playing through this game for the first time and holy fuck, I'm dead guys.
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Totally fucked her whole house up, but being drunk you thought you were helping. What a hilarious spin.

drunk.png

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes