.ox

Feb 12, 2019
Wait what's the deal with this? you can't post pictures from the game now? what's going on here.
someone complained about my " images spam".
got a PM from redknight00 :

"Please tone down the image spam in the Being a DIK thread, most of your posts in that thread have been short sentences followed by a render, none of which means anything in most cases."

Last edited:

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
someone complained about my images spam.
got a PM from mod:

"Please tone down the image spam in the Being a DIK thread, most of your posts in that thread have been short sentences followed by a render, none of which means anything in most cases."
How the hell does that enter in the category of spam? what a load of bullshit.

Spam according to the net : Unsolicited email that is sent to a large number of recipients for advertising or commercial purposes on mass, usually it has nothing to do this the post, forum, or page, that is being posted.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
If you must know, no actions were taken or messages delete, I just politely requested that one user tones down the image spam before it actually becomes a problem. If you look at said user's posts, you'll notice most of them are short 3-4 word sentences followed by an image, those serve nothing besides farming likes and inconveniencing the thread flow and people with slow internet.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
If you must know, no actions were taken or messages delete, I just politely requested that one user tones down the image spam before it actually becomes a problem. If you look at said user's posts, you'll notice most of them are short 3-4 word sentences followed by an image, those serve nothing besides farming likes and inconveniencing the thread flow and people with slow internet.
That's why the "ignore button" is invented right? there's nth to discuss about the game and we discussed everything already, i don't get why the ignore thingy was even implemented in this site if users aren't using it and complaining about others who aren't doing any harm whatsoever.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This is probally one of the most friendly and helpful treads out here on this site imho

So if anyone needed help or has a question there is always someone who would answer it.

So no reason to scroll trough so much posts for a answer, the only question we hardly answer is because of its been asked multiple times a day and its answerd almost every page is that update question.

Don't see why its that harmfull to show a pic or gif, And the pics get likes well ofcourse caus we like the women of the game.

I am sure if u asked around on here more then 98 % of us wouldn't even complain about the pics posted on here :sneaky:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And just one more thing before we getting back on the topic what is this gem of a game..

lets talk about likes farming its not that there is a cash prize behind having this amount of likes...

And I for one couldn't care less if someone has more likes simply becaus they post a pic and it gets zillion likes.

And I am positive almost anyone would agree with that statement. So I don't see any reason to be bashing on someone who post a pic of the girls of the game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Now back to this game...

Who of my fellow maggot brothers is gonna bring the popcorn for movie nite with the HOTS :cool:

And who gonna take care of the beer :LOL:
Hot's movie night Sage and Quinn will probably send the pledges to get all that, but that is of course if we go with that route, I'd wonder if it would be the first time that Maya and the MC will see each other after the night before.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hot's movie night Sage and Quinn will probably send the pledges to get all that, but that is of course if we go with that route, I'd wonder if it would be the first time that Maya and the MC will see each other after the night before.
I for one am going towards every route.. Just to fully experience the whole game.

Now that's gonna be interesting if Maya gonna see the MC at that movie nite for the first time since that talk.

But we don't know if its gonna be a harsh talk in that dorm room with Maya and Josy or just that the MC left to give them some space, could go either way.

Either way so far the movie nite path caughht me the most interested since there is a lot that could go wrong there in terms of story. So very curious about that.

The other two paths will be gud too I bet but I don't see much things that can go wrong there at this point of the game. But will vist every path to make sure I seen it all :unsure:

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Now back to this game...

Who of my fellow maggot brothers is gonna bring the popcorn for movie nite with the HOTS :cool:

I don't know about beers and popcorns but I will surely take care of all girls.
But the real question are pledges invited or not. DPC sure knows how to spice things up so I guess pledges might be invited too. In that case instead of movie I would love to watch Camila's booty.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I don't know about beers and popcorns but I will surely take care of all girls.
But the real question are pledges invited or not. DPC sure knows how to spice things up so I guess pledges might be invited too. In that case instead of movie I would love to watch Camila's booty.
I agree with u my magot brother.. dont mind seeing camila booty anywere :LOL:

Pretty sure they will be invited just to caus some more drama... i doubt the movie nite will go witout any sort of issue :unsure:

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Now back to this game...

My really, really lewd and DIK brain hopes to see AND be involved in an orgy. That is all it takes for me to build a Dr. Pinkcake statue on my backyard and pray to it every morning and night.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes