ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Certain people like evil conniving bitches, not to mention that her actions can be interpreted differently too :sneaky: I mean what you consider evil others might consider understandable, practical, sound and fun. Take for example me. I don't see her all that bad really. She isn't your classical innocent, good little angel. But evil? Mmmm nope. I don't think so. Bad girl? Yes but not all too bad. Yet the meantime she can be quite devilish in the eyes of others. So its a very personal thingy.
You are missing the point of my post. The user I was replying to was attacked by multiple people ITT for his views on MC/Quinn dynamic which were perfectly reasonable views to have based on how Quinn has acted towards MC and other characters up to this point in the story.

Obviously people like Quinn, I think she's a good character too, what I was saying is that the people dismissing this guys posts are clearly not being objective about the actions of said character.

Reactions: michael1984

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Also a big question which path are you going to play first?
Movie night sure will be interesting. Also Quinn's reaction of MC staying will be sight.
But Maya-Josy's story will be most interesting as we had no idea about them. Also living with derek and his reaction to this situation would be fun.
But but as bella being favourite I can't think of going to sage/derek first.
So choice is easy for me but for those who haven't decided yet its time to decide.
Obviously Bella, and then Derek's route to see what kind of exclusive content (if any) we get staying with him.

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
I agree with u my magot brother.. dont mind seeing camila booty anywere :LOL:

Pretty sure they will be invited just to caus some more drama... i doubt the movie nite will go witout any sort of issue :unsure:

My brothers, All Hot`s (including the pledges) were definitely invited via the "Tweet" by Sage (See DPC's Twitter)!!! .....
Sure, Camilla's booty is breathtaking:love:, but I see myself tonight as a therapist who needs to take care of a certain redhead.:devilish:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You are missing the point of my post. The user I was replying to was attacked by multiple people ITT for his views on MC/Quinn dynamic which were perfectly reasonable views to have based on how Quinn has acted towards MC and other characters up to this point in the story.

Obviously people like Quinn, I think she's a good character too, what I was saying is that the people dismissing this guys posts are clearly not being objective about the actions of said character.
I am not being objective(well in general,cause reasons but...)about condeming her for the things she didn`t do.If you read his post the entire premise is one big IF,"if Quinn would messed up relationship with other girls" If Quinn would do this,if Quinn would do that...based on her actions Quinn messes with the MC as form of flirt - this is actually supported by the content of the game.
How is she messing with others?Did she BLACKMAILED Camilla or Mona or Riona?
No.
How is Quinn messing with Maya?Just a lil bit thougher than Tommy is with the Mc and that also depends on MC`s actions.
So,no,sorry this is not reasonable,this is deluded.

Mr_Ecchi

Mar 12, 2019
If it's been mentioned already it never got fixed but I noticed the Walkthrough PDF has a glaring flaw (spelling issues aside)

> and < are mixed up

Apparently math isn't taught the same everywhere? Alligator jaws eats the GREATER number.

e.g. 9 > 1 (9 is GREATER than 1), 1 < 9 (1 is LESS than 9)

So something like

Yes (RPSage +1 if dtype > 0) was confusing me

This reads as dtype should be less than 0 but it should be written as greater... if dtype < 0

Obviously makes no sense because Sage is a DIK/red path selection. Less than 0 e.g. -2 should lead you towards the CHICk/blue route and makes certain choices ineligible...

Guessing most people don't care if they use the cheat mod but for a first time player like myself it was definitely frustrating until common sense prevailed.

As for the game itself I really liked it so far. Spelling/grammar is significantly better than most games that don't bother to fix mistakes or "paid proof-readers" who rip the dev off.

It was funny, I love the renders/character models, I appreciate the gallery and continuity between chapters appears to be consistent (some games can't even keep track of their various confusing routes/paths and end up including info that shouldn't be mentioned if certain choices were and weren't selected...)

Reactions: michael1984
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes