Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
To me Quinn is more of a "Joker" from the Batman comics type of character than someone truly evil. A female pimp who wants to get hers first and cause some chaos along the way. I actually believe she has the most room to grow as far as character arcs go.

Hopefully, her growing pains are far away from my MC though as I like the girls I have right now :sneaky:.
Wouldn't say Quinn is that level she is more low level villian for now I think that line will be crossed if she was to hurt a Li

You rather have that Justin Bieber haired batwoman instead :unsure:
:LOL:
Probably prefers bieber :LOL:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Wouldn't say Quinn is that level she is more low level villian for now I think that line will be crossed if she was to hurt a Li
Any woman who isn't wifey or at least girlfriend status that forcibly takes off the condom is somewhat evil in my eyes :devilish:.
Granted the MC seems allergic to any form of latex, but Quinn didn't know this before her stunt (CUM-competition).

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I like the idea but I honestly wish Lilly was just a bit more on the heavier side. She's looked so skinny in the club it was hard to tell the difference between her dancing and the pole she was using.

Please just add 5 more pounds Lilly and this could be you. . . :whistle:
View attachment 468741
Hey, leave something for petite lovers :LOL:

(I don't think she's that different from Margot Robbie, though).

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Hey, leave something for petite lovers :LOL:
(I don't think she's that different from Margot Robbie, though).
I'd thought about petite fans, but isn't this what Maya is for? :censored: (runs to hide)

I'm okay with Lily's current shape, just a bit concerned though for her long-term health.
Don't want her to pass out after having sex.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah have to agree there with u gunit50

lily really dont do much for me rite now she ranks for me on the bottom of all the girls but if she gonna turn into more like harly quinn with her looks then it be a mighty improvement :LOL:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
To me Quinn is more of a "Joker" from the Batman comics type of character than someone truly evil. A female pimp who wants to get hers first and cause some chaos along the way. I actually believe she has the most room to grow as far as character arcs go.

Hopefully, her growing pains are far away from my MC though as I like the girls I have right now :sneaky:.
MMmm...Joker is evil though,truly evil
he tortures and kills people for the laughs,he has no morality whatsoever,recently I read "The Nail" which is a multiverse story in which Joker shreds Bat-girl and Robin to pieces and forces Batman to watch...

I do suspect Quinn might have been a lil bit inspired by Harley Quinn though,in the original version Harley was very smart,she got her PHD from psychiatry at a young age,she was sort of a kid wonder,in the early versions she was mostly just messing with people(after her transformation).

Have u seen Lily that stripper girl that joining she can be like Harley quinn and be the side kick of Quinn the joker :LOL:
Visually,yeah I can totally see that

I hate Harely. So much that not even her lollipop could make me like her :sneaky:
Oh wow I thought you can be bribed by lollis to like anyone :p
Seriously though which version of Harley are we talkin`?All of them?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Altho were going a little off topic here .. have to say I dislike the new batwoman a lot with that whole hair style and that whole feminist approach lol
You might be confussing Bat-woman with Bat-Girl :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What if one of the "main girls" hurts Quinn,would it also be crossing the line?:p

Any woman who isn't wifey or at least girlfriend status that forcibly takes off the condom is somewhat evil in my eyes :devilish:.
Granted the MC seems allergic to any form of latex, but Quinn didn't know this before her stunt (CUM-competition).
"forcefully"...
1.gif
She is 100% wifey material though:p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What if one of the "main girls" hurts Quinn,would it also be crossing the line?:p
Well your girl Quinn just seems to be all talk it's possible she could say the wrong thing to one of the girls and they just have enough of her so you never know, it especially looks like Josy won't stand for anything that she says and Sage won't be too happy when she finds out how Quinn has been using the Hot's.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well your girl Quinn just seems to be all talk it's possible she could say the wrong thing to one of the girls and they just have enough of her so you never know, it especially looks like Josy won't stand for anything that she says and Sage won't be too happy when she finds out how Quinn has been using the Hot's.
So that`s a yes or a no on my question? :p

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes