Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oh wow I thought you can be bribed by lollis to like anyone :p
Seriously though which version of Harley are we talkin`?All of them?
Almost. Just almost :sneaky: But i've developed a serious "ugh.." toward the clowness. I don't know all of them, not an expert of the various comics/cartoons that depict her i assume a bit differently. So its a general aversion. It immediately kicks in when is see the pigtail lolli-ing tattoed "wild" types. In my eyes its not "not even the lolli can save them" but "she ruins even the lolli for me :cry:". Sad!
I'm pretty sure Quinn will find a way out of the situation or have someone else take the fall for her.
I don't see that a necessarily bad thing. What if she manages to seriously screw Tommy over this way?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It's more likely Tommy would screw himself over just asking for more drugs not to mention with Josy now around I'd be more concerned about Riona as she is the closest to Quinn.
The way i see it Riona and Quinn are close and Q is quite caring toward those she considers her friends. Thats a good question whether she remains loyal if her hide is on the line but perhaps the whole storyline won't run as deep when it comes to their story as to put that to a test.

Obviously everything depends on who will screw over who. Would like to know the exact relations between Sage and Quinn. Quinn and Tommy. So the storyline could be an interesting one yet i'm afraid it would take too much time away from the main girls so what i'm expecting is a type of simple outcome. That being said.. if we are just finishing season 1 here and there will be at least two more then who knows. The relevance of plot lines as well as characters can change.

Half the cast could be expelled with good reasons right now you see.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The way i see it Riona and Quinn are close and Q is quite caring toward those she considers her friends. Thats a good question whether she remains loyal if her hide is on the line but perhaps the whole storyline won't run as deep when it comes to their story as to put that to a test.

Obviously everything depends on who will screw over who. Would like to know the exact relations between Sage and Quinn. Quinn and Tommy. So the storyline could be an interesting one yet i'm afraid it would take too much time away from the main girls so what i'm expecting is a type of simple outcome. That being said.. if we are just finishing season 1 here and there will be at least two more then who knows. The relevance of plot lines as well as characters can change.

Half the cast could be expelled with good reasons right now you see.
It was clear in the last update that Riona is having her doubts about it but Quinn just wants more and more it's going to come to a stage where even Riona has to start thinking for herself and think if any of this is even worth it anymore and she has to ask herself how far is she willing to go to help Quinn out.

The situation with Sage and Quinn will become a lot clearer once this whole Sage and Chad drama has ended, we know Sage is going to find out eventually what Quinn has been up to which will probably lead up to some sort of confrontation between the two of them. Well as of 0.3 Tommy just doesn't seem as important as he was in the previous two updates all we got from 0.3 with him was a junkie looking for his next hit and his concern if Josy was to show up and in his words spoil his fun.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It was clear in the last update that Riona is having her doubts about it but Quinn just wants more and more it's going to come to a stage where even Riona has to start thinking for herself and think if any of this is even worth it anymore and she has to ask herself how far is she willing to go to help Quinn out.

The situation with Sage and Quinn will become a lot clearer once this whole Sage and Chad drama has ended, we know Sage is going to find out eventually what Quinn has been up to which will probably lead up to some sort of confrontation between the two of them. Well as of 0.3 Tommy just doesn't seem as important as he was in the previous two updates all we got from 0.3 with him was a junkie looking for his next hit and his concern if Josy was to show up and in his words spoil his fun.
Well it`s easy to cast stones but we really don`t know what the deal is with Quinn wanting to "hire" or even help more girls,while being aware it causes financial shortage.Riona did appeared as the more reasonable one during that convo BUT Riona doesn`t know what`s going on either.
Quinn and Riona are close,we don`t know how far back their relationship goes but it goes back before college times,I don`t think Riona is going to abandon Quinn because there`s a bump on the road.

I wouldn`t be surprised if Sage would remain oblivious about the take-out business till the very end of the story and frankly,that would be more fitting into comedic setting than creating some sort of major confrontation.
Nothing about Tommy changed in ep 3,nothing about his significance or lack of it,we knew damn well he is using before ep 3.He`s still vp of the DIKs,he`s still the one that made deal with Quinn,he`s still the one that Quinn partied with.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don`t think Riona is going to abandon Quinn because there`s a bump on the road.
Well time will tell to see how loyal she is to Quinn she might see a way out at some point maybe even trying to get Quinn to go with her but with Quinn being set in her ways she might see it's a lost cause with her.
I wouldn`t be surprised if Sage would remain oblivious about the take-out business till the very end of the story and frankly,that would be more fitting into comedic setting than creating some sort of major confrontation.
Sage being oblivious to what's going on is good for now and understandable but there is no way that will stay the same she needs to know what's going on in her own fraternity we need some sort of drama between her and Quinn and I'm pretty certain that Maya and Josy will play some sort of role with Sage finding out.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well time will tell to see how loyal she is to Quinn she might see a way out at some point maybe even trying to get Quinn to go with her but with Quinn being set in her ways she might see it's a lost cause with her.

Sage being oblivious to what's going on is good for now and understandable but there is no way that will stay the same she needs to know what's going on in her own fraternity we need some sort of drama between her and Quinn and I'm pretty certain that Maya and Josy will play some sort of role with Sage finding out.
The thing is we have no idea why Quinn`s way in this matter is the way is the way it is - greed cannot be the answer because expanding does not create profit,what if Quinn is being forced or like Ennoch theorized,someone is stealing from them?I don`t think Riona would leave in such case.

Do we need more drama though? :unsure:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The thing is we have no idea why Quinn`s way in this matter is the way is the way it is - greed cannot be the answer because expanding does not create profit,what if Quinn is being forced or like Ennoch theorized,someone is stealing from them?I don`t think Riona would leave in such case.

In this episode of The Secret World of name88, our hero daydreams of flying to the rescue of his heroine, the fair Quinn, ta-pocketa-pocketa-pocketa-pocketa-pocketa, who is beset by detractors on F95. If only he can get there in time, before her reputation is ruined... or his wife wakes him up.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Well, I wonder how many people actually know about the service that she offers? Most likely just the Jocks and the DIKs but I wonder how often they would use the service, does Quinn strike you as someone who would be forced? I think even you know that wouldn't happen. Well with Riona like I said it could come to a point where she has enough of it and wants out I wouldn't put that past her.

And yeah we need the drama no house fires though, please :p been there done that but there will be plenty of drama with the other girl's stories.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You might be confussing Bat-woman with Bat-Girl :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What if one of the "main girls" hurts Quinn,would it also be crossing the line?:p

"forcefully"...
View attachment 469101
She is 100% wifey material though:p
Well I kindda see ur point there brother... But even if its the new batgirl I still find it very bad how they made her into a feminist short haired lesbian lol I can see it already canceled in the first season.. they could have made it so much better tho.

Speaking about Quinn would there really be that crazy violence ? i am sure here and there there will be a bitch slap with the ladies like the scene with Quinn And Riona. Maybe a catfight in bikini between Sage and Quinn :love:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Well I kindda see ur point there brother... But even if its the new batgirl I still find it very bad how they made her into a feminist short haired lesbian lol I can see it already canceled in the first season.. they could have made it so much better tho.
It would be canceled if it run on a station with any standard... but on CW it will probably get at least five seasons (and it could get to double digits). Especially since it's part of Arrowverse...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And please yes no more house fires... Have to say every new game I play... I am very afraid of such things now DPC really hit me in my feels with that.

Still feel broken by that... :(
It was the not being able to do everything you could and how Leah managed to sneak around, we've already had that meaningless fight with Chad when we still lose I just hope we don't get more of those situations.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes