Dec 22, 2017
Question for the conglomerate, what are you guys thoughts on each of the LI's personally? Quinn Isabella Sage, Jill Maya and Josy.

And not a simple ''Who's the best girl?'' what are your thoughts about them as actual characters. I personally knew a lot of girls like Sage and Quinn in high school and am quite turned off in general about both of them, but I am starting to warm up to Sage a bit honestly didn't think I would but I did.

Jill at the moment is a lot like one of my best friends often times nosy but good natured, I also think her and Isabella's relationship is quite sweet and I'd hate to ruin it by whatever is going with Isabella. Now while on topic with Bella I'm worried we'll have an Acting Lessons tragedy with her but I am quite excited to see if we ever get an ending a young man Milf relationship with her.

All the time in fiction the young man never gets the older woman or the older woman doesn't want the younger man in the end due to social standards, but hopefully DrPink lets us explore a possible relationship with her.

I really liked Josy to start but her dishonesty and her leading MC on really turned me off of her since the start of the game, I've really tried to forgive her and see some of her good qualities but she just seems a bit spoiled and stuck up to me. Now Maya on the other hand is kind of forgiven from me but I'm still a bit peeved, she told us not to catch any feelings and that she was in a relationship from jump street so her being in the situation shes in is both on her and MC.

Now to end on my favorite girl, Maya. I really love the dynamic between her and MC its DrPink's best writing in my opinion both characters are equals in their interactions. I really wish Josy Quinn and her situation with her dad wasn't an issue I really believe that her and MC would be quite the couple, but things are never that easy and DrPink is an evil bastard.

So those are my thoughts I'd really love to hear the rest of you guys detailed opinion on these characters in the hellish wait between episodes.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Why are u looking at this tread then if u haven't played the game first. Just play the game and come at this tread when ur caught up :sneaky:

Thats what probally 99 % of us do we first play the game and then come and talk about it or ask a question when were stuck :sneaky:
So i'm not allowed to look at this thread if i didn't play the game, are you for real?! Well what do you know i'm in the 1% that doesn't do that... i only come here to read status updates and when is the update realease, i try to avoid spoiles but when someone is using in game pictures whitout the spoilers function its hard to avoid that...

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Question for the conglomerate, what are you guys thoughts on each of the LI's personally? Quinn Isabella Sage, Jill Maya and Josy.

And not a simple ''Who's the best girl?'' what are your thoughts about them as actual characters. I personally knew a lot of girls like Sage and Quinn in high school and am quite turned off in general about both of them, but I am starting to warm up to Sage a bit honestly didn't think I would but I did.

Jill at the moment is a lot like one of my best friends often times nosy but good natured, I also think her and Isabella's relationship is quite sweet and I'd hate to ruin it by whatever is going with Isabella. Now while on topic with Bella I'm worried we'll have an Acting Lessons tragedy with her but I am quite excited to see if we ever get an ending a young man Milf relationship with her.

All the time in fiction the young man never gets the older woman or the older woman doesn't want the younger man in the end due to social standards, but hopefully DrPink lets us explore a possible relationship with her.

I really liked Josy to start but her dishonesty and her leading MC on really turned me off of her since the start of the game, I've really tried to forgive her and see some of her good qualities but she just seems a bit spoiled and stuck up to me. Now Maya on the other hand is kind of forgiven from me but I'm still a bit peeved, she told us not to catch any feelings and that she was in a relationship from jump street so her being in the situation shes in is both on her and MC.

Now to end on my favorite girl, Maya. I really love the dynamic between her and MC its DrPink's best writing in my opinion both characters are equals in their interactions. I really wish Josy Quinn and her situation with her dad wasn't an issue I really believe that her and MC would be quite the couple, but things are never that easy and DrPink is an evil bastard.

So those are my thoughts I'd really love to hear the rest of you guys detailed opinion on these characters in the hellish wait between episodes.
Hmm well my obvious favorite is Jill followed by Bella, but the funny thing is they are also the two I feel we know the least about currently. Most might question that when I say that about Bella because we've seen quite a bit of her since arriving at the college, but allow me to explain myself a moment. I say that about Bella because we actually don't know much about her if you stop and think about it. The Bella we know is the persona she wants us and everyone else to see. We know nothing about what her true personality is like, the nature of her friendship with Jill (other than being protective of her) or how it came to be, or anything about her husband other than he's currently not around in the story for whatever the reason to be revealed will be. I think aside from the physical attraction of Bella a part of what makes her alluring is her mystery. I really want to know more about her more than any other character in this game so far.

In Jill's case I do like her kind nature, sense of humor, and even if she has shown that her stubborn side may be something that could be an issue later it's coming from a good heart. I would like to know more about her bullying issues in the past and if there's a bigger drama to her character being hidden away. I also like the fact that she wasn't written like most rich girl character stereotypes. But there's not much I can say about her right now, because we've never had too much time with her up to this point. Anytime we get with her is always interrupted by either Bella or Tybalt, and in one of the 2 last scenes; Magnar and his group. I think the only good length of time we were alone with her was after the fight with Chad. So little time in fact that in the gallery she actually has only 1 slot. You know who else has only one slot in there? The MC's ex! Yes Jill has as much gallery space as a girl who for the most part isn't even in the game! :cautious:

Sage is interesting...I'd like to know more about this character because I feel we know little about her as well. So far she's shown that she's naughty, slightly vengeful (to what extent Im not sure yet because she hasn't found who Chad is with), obsessive to the point that she's not really paying attention to what's actually going on in the sorority that she's the leader of because she's busy focusing on who her boyfriend is cheating with. And judging by what's going on between her and Chad; it would probably be bad for the MC if he gets her out of fuck buddy territory and into girlfriend status while still messing around with other women. It's going to be interesting to see this characters development once we get more time with her possibly on her path in this coming update.

Josy and Maya I've mentioned before we know the most about these two so far. Can't say I was too pleased with the dishonesty as some others on here have mentioned before, but it doesn't make me dislike them. I look forward to finding out more about their relationship problems and if it was so bad why they didn't just break off. The relationship of Maya and her father is something else to look out for as well. And I'm curious to know if Josy actually left on her own or was thrown out by her parents. I feel it's obvious we'll have a chance to possibly fix things between them if not take one or the other for ourselves. I'm not going to get my hopes up or anyone elses for a threesome relationship because we all know how that went last game when we thought we had finally reached that goal.

Anyway just my opinion and thoughts; neither right nor wrong but that's how I feel about each character and what I look forward to seeing from them in the future.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So i'm not allowed to look at this thread if i didn't play the game, are you for real?! Well what do you know i'm in the 1% that doesn't do that... i only come here to read status updates and when is the update realease, i try to avoid spoiles but when someone is using in game pictures whitout the spoilers function its hard to avoid that...
Thats fine, michael1984 is a cool guy, i don't think he ment to make an argument out of this. Its just that so much time after release spoiler tag is not used anymore. And by the way, no, that particular image is not in the game. We are very far from that kinda lewdness with Bella.

Most of the "serious" discussions are totally spoilerish so you have to be very very careful. Best play it first indeed.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Are u for real rite now... that's ur exuse for ur post and facepalms let me hit u with some facts then just for a one time only..

around 65 to 70 % is people talking about what happened in this game in all these 3 episodes so u get spoilers from that already.

You don't have to come here for status update u can check out DPC his patreon and it gets posted on there as well.

And u can also just ask it on here and someone would answer it pretty quick and leave again.

And again play the game it has 3 episodes play trough it then come on here and read whats being said and posted and u can get caught up. Then u dont have any spoilers and u can freely enjoy the whole thing in here with the rest of us.

Not trying to bash u or anything but what youre doing just don't make any sense.. :sneaky:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Have to say Derek is a real friend he has our backs and then some even tho he is not a fighter he did help us out with getting away from the mall cop :LOL:
I'd still say he is a lesser version of Liam but who knows maybe he will become better than him by the end but I'd hope we as the MC have his back as much as he has ours.

And with regards to spoilers I understand it's annoying but when the update has been out for as long as it has most of us here have played it so that's the mindset we have, if I may give you a little bit of advice when using the search function on this thread always search out N7's posts as his will always have news about an update just to save you from seeing any spoilers.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Why not

Jill - has a good heart,she`s sensitive and caring,she might have a sens of humor - at least she can recognize a joke sometimes,she was ok with trying the rpg session,so she might be open to new things.The downside is ...also her overprotectivness to the point of acting motherly towards potential romantic interest it`s a big turn off for me.

Bella - is not my cup of tea,I liked her dry sens of humor in ep 3,she builded walls around her,I`m sure there is something very nice behind those walls but I`m just more interested in someone else.

Sage - I just don`t think about Sage,she`s there,good for everyone who likes her.

Maya - normal,girly,she has some attractive characteristics,besides being pretty and fit,she can be lighthearted and fun she also tends to act without thinking about consequences of her actions,there has been multitude of justifications for that but she requires something from others without giving it herself.

Josy - Visually the most appealing to me,there is a fun girl in there that`s buried under sadness and worry and that girl will start coming out in the upcoming episodes BUT I will have this thing in the back of my head,always - when the initial flame burns out will she look somwhere else to ingite it AGAIN?

Honorary mention - Riona - she impressed me very much in ep 3 she showed a character and a backbone I likes that very much.

Finally
My
Quinn - absolute stunner 10/10,she`s very charismatic,smart,she has that WOW factor off the charts,she speaks my language,I love her sens of humor,she`s super hot,independent,strong,honest - doesn`t pretend to be someone that she`s not,even if she wouldn`t have a penny I would still say that she has it all.She`s my absolute favourite it`s not even a competition...or a cumpetition :p

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'd still say he is a lesser version of Liam but who knows maybe he will become better than him by the end but I'd hope we as the MC have his back as much as he has ours.

And with regards to spoilers I understand it's annoying but when the update has been out for as long as it has most of us here have played it so that's the mindset we have, if I may give you a little bit of advice when using the search function on this thread always search out N7's posts as his will always have news about an update just to save you from seeing any spoilers.
I know right Liam is by far the best wingman to have :LOL:

Have to say Derek is growing on me he has his issues that I am thinking that's a bit weird... But he can definatly grow into Liam status :ROFLMAO:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hmm well my obvious favorite is Jill followed by Bella, but the funny thing is they are also the two I feel we know the least about currently. Most might question that when I say that about Bella because we've seen quite a bit of her since arriving at the college, but allow me to explain myself a moment. I say that about Bella because we actually don't know much about her if you stop and think about it. The Bella we know is the persona she wants us and everyone else to see. We know nothing about what her true personality is like, the nature of her friendship with Jill (other than being protective of her) or how it came to be, or anything about her husband other than he's currently not around in the story for whatever the reason to be revealed will be. I think aside from the physical attraction of Bella a part of what makes her alluring is her mystery. I really want to know more about her more than any other character in this game so far.
Suprisingly accurate and objective. This is almost exactly what attracts me. For me she is the main thing because of this and i admit i'm attracted toward ice queens and ice queen attitude. To chip through the walls. A thing for me really. Plus i'm absolutely into her boobs which is a very important aspect for me :giggle:

I was into Bella at the very first glance i had over the girls before even knowing her name and when i encountered her boo- ..personality in the game? Instant love :giggle:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Why not

Jill - has a good heart,she`s sensitive and caring,she might have a sens of humor - at least she can recognize a joke sometimes,she was ok with trying the rpg session,so she might be open to new things.The downside is ...also her overprotectivness to the point of acting motherly towards potential romantic interest it`s a big turn off for me.

Bella - is not my cup of tea,I liked her dry sens of humor in ep 3,she builded walls around her,I`m sure there is something very nice behind those walls but I`m just more interested in someone else.

Sage - I just don`t think about Sage,she`s there,good for everyone who likes her.

Maya - normal,girly,she has some attractive characteristics,besides being pretty and fit,she can be lighthearted and fun she also tends to act without thinking about consequences of her actions,there has been multitude of justifications for that but she requires something from others without giving it herself.

Josy - Visually the most appealing to me,there is a fun girl in there that`s buried under sadness and worry and that girl will start coming out in the upcoming episodes BUT I will have this thing in the back of my head,always - when the initial flame burns out will she look somwhere else to ingite it AGAIN?

Honorary mention - Riona - she impressed me very much in ep 3 she showed a character and a backbone I likes that very much.

Finally
My
Quinn - absolute stunner 10/10,she`s very charismatic,smart,she has that WOW factor off the charts,she speaks my language,I love her sens of humor,she`s super hot,independent,strong,honest - doesn`t pretend to be someone that she`s not,even if she wouldn`t have a penny I would still say that she has it all.She`s my absolute favourite it`s not even a competition...or a cumpetition :p
You might have just as well have written here that there is only Quinn and nobody else matters :p

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What does bug me in a slight way about this game in a little way tho.. Is that Tommy got beat up by like 4 jocks altho it was deserved for fucking Arlieth.

But still I was disappointed in the dik brothers not beating up the jocks for ganging up on one of their own. But then again maybe they did and we don't know of it. But otherwise that's messed up. :unsure:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
What does bug me in a slight way about this game in a little way tho.. Is that Tommy got beat up by like 4 jocks altho it was deserved for fucking Arlieth.

But still I was disappointed in the dik brothers not beating up the jocks for ganging up on one of their own. But then again maybe they did and we don't know of it. But otherwise that's messed up. :unsure:
Oh both frats are at "war",they dont like each other because of that event,DIKs even have the task to prank the jocks,they are and will continue to keep throwing jabs at `em ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Oh both frats are at "war",they dont like each other because of that event,DIKs even have the task to prank the jocks,they are and will continue to keep throwing jabs at `em ;)
Well that is obvious :) But pranks are a different thing then being ganged up by a group and trashed and the revenge for that is a prank :LOL:

I gues we the MC are the enforcers now and will protect the dik frat members :unsure: And the black brother will protect us from the ladies in the game :ROFLMAO:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Being the only main LI who's an older woman I'm also curious how DPC's gonna explore a relationship Bella and MC moving forward in the future as well how MC's father would react to that.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
And by the way, no, that particular image is not in the game. We are very far from that kinda lewdness with Bella.
That's why i asked if is an fan art or in game image...
Are u for real rite now... that's ur exuse for ur post and facepalms let me hit u with some facts then just for a one time only
You for real, i dunno who started with them facepalms you or i, i only asked nicely to that guy to use spoilers...
around 65 to 70 % is people talking about what happened in this
Like i said i don't read all posts and i can skip throug them as for a picture not much you can do about it...
You don't have to come here for status update u can check out DPC his patreon and it gets posted on there as well.
I'm sorry man that i only come her into YOUR thred to find out these information....
And u can also just ask it on here and someone would answer it pretty quick and leave again
We all know them answers if you dare to ask that question...
And again play the game it has 3 episodes play trough it then come on here and read whats being said and posted and u can get caught up
Sorry i don't play them games episode by episode and i like them to pile up so i can enjoy the story better...
Not trying to bash u or anything but what youre doing just don't make any sense
Again are you for real?!

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes