name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well that is obvious :) But pranks are a different thing then being ganged up by a group and trashed and the revenge for that is a prank :LOL:

I gues we the MC are the enforcers now and will protect the dik frat members :unsure: And the black brother will protect us from the ladies in the game :ROFLMAO:
Well the prank was that Dawe drunk Dereks cum,who`s laghing now huh? :p

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
Finally
My
Quinn - absolute stunner 10/10,she`s very charismatic,smart,she has that WOW factor off the charts,she speaks my language,I love her sens of humor,she`s super hot,independent,strong,honest - doesn`t pretend to be someone that she`s not,even if she wouldn`t have a penny I would still say that she has it all.She`s my absolute favourite it`s not even a competition...or a cumpetition :p
Man, you've made the perfect marriage proposal speech for Quinn. :p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just hope that in the future u see some dik members have eachother back in a more physical way instead of a joking way
Now this put a smile on my face for real :D Dubious, very dubious!
...some dik members have eachother back...
...in a more phsyical way...
*waves little rainbow flag*

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Now this put a smile on my face for real :D Dubious, very dubious!
...some dik members have eachother back...
...in a more phsyical way...
*waves little rainbow flag*
@Ennoch u killing me here :LOL: group hug in the shower guys :ROFLMAO:

All kidding aside I do have love for the rainbow population if u know what I mean. but that's not me lol ;)

But was mend more as in a fighting way :LOL:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Thats not how things work :sneaky: You really think we get a happy-ending with Isabella before we deal with issues that hasn't even revealed themselves with Jill for example? Nnnope. Bella's closet with skeletons is juuust opening. Jill's spotless princess status is still very one-dimensional. We won't suddenly end up with Sage as a happy couple. Maya&Josey won't just settle with a kinky threesome all of a sudden. No no, this will be one roller-coaster ride aaall the way.
Would you have it any other way?

When DrPinkCake goes to his keyboard, melodrama is soon to follow. Frankly, I love it. Many people, like myself, love roller coasters. Just so long as we arrive safely at the terminus and it doesn't become so bumpy that the cars fly off the track.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Question for the conglomerate, what are you guys thoughts on each of the LI's personally? Quinn Isabella Sage, Jill Maya and Josy.

And not a simple ''Who's the best girl?'' what are your thoughts about them as actual characters. I personally knew a lot of girls like Sage and Quinn in high school and am quite turned off in general about both of them, but I am starting to warm up to Sage a bit honestly didn't think I would but I did.

Jill at the moment is a lot like one of my best friends often times nosy but good natured, I also think her and Isabella's relationship is quite sweet and I'd hate to ruin it by whatever is going with Isabella. Now while on topic with Bella I'm worried we'll have an Acting Lessons tragedy with her but I am quite excited to see if we ever get an ending a young man Milf relationship with her.

All the time in fiction the young man never gets the older woman or the older woman doesn't want the younger man in the end due to social standards, but hopefully DrPink lets us explore a possible relationship with her.

I really liked Josy to start but her dishonesty and her leading MC on really turned me off of her since the start of the game, I've really tried to forgive her and see some of her good qualities but she just seems a bit spoiled and stuck up to me. Now Maya on the other hand is kind of forgiven from me but I'm still a bit peeved, she told us not to catch any feelings and that she was in a relationship from jump street so her being in the situation shes in is both on her and MC.

Now to end on my favorite girl, Maya. I really love the dynamic between her and MC its DrPink's best writing in my opinion both characters are equals in their interactions. I really wish Josy Quinn and her situation with her dad wasn't an issue I really believe that her and MC would be quite the couple, but things are never that easy and DrPink is an evil bastard.

So those are my thoughts I'd really love to hear the rest of you guys detailed opinion on these characters in the hellish wait between episodes.
Let's make this a bit more interesting. I'll give you my descriptions and leave you to figure out who's who.

a. Sweet, friendly, caring and very committed to what she perceives as right, too much IMO.

b. A mystery box and, despite Mr. Abrams believes, the quality of such is not defined by the box, but by its content. There are hints of a good hearted woman, but too vague at this point for an informed opinion.

c. Self-assurance in the flesh. Knows what, who and how she wants and is not afraid to speak her mind or throw a few slaps, metaphorical or otherwise, when judges appropriate. Her self-assurance do backfire at times, as she confirms the Buddhist mantra that desire is the source of all suffering.

d. A confused mess, quick to make bad decisions and quicker to regret'em. She is quite sad, despite giving a few genuine smiles and laughs now and then, a bit shy and shows to be somewhat conformed with being sidelined.

e. Single minded and fiery in all the good and bad ways. So far, shows a somewhat transactional approach in her relationships to others.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Let's make this a bit more interesting. I'll give you my descriptions and leave you to figure out who's who.

a. Sweet, friendly, caring and very committed to what she perceives as right, too much IMO.

b. A mystery box and, despite Mr. Abrams believes, the quality of such is not defined by the box, but by its content. There are hints of a good hearted woman, but too vague at this point for an informed opinion.

c. Self-assurance in the flesh. Knows what, who and how she wants and is not afraid to speak her mind or throw a few slaps, metaphorical or otherwise, when judges appropriate. Her self-assurance do backfire at times, as she confirms the Buddhist mantra that desire is the source of all suffering.

d. A confused mess, quick to make bad decisions and quicker to regret'em. She is quite sad, despite giving a few genuine smiles and laughs now and then, a bit shy and shows to be somewhat conformed with being sidelined.

e. Single minded and fiery in all the good and bad ways. So far, shows a somewhat transactional approach in her relationships to others.
Assuming you have only included the 5 main LIs and haven't thrown in a ringer...

a. Jill; b. Isabella; c. Josy; d. Maya; e. Sage.

Although, I know of at least one person who might think they all pertain to Quinn! ;)

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019

My curiosity gets the better of me, I'll play your game. :cool:

A. Jill because she is the poster girl of the woman you are supposed to take home to mama
B. Maya is the mystery woman to me for failing to keep it 100 but she is kind-hearted
C. Bella has confidence and is definitely the type to slap someone who gets her upset
D. Josy but I like her sideline approach as it makes things easier to get other chicks
E. Sage that's easy and I do love her fire

Last edited:

JadM

May 27, 2018
Probably my favorite game by my favorite dev so far, even though I will never forget what happened in Acting Lessons (I hate you, okay not really <3)

Reactions: Triple OG

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Would you have it any other way?

When DrPinkCake goes to his keyboard, melodrama is soon to follow. Frankly, I love it. Many people, like myself, love roller coasters. Just so long as we arrive safely at the terminus and it doesn't become so bumpy that the cars fly off the track.
Of course not. I'm very fond of my shovel and i wanna use it :cool: If Bella has only one skeleton in her closet i'm going to be insulted :sneaky:
Jill's story is non-existant for now.
Sage is too easy.
With Maya&Josy, we were just fooling around up till now.

The way i see it we are still in the prologue. The game's name is Being a DIK. Thus, getting into DIK is not the aim of the game. It would be "Becoming a DIK" then. The game will really start when we are in. Chapter 1 will start from there. Everything before is introduction. To characters, to situations, to interested parties. In my eyes everything that happened till now is nothing but the very first climb on said roller-coaster. The ride has just begun. The first screams are still ahead of us.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes