michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Mormont
I don't mind choosing one female over the other in a game its perfectly fine with me tbh

But that house fire … like that was a whole new lvl of sadness probally the only time I cried over a game and just think about it its a game and gets u that emotional that's crazy.

And yes that Chad fight was quite meaningless...

I am all for this game getting into some fights here and there and some female fighting in bikini lol

And the whole setup so far is pretty good imho it dont need to get worse :)

By the way we dont need more drama we have a whole agenda filled with drama that needs solving first the MC is booked with drama to the fullest.

We first need to finish the drama that was started in these first 3 episodes

More drama can be added in season 2

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
any info about release date?

I had a good week and I got a lot of things done. I mainly focused on writing and posing renders. The dialogue is almost complete, but it needs to be polished.

The code that I have left to write is for:

- 2 free roam events

- replay gallery

- bios app

- music/sound effects code

- code for transitioning between Season 1 and 2.

- non-minigame route

- probably more code that I can't think of right now

1648 renders and 90 animations (346 seconds worth = 10380 frames, 1 frame = 1 static render) are completed.

149 renders and 15 animations are posed and in the queue.

The art I have left to produce is:

- Pose ~20-25 animations

- Pose approximately 400-700 renders.

Next week will be all about producing art and maybe coding the final free roam events.

Since you guys helped me reach 3000 patrons yesterday, I will begin writing the walkthrough, too.

Cheers

Dr PinkCake

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
We first need to finish the drama that was started in these first 3 episodes
Thats not how things work :sneaky: You really think we get a happy-ending with Isabella before we deal with issues that hasn't even revealed themselves with Jill for example? Nnnope. Bella's closet with skeletons is juuust opening. Jill's spotless princess status is still very one-dimensional. We won't suddenly end up with Sage as a happy couple. Maya&Josey won't just settle with a kinky threesome all of a sudden. No no, this will be one roller-coaster ride aaall the way.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
"forcefully"...
View attachment 469101
She is 100% wifey material though:p
I'm more of a math guy than an English major but "forcibly" is a word. If I wanted to I could of used "forcefully" though :p

(thefreedictionary.com)
adverb by force, compulsorily, under protest, against your will, under compulsion, by main force, willy-nilly They were forcibly removed from his office.

I felt all of those adjectives when Quinn forcibly took off the condom. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
You mean that one in auditorium? If so it's by Alexander Nakarada - Reaching the Sky -
The other one she plays in the mansion is by PeriTune - Gentle Theme (Piano) -

;)
View attachment 469416
YES!! legend, it was the auditorium. Doubt this would sound better on a guitar but i thought id give it a go. cheers (y)

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
I had seen a lot of sad things in visual novel already. KEY, 07th expansion... It was a strong hit, but not the strongest. I was without words for the rest of the game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sniper Wolf's death in Metal Gear Solid is also quite emotional scene... 20 years later and multiple play-troughs and still that scene get tears to my eyes.
I'd go into that but it's a little off-topic but all the women connected with Otacon had emotional deaths. I don't think we will get anything as gut-wrenching as the likes of AL, DPC has been there and done that and I'd hate to see any unnecessary getting rid of characters but as I've said before the only one I wouldn't miss is Maya's father do what you wish with him.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well it`s easy to cast stones but we really don`t know what the deal is with Quinn wanting to "hire" or even help more girls,while being aware it causes financial shortage.Riona did appeared as the more reasonable one during that convo BUT Riona doesn`t know what`s going on either.
Quinn and Riona are close,we don`t know how far back their relationship goes but it goes back before college times,I don`t think Riona is going to abandon Quinn because there`s a bump on the road.
Quinn wanting to 'expand' seems to stem from her desire of making more money. We know that they're short on money either due to their shortcomings on the business side or someone's been stealing from them. Riona strongly opposes adding more girls to their group due to that rumor about the HOT's giving more tuition.

Riona deciding to stand by Quinn regardless of whatever drastic changes and additions she views Quinn to be making would be counter productive to her character and just reinforce this notion that she's just a puppet who can't think for herself. Any normal person would abandon ship if they knew it was going to sink. While we don't know the extent of their relationship I don't imagine Riona would be okay with going down with Quinn knowing she passed up an opportunity to save her own ass.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well, I wonder how many people actually know about the service that she offers? Most likely just the Jocks and the DIKs but I wonder how often they would use the service, does Quinn strike you as someone who would be forced? I think even you know that wouldn't happen. Well with Riona like I said it could come to a point where she has enough of it and wants out I wouldn't put that past her.

And yeah we need the drama no house fires though, please :p been there done that but there will be plenty of drama with the other girl's stories.
Well no she doesn`t strike me as someone who would allow herself to be under anyone`s control...long term - the whole thing with her wanting to hire more girls while hiring more girls results in financial deficit o_O it makes negative sens - therefore either it`s hack writting to speed retcon Quinn as something different than she was established as(and I want to give DPC more credit than that),or there is a logical explanation for her illogical behaviour that we don`t know yet.

What if she is CURRENTLY(key word) let`s say blackmailed and haven`t yet figured out her way out of that situation?(I am reaching,I know)

Well I kindda see ur point there brother... But even if its the new batgirl I still find it very bad how they made her into a feminist short haired lesbian lol I can see it already canceled in the first season.. they could have made it so much better tho.

Speaking about Quinn would there really be that crazy violence ? i am sure here and there there will be a bitch slap with the ladies like the scene with Quinn And Riona. Maybe a catfight in bikini between Sage and Quinn :love:
It`s a different character altogether,Bat-Woman is a jewish lesbian in the comic-books,that`s how they established her,don`t know how she is in cb`s because I`m not interested.
Bat-Girl is James`s Gordon daughter,Barbara Gordon.
2 different ladies.
The good news is there are already rumors about canceling the show:p
Of course we need more drama. As long as there are drama there won't be psychopaths jumping out of bushes causing all sorts of "inconvenience" on a happy day. :whistle: Hopefully :sneaky:
1.gif

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Sniper Wolf's death in Metal Gear Solid is also quite emotional scene... 20 years later and multiple play-troughs and still that scene get tears to my eyes.
Kojima is a mad genius. Metal Gear Solid 4 could have been on F95 with all the crazy scenes he had in it.
If only we could get a DPC and Kojima collaboration that would be amazing. :p
Raging Beauty.jpg

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm more of a math guy than an English major but "forcibly" is a word. If I wanted to I could of used "forcefully" though :p

(thefreedictionary.com)
adverb by force, compulsorily, under protest, against your will, under compulsion, by main force, willy-nilly They were forcibly removed from his office.

I felt all of those adjectives when Quinn forcibly took off the condom. :ROFLMAO:
You had the option to protest and stop her and btw if you felt forced by a girl weighting around 50kg and around maybe 160cm tall than sorry but the force is not particularly strong in you :p
1.gif
That`s all I`m saying,this topic is bad for my blood pressure:p

Quinn wanting to 'expand' seems to stem from her desire of making more money. We know that they're short on money either due to their shortcomings on the business side or someone's been stealing from them. Riona strongly opposes adding more girls to their group due to that rumor about the HOT's giving more tuition.

Riona deciding to stand by Quinn regardless of whatever drastic changes and additions she views Quinn to be making would be counter productive to her character and just reinforce this notion that she's just a puppet who can't think for herself. Any normal person would abandon ship if they knew it was going to sink. While we don't know the extent of their relationship I don't imagine Riona would be okay with going down with Quinn knowing she passed up an opportunity to save her own ass.
ehhh
First
Hiring more girls does not create profit,it creates financial problems - so no,the greed is most definitly not her motivation.
Second
Riona does stand up and shows a backbone while discussing this matter but Quinn and Riona are close,their friends and more,I have to disagree with you and say that only abnormal person would abandon a friend at the first chance he or she gets.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You had the option to protest and stop her and btw if you felt forced by a girl weighting around 50kg and around maybe 160cm tall than sorry but the force is not particularly strong in you :p
View attachment 469458

ehhh
First
Hiring more girls does not create profit,it creates financial problems - so no,the greed is most definitly not her motivation.
Second
Riona does stand up and shows a backbone while discussing this matter but Quinn and Riona are close,their friends and more,I have to disagree with you and say that only abnormal person would abandon a friend at the first chance he or she gets.
"Hiring more girls does not create profit, it creates financial problems" said who? was this confirmed by anyone? Quinn states that with the Jocks big upcoming order and extra work from the girls they can make up their shortcoming and yet regardless of that decides on adding more girls into the business. If that's not greed then I don't know what it is.

"Friendship" considering both their circumstances goes out the window when you're a young person (in college) engaging in illegal activities with another. You gotta look out for yourself. You think Quinn would take a bullet for Riona metaphorically speaking? I certainly don't think so.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Have to say there are plenty of strong women out there in the real world that could kick a guy his ass

But looking in this game and how they are build I don't see any of them forcing MC to do anything on a physical level.

The mc even grabbed Quinn her arm at one point in the game at that dik cumpetion were u can choose to stand up for maya when Maya tried to kiss the mc for that assignment.

Like name88 said u can easily tell Quinn to stop

The only thing stopping the MC physically is perhaps that new big guy from the rejects walk.. And Chad became pretty close to with beating the MC im sure they are of equal prowess. But Chad more becaus of steroids and MC just from being a badass.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
View attachment 469458

ehhh
First
Second
Ha Ha. I have to admit at times I kinda like Quinn, but if she had asked I would have boned her no problem. Still believe she has the most potential to be a good character after she hits rock bottom.

Hopefully the relationship works out for you though(y)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dude i don't know if the pictures you are posting here are fan arts or in game pictures but if the latter could you use the spoiler option cuz i only played the first episode of this game and i really don't wanna see spoiler images...
Why are u looking at this tread then if u haven't played the game first. Just play the game and come at this tread when ur caught up :sneaky:

Thats what probally 99 % of us do we first play the game and then come and talk about it or ask a question when were stuck :sneaky:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
"Hiring more girls does not create profit, it creates financial problems" said who? was this confirmed by anyone? Quinn states that with the Jocks big upcoming order and extra work from the girls they can make up their shortcoming and yet regardless of that decides on adding more girls into the business. If that's not greed then I don't know what it is.

"Friendship" considering both their circumstances goes out the window when you're a young person (in college) engaging in illegal activities with another. You gotta look out for yourself. You think Quinn would take a bullet for Riona metaphorically speaking? I certainly don't think so.
By Quinn and Riona in their scene in ep 3 - replay it.That`s the whole reason for Riona`s outburst.

No offense but I don`t envy your spouse or your "friends" :p

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes