ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I am not being objective(well in general,cause reasons but...)about condeming her for the things she didn`t do.If you read his post the entire premise is one big IF,"if Quinn would messed up relationship with other girls" If Quinn would do this,if Quinn would do that...based on her actions Quinn messes with the MC as form of flirt - this is actually supported by the content of the game.
How is she messing with others?Did she BLACKMAILED Camilla or Mona or Riona?
No.
How is Quinn messing with Maya?Just a lil bit thougher than Tommy is with the Mc and that also depends on MC`s actions.
So,no,sorry this is not reasonable,this is deluded.
As you said yourself it was a discussion about a hypothetical situation based on assumptions about her character. When pondering over what may happen in the future of the story, that's pretty much all you can do. It's quite easy for the player to have this view of Quinn's personality because the game is pushing that narrative (hence MC calling her an evil bitch etc).

I agree that up until now most of Quinn's interactions with MC can be interpreted either way. There are some things with Quinn which certainly seem a lot more sinister though.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
As you said yourself it was a discussion about a hypothetical situation based on assumptions about her character. When pondering over what may happen in the future of the story, that's pretty much all you can do. It's quite easy for the player to have this view of Quinn's personality because the game is pushing that narrative (hence MC calling her an evil bitch etc).

I agree that up until now most of Quinn's interactions with MC can be interpreted either way. There are some things with Quinn which certainly seem a lot more sinister though.
No I did not said it was a discussion about hypotheticals.
It was a response to me wondering if the threesome with Quinn is going to have a follow up,a further development of mine relationship with Quinn.
Which I still have no idea how calling the cops on her relates in any way,shape or form.

Mc have an option to say to Maya that Quinn is evil - not call her an evil bitch.

I also do not see anything pushing such a narrative(narrative being - Quinn is evil),anything other than players own projections that is.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
If it's been mentioned already it never got fixed but I noticed the Walkthrough PDF has a glaring flaw (spelling issues aside)

> and < are mixed up

Apparently math isn't taught the same everywhere? Alligator jaws eats the GREATER number.

e.g. 9 > 1 (9 is GREATER than 1), 1 < 9 (1 is LESS than 9)

So something like

Yes (RPSage +1 if dtype > 0) was confusing me

This reads as dtype should be less than 0 but it should be written as greater... if dtype < 0

Obviously makes no sense because Sage is a DIK/red path selection. Less than 0 e.g. -2 should lead you towards the CHICk/blue route and makes certain choices ineligible...

Guessing most people don't care if they use the cheat mod but for a first time player like myself it was definitely frustrating until common sense prevailed.

As for the game itself I really liked it so far. Spelling/grammar is significantly better than most games that don't bother to fix mistakes or "paid proof-readers" who rip the dev off.

It was funny, I love the renders/character models, I appreciate the gallery and continuity between chapters appears to be consistent (some games can't even keep track of their various confusing routes/paths and end up including info that shouldn't be mentioned if certain choices were and weren't selected...)
Ok, you got a bit confused on the math to English translation.

You said yourself: "e.g. 9 > 1 (9 is GREATER than 1)".

Therefore, if you substitute > for "is GREATER than" in the sentence "RPSage +1 if dtype > 0" you get "RPSage +1 if dtype is GREATER than 0".

Hope it helps and don't worry, math & brain farts go together like salt & pepper.

#OxDidNothingWrong

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
No I did not said it was a discussion about hypotheticals.
It was a response to me wondering if the threesome with Quinn is going to have a follow up,a further development of mine relationship with Quinn.
Which I still have no idea how calling the cops on her relates in any way,shape or form.

Mc have an option to say to Maya that Quinn is evil - not call her an evil bitch.

I also do not see anything pushing such a narrative(narrative being - Quinn is evil),anything other than players own projections that is.
To me Quinn is more of a "Joker" from the Batman comics type of character than someone truly evil. A female pimp who wants to get hers first and cause some chaos along the way. I actually believe she has the most room to grow as far as character arcs go.

Hopefully, her growing pains are far away from my MC though as I like the girls I have right now :sneaky:.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
To me Quinn is more of a "Joker" from the Batman comics type of character than someone truly evil. A female pimp who wants to get hers first and cause some chaos along the way. I actually believe she has the most room to grow as far as character arcs go.

Hopefully, her growing pains are far away from my MC though as I like the girls I have right now :sneaky:.
Have u seen Lily that stripper girl that joining she can be like Harley quinn and be the side kick of Quinn the joker :LOL:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017

In the comics Joker beats people to death with pipes :rolleyes: Wont stop loving Quin if she starts doing that tho

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Also a big question which path are you going to play first?
Movie night sure will be interesting. Also Quinn's reaction of MC staying will be sight.
But Maya-Josy's story will be most interesting as we had no idea about them. Also living with derek and his reaction to this situation would be fun.
But but as bella being favourite I can't think of going to sage/derek first.
So choice is easy for me but for those who haven't decided yet its time to decide.
The same for me, Bella first, although I also look forward to hearing more about the rest.

I don't know about you, but I must have had a bug, when I knocked on Isabella's door, that's how she received me. :p

More seriously, I look forward to playing it again.

Isabella squeeze.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes