Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Also a big question which path are you going to play first?
Movie night sure will be interesting. Also Quinn's reaction of MC staying will be sight.
But Maya-Josy's story will be most interesting as we had no idea about them. Also living with derek and his reaction to this situation would be fun.
But but as bella being favourite I can't think of going to sage/derek first.
So choice is easy for me but for those who haven't decided yet its time to decide.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
My really, really lewd and DIK brain hopes to see AND be involved in an orgy. That is all it takes for me to build a Dr. Pinkcake statue on my backyard and pray to it every morning and night.
My maggot brother I am sure 95 % of us brothers in here would not mind a lewd orgy movie nite :LOL:

But i dont see it happening probally become one big cock block festivity :(

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Bella and then Maya those two for me I think they will have the most with an emotional backstory these are probably the two women who have the most going on in their lives, the others just don't seem to have as many issues as those two do of course that could always change but I'm much more interested in their stories right now.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
After reading yesterday and today comments what i believe is: They trick the girls saying the money is for the tuition, but Quinn had a deal with Burke. The money is used for the drugs.

...now i feel i'm forgetting something...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Tumai and Xaøs

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Bella and then Maya those two for me I think they will have the most with an emotional backstory these are probably the two women who have the most going on in their lives, the others just don't seem to have as many issues as those two do of course that could always change but I'm much more interested in their stories right now.
466764_ep3_sage_chad25.jpg
What!!!!! I don't have any issues??? How dare you
My developer didn't even bother to give me proper ass ::sob:sob:: and you say I don't have issues
My boyfriend is busy seducing guys with his fake muscle :sob:: and you say :sob:sob:sob...........
I can't stand you go lick jade's ass
:p

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Ufff that's a tough one, I love every single one of the girls in this game, that's Pink character creation for ya :LOL:... the very first wish that I had the first time I played BADIK was to marry Bella and have 13 kids minimum, that wish is still my priority. So, the first path will be the Bella/Jill one.

Now choosing what path to leave for last? probably the Maya/Josy one, I really want to get crazy with the HOTs, that seems dangerous. I like that :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 468374
What!!!!! I don't have any issues??? How dare you
My developer didn't even bother to give me proper ass ::sob:sob:: and you say I don't have issues
My boyfriend is busy seducing guys with his fake muscle :sob:: and you say :sob:sob:sob...........
I can't stand you go lick jade's ass
:p
Like I said it could change depending on their stories, Sage still doting on Chad just doesn't excite me so much if she actually finds the sense in this update to actually ditch him then I might give her the benefit of the doubt but I have a feeling her issues with Chad will still be ongoing. You say licking Jade's ass like it's a bad thing :sneaky::LOL:

FLTFFS

Sep 24, 2019
This is probally one of the most friendly and helpful treads out here on this site imho

So if anyone needed help or has a question there is always someone who would answer it.

So no reason to scroll trough so much posts for a answer, the only question we hardly answer is because of its been asked multiple times a day and its answerd almost every page is that update question.

Don't see why its that harmfull to show a pic or gif, And the pics get likes well ofcourse caus we like the women of the game.

I am sure if u asked around on here more then 98 % of us wouldn't even complain about the pics posted on here :sneaky:
YOU WIN!....PERFECT!

Reactions: michael1984

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
After reading yesterday and today comments what i believe is: They trick the girls saying the money is for the tuition, but Quinn had a deal with Burke. The money is used for the drugs.
Its not that easy. If the girls aren't intimidated and at least partially enslaved into this role through said intimidation or via blackmail then they must be fully aware how much that tuition costs and at the very least have a rough estimate how much this earns. Its basic math at that point.

What can/could happen is Quinn shaves a far bit more off than she supposed to. Not overly too much, that becomes noticable. Its possible though that this is a relatively new thing (which must be, this a college) and if only she is aware -for now- how much this can yield she can "embezzle" a large chunk. Due to reasons this is unsustainable tho. Which may or may not be part of the plot.

But here is the thing. We already know that actually Quinn is worried that someone is doing just that.. and its not her. She discussed this with Riona. So its quite the opposite what you've been getting to. She simply pays the drugs from what she earns, from her share, and someone else is looting the stash.

And this leads to another very important conclusion. This can only happen if actually she is a very trusting person. In a sense. That the money they earn is held in a shared safe which all the girls involved has access too. Otherwise if its a vault only she knows the codes for, well, the whole scene where this was shown makes absolutely no sense. They don't know who, and Quinn hadn't figured it out yet, which is again only makes sense if everyone has access to that safe.

Apparently the whole HOTs bunch are very trusting among themselves. Thats basically unimaginable if they were forced/coerced/blackmailed into this and Quinn is a sort of overseer. No. Quinn is simply the den-mother of the slutty faction. They trust her and she trusts them. And now they have a rotten apple.

.ox

Feb 12, 2019
If you must know, no actions were taken or messages delete, I just politely requested that one user tones down the image spam before it actually becomes a problem. If you look at said user's posts, you'll notice most of them are short 3-4 word sentences followed by an image, those serve nothing besides farming likes and inconveniencing the thread flow and people with slow internet.
come back to earth, mate - don't exaggerate - please!

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Movie night sure will be interesting. Also Quinn's reaction of MC staying will be sight.
But Maya-Josy's story will be most interesting as we had no idea about them. Also living with derek and his reaction to this situation would be fun.
But but as bella being favourite I can't think of going to sage/derek first.
So choice is easy for me but for those who haven't decided yet its time to decide.
I'm going to go with Bella first for obvious reasons, and then Sage. :) I want to take the paths in order of girls I know the least about or have had little screen time. I know if I pick the Derek route it'll be tied to Maya and Josy which is fine, but I know a lot about those 2 already; so I'll save them for last. Yes I'm aware there's more to be learned about them, but in comparison everyone else is lacking. lol

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes