Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Look dude, I'm just spouting shit off the top of my head here because I think it's entertaining. No need to insult my social skills or anything, really. It's just a game. Fucking relax, bro.

Basically the whole theme of this game is everyone has secrets about something. Hell, even your boy Derek didn't tell you that his sister had a girlfriend even though he knew you were interested.
I don't really believe you think people always mean what they say literally, that's what I said "for the sake of argument". I believe you had to say it to defend Maya.

But as I said I understand why Maya kept that a secret from us, that's not the problem. The thing is when she tried to come clean of the lie she had told us before (that she has a boyfriend) she told us a lie by omission she should've known it would make us believe she was single when she wasn't. If she didn't want to tell us she had a girlfriend yet is totally fine, but by doing things the way she did she made things actually worse.

And I think Derek is blameless here, he tried to warn us not to pursue his sister without telling us why the best he could.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Dont be so sure about that, we may stay a very short time for what we know and be assigned another dorm, maybe even that whole affair with maya is to make the mc finally move into the diks house ;)
As it's the end of season 1 I think he will want to move it on this probably being the bigger part of the story that needs the loose ends tied up so we can move onto season 2 and carry on with all the other storylines that are currently going on and will go into more next season.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I'm getting this error (attachment) when i do the first english test.
How do i solve this problem? I really want to play this game after the experience of Acting Lessons, but i can't get past this.
Anyone know a solution? View attachment traceback.txt

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm getting this error (attachment) when i do the first english test.
How do i solve this problem? I really want to play this game after the experience of Acting Lessons, but i can't get past this.
Anyone know a solution? View attachment 507174
Try to ignore the error
Try to redownload the game
If you used cheat mod before,you will need to have the cheat mod and remove cheat detection files(details in cheat mod thread)in order for older save files to work properly

That`s all the ideas I got maybe someone else will be able to help you more

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
As this upcoming update will be the first one since I'm on this thread I want to know how you guys post here normally after an update. I mean, spoilers free for the first week or everybody will post their impressions and stuff? Don't get my wrong, I'm planning on save the last page I read in favourites and then I will catch up (get ready to get filled with reactions in your posts as I can help it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) with you, and I know I will have a looooot to read here because I like to play slow the games that I follow, but that's no problem.

I'm asking this basically because I have my original playthrough that I will play first and probably it will take me between 2/5 days to finish and another one specifically to pursue Bella and where Sage dominates the relationship. So, I want to have an idea about whether if I can come when I finish the first one or if I should wait to finish both of them.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
For me ill be missing in action till I played every single path from this game.. Only after that ill come back on here so there be nothing left to spoil for me since I played the whole thing.

The only reason I come back here is to talk about the changes that were made and to brainstorm with my fellow maggot brothers about what could potentially become next for this game. ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
As this upcoming update will be the first one since I'm on this thread I want to know how you guys post here normally after an update. I mean, spoilers free for the first week or everybody will post their impressions and stuff? Don't get my wrong, I'm planning on save the last page I read in favourites and then I will catch up (get ready to get filled with reactions in your posts as I can help it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) with you, and I know I will have a looooot to read here because I like to play slow the games that I follow, but that's no problem.

I'm asking this basically because I have my original playthrough that I will play first and probably it will take me between 2/5 days to finish and another one specifically to pursue Bella and where Sage dominates the relationship. So, I want to have an idea about whether if I can come when I finish the first one or if I should wait to finish both of them.
Well last update we kind of left the thread for a week or two just so we could play through the game and avoid any potential spoilers it was a good group of us, but sadly some of them have never come back after that so there is fewer of us originals left. But if I was you just avoid the thread until you have had time to play the update most people will keep it spoiler-free but there is one or two who feel the need to spoil that sadly.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes