Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I think how it will work is if you pick Bella your only other option will be to pursue Jill so it will just be Bella and Jill you pick between go to Derek and it's between Maya and Josy and Sage just being Sage I could be wrong but that's just something that I heard about. But there is definitely going to be branching as we come to the end of season 1.
I'm sure there will be some major branching towards the end of episode 4. I just think those doors are more of a red herring type of thing with not too many complications. As the MC was in a rush and it's not like he said whoever is behind this door gets to be my true love:LOL:.
Slaming Doors.gif

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I'm sure there will be some major branching towards the end of episode 4. I just think those doors are more of a red herring type of thing with not too many complications. As the MC was in a rush and it's not like he said whoever is behind this door gets to be my true love:LOL:.
View attachment 506838
Too bad ; I aldready made a mental picture of it....

"Hey, can I ravish you ?"

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Much more light-hearted, I think by now with AL and I could be wrong but we'd already stopped the robbery and ended up in the hospital but it was dark from the get-go
Exactly. Acting Lessons started with;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That tone was present throughout the game. There were light spots sprinkled here and there;
However, it was dark throughout and I feel that those that complain about the ending of AL forget that. I will admit it got much darker, but it was not a happy little love story prior to the big choice like so many pretend.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
That tone was present throughout the game. There were light spots sprinkled here and there;
However, it was dark throughout and I feel that those that complain about the ending of AL forget that. I will admit it got much darker, but it was not a happy little love story prior to the big choice like so many pretend.
agree on pretty much anything you said here, except for forgetting the dark theme while complaining about the ending. this has nothing to do with it being a dark theme, this was unnecessary drama just for the sake of it, giving you one of the most impossible options i ever saw in any games
and going from that to think that we might get a scene that is unnecessary drama just for the sake of it and or with an impossible choice set in baDIK, isn't far fetched at all. i personally don't think this will happen, but i can't for the life of me, deny it either

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
What they mean is, I think, since the game was already pretty grim for the reasons you said ; it was not really necessary to put that kind of ending on top of it all.
The dark was already there and we had to live with it and against it.
For a lot of people, putting this choice at the end felt like a shaggy dog story, like crushing hope for the sake of crushing hope (like real life, one might said).
Especially while robbing us of the choice of saving both at the cost of our life.

I just hope if BaDIK ever becomes that dark, if only for a moment, we'll have the choice this time. The real and final one ; dying for our girls.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
What they mean is, I think, since the game was already pretty grim for the reasons you said ; it was not really necessary to put that kind of ending on top of it all.
The dark was already there and we had to live with it and against it.
For a lot of people, putting this choice at the end felt like a shaggy dog story, like crushing hope for the sake of crushing hope (like real life, one might said).
Especially while robbing us of the choice of saving both at the cost of our life.

I just hope if BaDIK ever becomes that dark, if only for a moment, we'll have the choice this time. The real and final one ; dying for our girls.
I agree with everything you just said.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Then I'd say you're clueless about social interactions, for the sake of argument.

You can understand why Maya told us a lie. I understand her circumstances, but that doesn't change that she lied. She said it without being asked either, and didn't come clean when she came clean, so she undid a lie with a lie by omission, so she lied to us twice.

I don't agree that the MC lied to anybody, he isn't accountable to anything he does (yet) and noone asked about it (yet, again). But as I said some pages earlier in a different topic characters like Jill can stop liking you if they found out even if aren't yet in a relationship. But I wouldn't say the MC lied to anyone, and if we are ever confronted about anything I'd suppose we would have a choice.

Look dude, I'm just spouting shit off the top of my head here because I think it's entertaining. No need to insult my social skills or anything, really. It's just a game. Fucking relax, bro.

Basically the whole theme of this game is everyone has secrets about something. Hell, even your boy Derek didn't tell you that his sister had a girlfriend even though he knew you were interested.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Hell, even your boy Derek didn't tell you that his sister had a girlfriend even though he knew you were interested.
Wait a minute. Should Derek now betray his sister by getting into her secrets and telling others?
It's not his place to do that. The guy still tries to put reason in that girl's head several times. Just like he tells MC to have nothing with her, several times².
And when MC talks to him about it, just look at the poor guy's face in that snooker his sister put him on.
Okay, one more shit for her list!
It's getting better and better. :LOL:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Wait a minute. Should Derek now betray his sister by getting into her secrets and telling others?
It's not his place to do that. The guy still tries to put reason in that girl's head several times. Just like he tells MC to have nothing with her, several times².
And when MC talks to him about it, just look at the poor guy's face in that snooker his sister put him on.
Okay, one more shit for her list!
It's getting better and better. :LOL:

Oh God, that pic is priceless! I'm dying!!!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure this is the start of the branching with those 3 choices that will be your route stuck in place and he was always going to have a shit load of work but as I say picking who you stay with is the most important choice in the game so far.
Dont be so sure about that, we may stay a very short time for what we know and be assigned another dorm, maybe even that whole affair with maya is to make the mc finally move into the diks house ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes