Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
If Jill is a virgin, I'll be pretty disappointed. It may seem sometimes, but it's not the type.
What virgin girl is so quiet about sleeping in the same bed with an almost total stranger? In underwear, no less.
Her asking for advice with her best friend doesn't make her a virgin. 80-year-old women who still date continue to do so.
Look at that body! Science is not my strong, but it must be scientifically impossible to have such a developed body without ever being deflowered :LOL:
It's just obvious she's not like, "We need underwear, let's go have a threesome." But, she already had at least one guy.
As others have said, to heal our virgin story we already have an "ex lesbian", we don't need more than that.

I for one don't mind a royal rumble style cat fight with more then Sage and Quinn maybe trow in Camilla and Riona as well some skimpy bikini,s
Now we are talking!

Each should have its own special entry in this style :BootyTime: :LUL:

D

Deleted member 1913870

I have heard about the game but haven't started playing it yet, because I'm wondering if the new update that comes in the following days is going to bring a lot of new content. If so, I would much rather wait for that. Hoping someone could fill me in on the details if it's worth the wait. Ty!

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I have heard about the game but haven't started playing it yet, because I'm wondering if the new update that comes in the following days is going to bring a lot of new content. If so, I would much rather wait for that. Hoping someone could fill me in on the details if it's worth the wait. Ty!
Yes there will be a ton of new content, but it's all additional to what's already there, so you can start playing now and get to the end of Episode 3 and you won't have missed out on the new content.

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
I'm pretty sure the new update is going to come with quite a bit of content, but there's quite a lot of content already - so you might as well fiddle around with what's already there before the update hits, then keep going from wherever you end up. It's a great game so far - pretty grils, amazing visuals, great music, interesting setting. Also, no fires yet, but an alarming amount of redheads. :eek:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
The answer sounds pretty logical, but ... Everyone here is counting the minutes for this update, for the simple reason we already played! lol
If I were you, I would waste no more time and take advantage of these 3 days to play what we already have, then download the new version on the 10th.

dAAAMN313

Nov 21, 2019
Obviously the new update is going to have a lot of content but also as DPC said to someone else in Discord

Play it from start with the new version. You get the benefits of slightly better animations (new post-processing with ffmpeg for increased quality), history in chat app (new chat app functionality altogheter) and history in Rooster app.
But its up to you really

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
If Jill is a virgin, I'll be pretty disappointed. It may seem sometimes, but it's not the type.
What virgin girl is so quiet about sleeping in the same bed with an almost total stranger? In underwear, no less.
Her asking for advice with her best friend doesn't make her a virgin. 80-year-old women who still date continue to do so.
Look at that body! Science is not my strong, but it must be scientifically impossible to have such a developed body without ever being deflowered :LOL:
It's just obvious she's not like, "We need underwear, let's go have a threesome." But, she already had at least one guy.
As others have said, to heal our virgin story we already have an "ex lesbian", we don't need more than that.
I wouldn't be disappointed since I don't think it's a huge deal. But I don't think it really fits her to character to be a virgin for the most part however I could be looking at it the wrong way. Unless she's meant to be 100% Pure and Innocent but it's hard to argue that if you sleep in the bed without the Dildo Helmet she wasn't exactly having pure and innocent thoughts :KEK:
The point about having a developed body without ever being deflowered though I don't know about that one chief there are those that put sex on a very high pedestal.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I don't know about Jill, but that snob Tybalt has "virgin" written all over his face.
Little fucker wouldn't know a pussy even if it was rubbing on his dick.
But the guy has money on his hands. If I was a complete idiot and full of money like him, I would have lost my virginity at 13 :KEK:
I wouldn't be disappointed since I don't think it's a huge deal. But I don't think it really fits her to character to be a virgin for the most part however I could be looking at it the wrong way. Unless she's meant to be 100% Pure and Innocent but it's hard to argue that if you sleep in the bed without the Dildo Helmet she wasn't exactly having pure and innocent thoughts :KEK:
The point about having a developed body without ever being deflowered though I don't know about that one chief there are those that put sex on a very high pedestal.
Nah, I would be disappointed because it would be bland! At least for me. I already imagine she doesn't have sex with MC on the first date, maybe not on the second either. But if she is also a virgin, how long will it take? If you are going to follow the character as we have seen so far, do you just have to put a ring on that finger before that?
About the body part developing after sex, it was a joke :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Now we are talking!

Each should have its own special entry in this style :BootyTime: :LUL:
If only wrestling was like that nowadays :p it's all this PC crap now
I don't know about Jill, but that snob Tybalt has "virgin" written all over his face.
Little fucker wouldn't know a pussy even if it was rubbing on his dick.
This date with Jill has me a little worried that he will try something it's the ones with a bit of brain and money you have to watch out for and despite him being a creep his money will appeal to anyone who helps him, I think there will be drama with the 3 of them where Tybalt does anything he can to ruin the MC chances with Jill.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
This date with Jill has me a little worried that he will try something it's the ones with a bit of brain and money you have to watch out for and despite him being a creep his money will appeal to anyone who helps him, I think there will be drama with the 3 of them where Tybalt does anything he can to ruin the MC chances with Jill.
Tybalt strikes me as being that type of p.o.s as well. And while I have no problem dealing with him and his petty attacks when they come I just hope DPC holds off on them for this date. I just want at least once before season 1 ends where I can have an uninterrupted encounter/date with Jill without Chad sucker punching us being the reason that we get it ffs. :cautious: Enough with Tybalt and Bella cutting in every time, or interruptions in general. Let me have fun with this date and let me get to know more about Jill; surely that can't be asking too much? lol :ROFLMAO:

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
If only wrestling was like that nowadays :p it's all this PC crap now

I'll be surprised if Tybalt doesn't try to play a dirty trick on the MC in the next episode using his parents' money and influence.
We haven't seen him angry or desperate until now, so yeah, he might be quite unpredictable in his actions.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I agree no more interuptions…. And ffs let me have a dance with Sage witout getting cockblocked at a party :ROFLMAO:

And Monetauro u read my mind with that battle royal those were the good old days :cool:

Bring back the attitude era and get rid of that pc crap

Loved those bikini contests and bra and panties matches :p

Maybe DPC can make a female fight club with the Hots sorority and make such things happen :ROFLMAO:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Tybalt strikes me as being that type of p.o.s as well. And while I have no problem dealing with him and his petty attacks when they come I just hope DPC holds off on them for this date. I just want at least once before season 1 ends where I can have an uninterrupted encounter/date with Jill without Chad sucker punching us being the reason that we get it ffs. :cautious: Enough with Tybalt and Bella cutting in every time, or interruptions in general. Let me have fun with this date and let me get to know more about Jill; surely that can't be asking too much? lol :ROFLMAO:
Also for those that were talking about Jill's virginity. That up there ^ That's why she's still a virgin. Men can't get their dicks close enough to her before interruptions swoop in. :rolleyes: And before anyone says Bella may have been around but Tybalt wasn't around when she was younger. Yes that's true, but I'm sure there was other obsessed fruit humpers out there stalking as well. Her parents paid for that good ADT Interruption Security. That flower is locked down even if not by her own choice. Best in the business. :Kappa:

560x560_home_security.jpg

Last edited:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Back from vacations and wow... how many pages???

Did we go from fighting between us, to make the girls fight to each other? Well if that the case I still go for Riona, she definitely brings a knife to a catfight.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes