Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can't picture this...Quinn is a schemer not a fighter, even if they try to fight, some of the hots will hold Sage while Quinn will be holding a glass of wine saying "bitch please"
I don't think the girls would even get in the way of Sage, never interfere with an angry redhead let alone their president it won't end well let us have our catfight :p no need for logic here.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
I mean Jill can be a multiple of things tbh … But its a game so I doubt its gonna be something that crazy...

We already have Bella with her craziness … We don't need Jill to have a crazy ass story as well. :unsure: She probally just been bullied .. Or something similiar to that.

We taking some character personalities way too far :ROFLMAO: I am starting to wonder if we are forgetting its a game and not some high level pychological mastermind character personalities
1578423052495.png

This is the thing that makes DPC's games so good, IMO. There's no one perfect in any of them.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I don't think the girls would even get in the way of Sage, never interfere with an angry redhead let alone their president it won't end well let us have our catfight :p no need for logic here.
Now hold on there Mormont …. The more the merrier … I for one don't mind a royal rumble style cat fight with more then Sage and Quinn maybe trow in Camilla and Riona as well some skimpy bikini,s :p

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
Quinn! After she finds out what's been going on behind the scenes and it will be a fight to the death my money is on the redhead to come out on top :p
I think it would make Sage look a bit silly if she had no idea what was going on tbh... Quinn appears to be pretty upfront about it, after all she tells MC about her side business when they barely know each other, so I assume she'd be more discreet about it if she wouldn't want Sage to know what's up. I imagine Sage has more of a "not judging" attitude towards Quinn's enterprise... Could be wrong though.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think it would make Sage look a bit silly if she had no idea what was going on tbh... Quinn appears to be pretty upfront about it, after all she tells MC about her side business when they barely know each other, so I assume she'd be more discreet about it if she wouldn't want Sage to know what's up. I imagine Sage has more of a "not judging" attitude towards Quinn's enterprise... Could be wrong though.
I'm not really being serious with this you know :p just a what-if scenario.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Sadly, I have some bad news I must communicate. I had to remove macOS support for the Steam version due to a new Apple policy of forced notarization of all apps. Steam is doing their job of following the new guidelines.

It's a ridiculous policy from Apple's side and instead of jumping through the hoops, making Steam development unfeasible for indie developers such as myself, who cross-compile and don't even own a macOS system, I've decided to drop support for macOS on Steam for now.

Please note that you can still get macOS versions on Patreon, but be advised that once you upgrade to newer versions of Catalina, Apple may disable the app for you (and you'll have to override some security settings to make the game playable, if that's even possible).

This change is something that all Ren'Py developers will have to adapt to in the future.
This sounds suspicious to me. There is already rumors that Apple is making a "gaming pc". I wonder if this sudden forced notarization on mac Steam games is related. But also, i know nothing about mac. :unsure:

Jimmy90

Dec 26, 2019
My second overall comment and my little contribution towards our goal of 2000 pages...:LOL: man, i can't wait to be disappointed or even angry with Jill after the end of ep4 :ROFLMAO:...and then jump ship until ep5 :ROFLMAO: its almost a given with our Dr... right?? :KEK:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hmmm...how to say it without saying it...
Sage really is clueless as of what is happening around her.
What proof do I have,you may ask
Remember the pool scene?Because I do,when Sage enteres the pool and Aerieth falls into it,Quinn says to zip it to her girls.

Who said Quinn can`t fight?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My second overall comment and my little contribution towards our goal of 2000 pages...:LOL: man, i can't wait to be disappointed or even angry with Jill after the end of ep4 :ROFLMAO:...and then jump ship until ep5 :ROFLMAO: its almost a given with our Dr... right?? :KEK:
Well that happened with Maya last time around so whos turn will it be this time I wonder I'd say your Jill bet is looking good.

Who said Quinn can`t fight?
A half-naked Quinn the MC guard was always going to be down then :p would be interesting if she did that from the front of the MC ;)

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
And I'm sure as hell DPC wants to give some virgin character for the ones that are into that deflower stuff and being the first and only one. I think so because of the amount of female characters in the game and I think he wanted to do one of them virgin and Jill seems perfect.
Well we do already have a virgin in the game (Maya). I do think Jill is a virgin but more because it fits her personality than due to some requirement to have a virgin in the game, she seems quite reserved and quiet. If she was bullied in the past she might lack some self-confidence too, which has been alluded to in the two scenes where we see her playing music.

She's obviously not fucking any of the preps, and she isn't at any of the campus parties either. Who could she have fucked at B&R? Stephen maybe? :LOL: :sick:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Like someone said, maybe Jill had a rebel phase.

Hell, she is rich and hot... Maybe she is so overprotective to bullying victims (or what she perceives as being one), because she was a bully in High School and one of her victims had a dark fate (suicide, school shooter, etc...) and she is that closed off because of guilt of the event.

Bella could be an aunt or something, that helped her get over her guilt and be a better person.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Well we do already have a virgin in the game (Maya). I do think Jill is a virgin but more because it fits her personality than due to some requirement to have a virgin in the game, she seems quite reserved and quiet. If she was bullied in the past she might lack some self-confidence too, which has been alluded to in the two scenes where we see her playing music.

She's obviously not fucking any of the preps, and she isn't at any of the campus parties either. Who could she have fucked at B&R? Stephen maybe? :LOL: :sick:
She'd probably show her snatch to anyone on campus if they had the balls to ask. Just the vibe I get from her. No one's that reserved.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
Hmmm...how to say it without saying it...
Sage really is clueless as of what is happening around her.
What proof do I have,you may ask
Remember the pool scene?Because I do,when Sage enteres the pool and Aerieth falls into it,Quinn says to zip it to her girls.
Fair point. Still, while Sage might not be fully aware about what's going on, I'd still guess Quinn doesn't really care whether she finds out, otherwise she would probably not be so careless about it. What exactly would keep Maya or the MC from talking to Sage about it? It's not like Quinn has any leverage on them... But regardless, I'm curious to find out where things are headed for both Sage and Quinn. :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Like someone said, maybe Jill had a rebel phase.

Hell, she is rich and hot... Maybe she is so overprotective to bullying victims (or what she perceives as being one), because she was a bully in High School and one of her victims had a dark fate (suicide, school shooter, etc...) and she is that closed off because of guilt of the event.

Bella could be an aunt or something, that helped her get over her guilt and be a better person.
Or we could just be looking into it far too much and she could just be a nice person because that's always been her nature and I'm pretty sure having Bella around has probably kept her on the straight and narrow and guided her, but touching on that subject I would like to know what the relationship is with those two could be Aunt as you say or a friend of the family.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes