SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
She knows he's poor yes. When he gets flattened by Chad and goes back to her room, she wants to call an ambulance and he won't let her because he can't afford it. I believe she also knows his mother passed away although I don't remember that specific convo.
Thank you. I was wondering if she knew because right after the shower scene Jill asks MC to tell her more about himself and that she feels like she doesn't have the complete picture of him. Also she starts to tell MC about her family and how they are big on appearances.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Yes, people tend to create a picture of the character in their minds and they seem to go blind. Most people do this in real life and think they love someone.
So much truth in this statement. Then they get irrationally pissed off when that person doesn't uphold their projected standards and relationship falls apart. Seen it happen dozens of times.

I've changed this "render" a little bit and added another character for which this is my first try, be indulgent. :cautious:

MC : It's strange, I feel so close to Jill, as if a benevolent force was pushing me towards her.

View attachment 516120
My man. I know a couple of DIKs that are going to be indulging very soon :KEK:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
So much truth in this statement. Then they get irrationally pissed off when that person doesn't uphold their projected standards and relationship falls apart. Seen it happen dozens of times.
One of the worst evils of mankind, if I may say so.

I've changed this "render" a little bit and added another character for which this is my first try, be indulgent. :cautious:

MC : It's strange, I feel so close to Jill, as if a benevolent force was pushing me towards her.

View attachment 516120
Uuuuhhhh things are heating up!

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
WOWOW that's a F big update! I love it! It's so hard to play others game after this one....

For the Josy/Maya deal, i was on josy not at all for maya and that worsen with episodes... The MC reaction was a little "overplayed" by the author and i did not feel a thing about that. That's a shame. Seriously, if you play along, the MC is fucking everything and still have some issues about girls doing the same. It's quite insane and selfish (macho too?). Of course if you go sincere and concentrate about just one girl, then the story is pretty bad written (like my english lol) or it changes a lot compare to my playthrough.

My 2 cents.

But this game is so offcharts to compare... that's like comparing a movie and a pilot. Best game ever after/before acting lessons.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I assume this is about Maya? They both (MC and Maya) did basically the same thing. MC pursued Maya despite her telling him to not be attracted to her. To do all of those actions, MC had to do it too. Maya started to feel attracted to MC, which was a big conflict for her as she thought she was lesbian. Maya used MC because she was lonely and/or wanted attention (similar to what Josy did at their date) and MC used Maya because he wanted to bang her. I didn't say Maya is innocent, I was just pointing out that MC isn't a saint either. He certainly isn't a victim in this.

The big problem with all of this is really with Dr.P. Its full of plot holes. If MC hadn't been pursuing either of them, it doesn't make any sense at all for him to care about them being together. and even if he was pursuing them both, I don't think that makes sense either, he was doing what they were doing (being with/pursuing multiple people). He didn't care that Josy was with someone, why should he care that Maya is? The other problem is this isn't really avoidable, MC had to go on a date with Josy. Had to share a room with Maya etc.

The only legitimate reason MC could have to be mad is 1- He was just pursuing Maya and 2- Hadn't done anything with Josy. That would make MC "innocent" and Maya the only "cheater" but that scenario isn't possible.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Thanks for the Jill sig mate
My pleasure, sir.
I want to do at least 2 more with Jill.

I assume this is about Maya? They both (MC and Maya) did basically the same thing. MC pursued Maya despite her telling him to not be attracted to her. To do all of those actions, MC had to do it too. Maya started to feel attracted to MC, which was a big conflict for her as she thought she was lesbian. Maya used MC because she was lonely and/or wanted attention (similar to what Josy did at their date) and MC used Maya because he wanted to bang her. I didn't say Maya is innocent, I was just pointing out that MC isn't a saint either. He certainly isn't a victim in this.
No, they didn't. Seriously, Jamdan. I like you, your game status updates are great. But I've said so much, but so much about it... My response to your current comment is in the posts following the previous link.

The big problem with all of this is really with Dr.P. Its full of plot holes. If MC hadn't been pursuing either of them, it doesn't make any sense at all for him to care about them being together. and even if he was pursuing them both, I don't think that makes sense either, he was doing what they were doing (being with/pursuing multiple people). He didn't care that Josy was with someone, why should he care that Maya is? The other problem is this isn't really avoidable, MC had to go on a date with Josy. Had to share a room with Maya etc.
With that I almost agree. He may care because Maya lied to him.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
So like 2-4 months just for like 1 update
So what?

Every episode of DPC's games is 10x better than single episodes of most other games. The quality level is vastly superior, and I say that as a fellow game developer. If it takes 2-4 months or 6 months, the quality is awesome, and those who are receiving it for free (many if not most of those on F95zone) should be appreciative rather than pissing, moaning, and whining. By the way, sir, do you want cheese with that whine?

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
That and they're unable to grasp the idea that people chose different decisions when they were presented. Not all DIK characters jumped on every woman that spread her legs. In fact, my main DIK run I specifically chose every option that would lower my relations with Maya/Josy, yet since it's a game they were still foisted off on me from the get go. It's not the fault of the player that Josy throws herself at him minutes into the game, then proceeds to admit she's in a relationship and just cheated. That first makeout scene, happens no matter what you choose. There are further examples of this in the Josy/Maya storyline going from there.

Yet, people screech that the MC is a hypocrite! Uh, not even if you're making him sleep around, because he's NOT in a relationship with anyone. We can say he's a douche if he sleeps around, playing with the emotions of the girls, but you can be 100% honest with them. That in no way is similar to what Josy/Maya did in the game from the get go. Regardless, I don't hate either of them, I just don't like them and the way Josy was presented from the start made it so she was unrecoverable to me. Maya was better, but her continued fuck ups kept lowering her appeal to me. She screws up, apologizes, then proceeds to fuck up, only to apologize again. No one can act like they would be okay with what she was a part of at the end of Episode 1.
So if your going the male slut route, (can't think of a better word at the moment) at what point can you tell Maya, Josie, Bella, Sage or Jill that your sleeping with everything that has a skirt?

The only thing I can recall is telling Jill your dating other people.
Maya, you can tell her that you're seeing another girl (josie) in episode 1.
Josie: You can kinda mention Maya when she phones to say she's coming to Uni

I can't think of any others, so the MC can't really be 100% honest by design.

I'll just note I've enjoyed my play throughs and love all the main girls. So I can see it getting tougher in the future. I've not got really any problems with how it's written, though I think the MC/Maya/Josie writting was the weakest part of EP 4.

Really, non of them are blameless of this, partly by the choices you make, partly by the choices you're allowed to make, and then the stuff you can't do because DPC hasn't written it into the game.

$JACKIE1492

Sep 19, 2018
My pleasure, sir.
I want to do at least 2 more with Jill.

No, they didn't. Seriously, Jamdan. I like you, your game status updates are great. But I've said so much, but so much about it... My response to your current comment is in the posts following the previous link.

With that I almost agree. He may care because Maya lied to him.
Look forward to the new Jill sigs mate

Apr 26, 2018
In my head canon the reason why the MC (over)reacts to the Josy-Maya relationship the way he does, is not exclusively that he feels betrayed, but also that it exposes a very unwelcome fact about himself and the people around him. In the bathroom stall he even says something to the effect of "And tell her what? That we are all just cheaters here?". The MC is pretty young and - in my playthrough - his mind is all over the place. He does not know what he wants and so bounces from one crazy situation to the next in this over-the-top college environment he has suddenly been thrust into. It is possible that he genuinly likes both Maya and Josy, but he really hasn't had a quiet moment to reflect on his actions since he arrived at campus. When he discovers their relationship he is suddenly confronted with the fact that he himself is a cheater and it also removes the girls from the pedestal every guy at first put girls on at that age, and brings them down to his level.
So yeah, if you assume the above to be true, his reaction does kiiiinda make sense in a neutral playthrough. Then again, I am a Dr.PinkCake apologist :p

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
You lost the bet we made about it before the last update.
The certainty in he was about 90%. Some still believe that the DPC will be forced to make a final scene with both of them. :LUL:
So Quinn is gonna force herself on mc or did I get that wrong :LUL:
I mean hey If things don't go well with Jill cause I was mostly on the DIK route, I don't mind some last minute Quinn action she does look good

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes