Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I mean before, did sage at least suspect that MC was dating Jill? because in this picture right here she comments on Jill rooster which I've never seen her do and that was before we replied
View attachment 516144
That's hard to say because I don't think they were in a scene together at all in the game right ?
So her commenting does make sense so she probably assumed that we were and wanted to help
Or she just hates that dude I mean who doesn't :KEK:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Some people just want to defend their waifu's which is fine and all but there is no need to dumb down people's criticism here.
I'm sorry I didn't understand what you meant.
That doesn't answer the question I asked. Someone said the MC can be 100% honest, but he can't, by the design of the game.
I see it as follows:
If I go on a date with a woman and say to her "I'm dating other people" in the plural or not. She's already warned, she doesn't need to know anyone's number and address.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I mean before, did sage at least suspect that MC was dating Jill? because in this picture right here she comments on Jill rooster which I've never seen her do and that was before we replied
View attachment 516144
Oh mean before the date? Well I wouldn't be exactly sure on that. I'd chalk that down to the fact that Tybalt and Sage are both Presidents of their Houses and probably she's probably had to put up with him for a few years of College. Who knows maybe Josy told Maya and Sage about what she over heard in the Library. However I don't think that's the case but I've been known to be wrong.

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
I'm sorry I didn't understand what you meant.

I see it as follows:
If I go on a date with a woman and say to her "I'm dating other people" in the plural or not. She's already warned, she doesn't need to know anyone's number and address.
Will probably have to agree to disagree, we're gonna get into semantics, which I believe is about 4-5 steps from Godwin's Law being invoked :)

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
View attachment 516144
I don't think it is explicitly known before this happens. However there's many reasons to think she would know or at least suspect. For one thing Jill is the one who comes to MC's aid when Chad and MC fight. She is also in Stephen's office when Chad is there and gets pissed off with him. Chad certainly could have mentioned to Sage something about Jill being involved.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That doesn't answer the question I asked. Someone said the MC can be 100% honest, but he can't, by the design of the game.

And I tell you, if I told a girl I was falling for them (1st movie night with Maya) then went and fucked someone else, I wouldn't be surprised that they where pissed if they found out. (Actually had something very similar happen to me IRL)

Maya Lied, Josy Lied, and the MC has also potentially lied depending on the routes taken with other girls.
I can totally understand someone not liking that the person they're dating is seeing other people. That doesn't mean they're lying or being dishonest. The MC isn't gilty of anything, and it's not "not a saint". You said the MC can't be completely honest, I think the exact opposite, I think you can't lie. You can not tell them everything, but I don't recall you can actually tell them you're not seeing anyone else.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Will probably have to agree to disagree, we're gonna get into semantics, which I believe is about 4-5 steps from Godwin's Law being invoked :)
I don't know bro. If the case is the other way around and she tells me she's seeing another guy too, it's my decision whether I'm going to face this kind of thing or not. For me it will make no difference who is or how many.
The question remains the same, she is interested in someone else and is feeling free in her pursuit, she is not tied to me. That's what matters, no?

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Also I'm loving these theories that people are making. Its obvious that Quinn and Tommy are plotting something big, perhaps to overthrow Sage and Rusty to take over the Hots and Diks respectively. I liked in theory in particular that Rusty will be the one to vouch for the MC and Derek about egging the preps, but will have to take the fall for the Cathy cluck drama. Rusty is most likely gonna use the MC as an inside to the Diks. I like Rusty hes cool as fuck and I hope he becomes more important in the new story arch in the next season. Also I think Chad not being in the last update was weird, another theory I read was Chad could become a potential ally depending on if you defended him during the counselor meeting. What are your guys thoughts and/or theories?

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Funny enough overtime this game has become my favorite just because of the story. The story is so damn good I just look forward to see whats coming next, let alone the animations. Sorry for the novel you may or may not read.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good post dude. People are obviously entitled to their opinions but at the end of the day the facts speak for themselves. Maya is a liar and a cheater, it's not debatable, and people trying to defend that are either blinded by their feelings for the character, morally questionable, don't care because they're horny and it's a girl/girl situation or rationalizing it due to the MC being a slut (which he is but there's nothing wrong with that).

But if people want to forgive her mistakes, that's up to them and I have no problem with that.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
i don't want to add fuel to the fire but for me at least I wasn't mad at Josy because she said she was dating someone.
Maya on the other hand was badly lying so I get why people are mad
I didn't really mind cause I knew I was gonna try to get Sage (at that time now Sage or Jill :love:) so it didn't really affect me much.
Can we all just stop and appreciate the girls :HideThePain:

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
Also I'm loving these theories that people are making. Its obvious that Quinn and Tommy are plotting something big, perhaps to overthrow Sage and Rusty to take over the Hots and Diks respectively. I liked in theory in particular that Rusty will be the one to vouch for the MC and Derek about egging the preps, but will have to take the fall for the Cathy cluck drama. Rusty is most likely gonna use the MC as an inside to the Diks. I like Rusty hes cool as fuck and I hope he becomes more important in the new story arch in the next season. Also I think Chad not being in the last update was weird, another theory I read was Chad could become a potential ally depending on if you defended him during the counselor meeting. What are your guys thoughts and/or theories?
I would like that, because if there is one thing that i would actually change in the story, is make more cool people in the others fraternities. HOTs and DIKs are the only ones that have a colorful and interesting cast, while the other 3 are just there to serve the plot.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
i don't want to add fuel to the fire but for me at least I wasn't mad at Josy because she said she was dating someone.
Maya on the other hand was badly lying so I get why people are mad
I didn't really mind cause I knew I was gonna try to get Sage (at that time now Sage or Jill :love:) so it didn't really affect much.
Can we all just stop and appreciate the girls :HideThePain:
I think DPC knew that a lot of us love other girls or had backup LI, so that's why he gave us that Josy & Maya ending :ROFLMAO:

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Yeah and now everyone is probably gonna hate me but I actually kinda ship them :HideThePain:
Their first scene was sweet and I hope they find happiness together.
Won't be the case tho because both still kinda like the mc
I've said this once and I'll say it again I was interested in Jill the moment I meet her. Which is why I shipped M&J

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I'll tell you guys a personal story of mine from countless years ago (gods how old I am).
I was just finishing high school, and there was this girl I was crazy about her. We'd been together for a few months, but she would never accept my request for a serious relationship, even though she wasn't staying with anyone but me.
What did I do? I started getting all the other girls I wanted, and they all knew I had her. And I hid from her? No, I told her every girl I got. Did she like that? Of course not, she hated it, but still she kept me that way. If she accepted my request, I would be only with her at the exact moment. She had no right to complain.
That is, she was fully aware of everything, but chose to continue with me every time.
Was anyone in this story wrong? I think not.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Yeah and now everyone is probably gonna hate me but I actually kinda ship them :HideThePain:
I agree the scene was cute and I'm looking forward to giving them both a deep dicking to remember me by before sailing off into the sunset with Jill guilt-free on my CHICK playthrough :KEK:

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
I don't know bro. If the case is the other way around and she tells me she's seeing another guy too, it's my decision whether I'm going to face this kind of thing or not. For me it will make no difference who is or how many.
The question remains the same, she is interested in someone else and is feeling free in her pursuit, she is not tied to me. That's what matters, no?
I was thinking the case specifically with Maya. You can choose to lie, or choose to say you are going on a date. Now for me at least, that wouldn't suggest that the person was dating multiple people. Not like the later conversation with Jill, where you can say you are out there Dating.

And that's before getting into the whole 'oh, I'm not dating, just sleeping around with Fuck Buddies'.

I think we have very different perceptions on the use of language. My take away from reading this, as I've said above, it I think they are all lying to some degree or another, and none are exactly innocent. I also think this is the sort of responses DPC wants to generate. I can't think of many other games that have had this visceral response to a bam situation. As well as 3-4 months of waiting for that original cliffhanger to resolve.

Complete side point, Derek is awesome. DPC seems to know how to write awesome best mates.

Reactions: Gods and Monetauro

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
And who stayed there disturbing our conversation with the little redhead ???
One more to her list.
While it was hilarious to see the MC have two conversations at the same time (Without getting anything wrong I may add like a fucking BOSS) I wanted to basically tell Maya to F off for 2 minutes so I can give my full attention and focus to Karen :BootyTime:
No hate from me guy, But as far as my main saves are concerned I was never really into to Maya start with. I'll still do a save that has them or one of them at least. But DPC's track record of these poli relationships man I don't think I could find myself getting invested in that shit. Maybe others will jump on board if there is a way someone could edit it so you could have both Jade and M&J

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes