Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Good post dude. People are obviously entitled to their opinions but at the end of the day the facts speak for themselves. Maya is a liar and a cheater, it's not debatable, and people trying to defend that are either blinded by their feelings for the character, morally questionable, don't care because they're horny and it's a girl/girl situation or rationalizing it due to the MC being a slut (which he is but there's nothing wrong with that).

But if people want to forgive her mistakes, that's up to them and I have no problem with that.
I never really gave it any thought that Maya was a complete liar from the beginning but I agree now that I realize it. I just read a post that said they believed that the MC was just upset at the moment and shouldn't be upset with Josy at this point in the story and should just be upset with Maya for keeping him in the dark and leading him on. I felt that the reason the MC was upset in the first place was due to him (In a CHIK path perspective) falling in love with both of the girls and being exposed to this huge secret in an instant that reveals the very same girls hes been falling for are connected on a romantic level and are each others' "boyfriend" they talked about. Which I suppose was maybe a little bit of a stab in the back but more so upset that Maya get alluding to that detail. I thought that the MC kind of gave up on Josy after the date he had with her back home and moved on to Maya, which I guess is why he got upset and maybe a little jealous. But maybe I'm wrong, I'm just brainstorming here.

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
I can totally understand someone not liking that the person they're dating is seeing other people. That doesn't mean they're lying or being dishonest. The MC isn't gilty of anything, and it's not "not a saint". You said the MC can't be completely honest, I think the exact opposite, I think you can't lie. You can not tell them everything, but I don't recall you can actually tell them you're not seeing anyone else.
*shrug* Difference of opinion then. I think he is, you think he isn't. I think Maya is guilty of lying and using the MC, and Josie for Leading him on when she said she was taken. (Though after the unavoidable kiss, you can avoid the fuck, so that would be down to how you play the MC).

Reactions: Gods

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
While it was hilarious to see the MC have two conversations at the same time (Without getting anything wrong I may add like a fucking BOSS) I wanted to basically tell Maya to F off for 2 minutes so I can give my full attention and focus to Karen :BootyTime:

No hate from me guy, But as far as my main saves are concerned I was never really into to start with. I'll still do a save that has them or one of them at least. But DPC's track record of these poli relationships man I don't think I could find myself getting invested in that shit. Maybe others will jump on board if there is a way someone could edit it so you could have both Jade and M&J
Yeah I think that was also a reason I want to leave them be lol
That in AL was tough
And I didn't try to get Jade either don't get me wrong she probably is the hottest milf in the Game if u don't consider Bella one
I just didn't feel like it

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Good post dude. People are obviously entitled to their opinions but at the end of the day the facts speak for themselves. Maya is a liar and a cheater, it's not debatable, and people trying to defend that are either blinded by their feelings for the character, morally questionable, don't care because they're horny and it's a girl/girl situation or rationalizing it due to the MC being a slut (which he is but there's nothing wrong with that).

But if people want to forgive her mistakes, that's up to them and I have no problem with that.
" Maya is a liar and a cheater, it's not debatable " - it is. because Maya only gonna be cheating if you pursuit her, basically you pushing her into this. She literally ask you to not develop feelings toward her, and your response is well actually depend on you. and if you say it's already too late, then well, you been warned.

the only complain i understand is this: If a player choose to avoid Josy and Maya in anyway, the MC story, feelings etc is still the same. because this is a static storyline no matter what, they are forced in the story, just like Jill. No matter what, the MC is gonna be intrested in Jill, rigth after the first meet with her. you go to her, you ask her for a date, this is also a storyline that gonna happen no matter what. She also forced on you, just like Josy and Maya

the difference is that, the Maya Josy stuff only make sense if you play the game as the storyline demand it. which is doing everything with both of the girl . and because of that , it is as much as MC fault then J and M. He pushing them into this situation.
The reason why MC is a drama queen and act the way he is acting, is simply because he developed feelings for both girl, which is totally his fault if you see the actual story.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone here think (hope)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Makes a lot of sense and very well could be the truth. Although it seemed like kind of both. In the opening scene of episode 4 Derek says in an argument with Maya "Why don't you just tell Josy how you really feel" or something like that which I guess only intrigued Josy. We probably won't find out how it really is until next season. However, it would be a good opener to being able to romance both Maya and Josy separately again. Like a "oh I'm actually not lesbian/bi anymore and I realize that now because of the MC". Will be very interesting to see next season for sure.

Reactions: Queckor and Gods

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
" Maya is a liar and a cheater, it's not debatable " - it is. because Maya only gonna be cheating if you pursuit her, basically you pushing her into this. She literally ask you to not develop feelings toward her, and your response is well actually depend on you. and if you say it's already too late, then well, you been warned.

the only complain i understand is this: If a player choose to avoid Josy and Maya in anyway, the MC story, feelings etc is still the same. because this is a static storyline no matter what, they are forced in the story, just like Jill. No matter what, the MC is gonna be intrested in Jill, rigth after the first meet with her. you go to her, you ask her for a date, this is also a storyline that gonna happen no matter what. She also forced on you, just like Josy and Maya

the difference is that, the Maya Josy stuff only make sense if you play the game as the storyline demand it. which is doing everything with both of the girl . and because of that , it is as much as MC fault then J and M. He pushing them into this situation.
The reason why MC is a drama queen and act the way he is acting, is simply because he developed feelings for both girl, which is totally his fault if you see the actual story.
"Whataboutism" at it's finest.
Blaming that a girl has cheated to the one she cheated with.
Girls that are raped are at fault for dressing freely as well?

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Makes a lot of sense and very well could be the truth. Although it seemed like kind of both. In the opening scene of episode 4 Derek says in an argument with Maya "Why don't you just tell Josy how you really feel" or something like that which I guess only intrigued Josy. We probably won't find out how it really is until next season. However, it would be a good opener to being able to romance both Maya and Josy separately again. Like a "oh I'm actually not lesbian/bi anymore and I realize that now because of the MC". Will be very interesting to see next season for sure.
Bro how'd you manage to dig up this relic of a post :KEK:

But also Maya is almost definitely lesbian/bi, she supposedly has never been with a guy. And the way Josy looks at Maya she is almost certainly bi too.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017

Very interesting stand-point. Though it isn't wrong its is contradicted with what you said. No matter what you say or do the story is on rails and static. Therefore even if you chose the option "I'll try not to" when she asks you to not catch feelings for her, you do anyways, but that it also due to Maya making an effort too. Such as during the Cum-petition thing at the Dik party, Maya comes to you and asks you to make-out with her for her Hot stuff. To me it seemed like she uses the MC a lot for the hot stuff but with a bit of attraction to it. Basically a dual-sided type of thing.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Funny enough overtime this game has become my favorite just because of the story. The story is so damn good I just look forward to see whats coming next, let alone the animations. Sorry for the novel you may or may not read.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very well said, sir.
i don't want to add fuel to the fire but for me at least I wasn't mad at Josy because she said she was dating someone.
Maya on the other hand was badly lying so I get why people are mad
I didn't really mind cause I knew I was gonna try to get Sage (at that time now Sage or Jill :love:) so it didn't really affect me much.
Can we all just stop and appreciate the girls :HideThePain:

I guess I never just talked about what I didn't like about Josy in this episode, I always put the three together, so here it goes.

Josy told the truth to MC as soon as she kissed him for the first time.
Josy said how she felt about MC, said she wanted to be with him and that when she got there she would explain everything.
What did Josy do? She didn't say anything to Maya (only here she completely lost me) and still completely changed from "neutral DIK" to Chick with that last decision.

What I expected of her was for her to tell Maya everything and do what she said she was going to do. Here comes the part that I get mad at MC, he didn't give her that chance. But anyway, she had already screwed up not telling Maya, so...

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Bro how'd you manage to dig up this relic of a post :KEK:

But also Maya is almost definitely lesbian/bi, she supposedly has never been with a guy. And the way Josy looks at Maya she is almost certainly bi too.
I'm telling you dude I like reading these theories, they are interesting and get me more excited for next season :KEK:

Reactions: Queckor and Gods

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Josy told the truth to MC as soon as she kissed him for the first time.
Yes and no.
MC asked Josy whether she has a boyfriend which she denied and made MC think she's free.

That is only telling the patented Donald J. Trump version of truth.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I'm telling you dude I like reading these theories, they are interesting and get me more excited for next season :KEK:
Hell yea brother. This episode gave us even more questions and even fewer answers to discuss too! What are Sage and Quinn plotting? Who posted the Cathy picture? Who was moaning in Rusty's bedroom? What's Chad up to? Are Tybalt and his watermelon still getting along?

All this and more will be answered in season two of Being A DIK :LUL:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
*shrug* Difference of opinion then. I think he is, you think he isn't. I think Maya is guilty of lying and using the MC, and Josie for Leading him on when she said she was taken. (Though after the unavoidable kiss, you can avoid the fuck, so that would be down to how you play the MC).
Difference of opinion? I think I've stated facts. If you accuse the MC of lying or being dishonest I expect you to say what and when. But he is honest with every girl and at no point you can lie and tell them they are the only ones you're seeing. Can you prove what you accuse the MC of doing?

So the MC is gilty of Josy and Maya cheating... Right... :FacePalm: Sorry, that post doesn't make any sense, I don't know where to start.

Just two things.
- The story being scripted is irrelevant.
- Maya asks the MC to not catch feelings while at the same time asking for help in the scavenger hunt.
- The one at fault when someone cheats is the one in a commited relationship, the third party is blameless.
(Yeah, I know I said two).
Yes and no.
MC asked Josy whether she has a boyfriend which she denied and made MC think she's free.

That is only telling the patented Donald J. Trump version of truth.
I think you mean Maya, Josy said she was in a relationship. Maya was the one who by saying she didn't have a boyfriend made it look like she was free.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
in the next season i hope there will be a scene where Maya or Josy will see MC with another girl on a date/kissing/having sex that would make me happy :)

and i also think that their relationship can't last very long, Josy will cheat on Maya again...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes