Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
This is another one of those little touches that adds so much to the game, the accuracy of the facial expressions is so good. You can really tell exactly how the characters are feeling just from looking at their face. This one of Derek when he's in the middle of Maya and MC really hit home.

View attachment 516199
For sure, 1-2 months of update developments are DPC just trying to get the facial expressions correct to the emotion of the scene.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
screenshot0022.png

Speaking of facial expressions, this one of Jill actually has me questioning my entire life. She better end it with me on my DIK playthrough because if I have to break her heart I might as well just throw myself off a bridge right now :confused:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Dude, I've already said when I thought he was dishonest, you told me that he wasn't. THAT is an opinion. I'm not going to go into sourcing stuff and pulling screen caps. I've interacted with you for all of 10 minutes, none of them have been enjoyable, so I don't feel the need.
I'm not asking for screenshots, that takes a while to do. But if you say he's dishonest you have to be thinking of some moment were he was, right? So you should at least tell me where to look. Because otherwise you're not stating an opinion, you're just making stuff up. I'm just asking you to back your claims.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
MC didn't let her talk to him. This is something else, I'm just talking about the two girls here.
They talked about everything in that room except what they owed. That would be, being honest with each other. I no longer expected this from Maya, but from Josy...
And it is precisely because of these feelings that she should have done it before anything else.
Oh yeah on that I completely agree with you they obviously didn't talk enough
But really I don't care much about them lol

Reactions: Knight_BP

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Not going to lie. When I first saw Josy meeting Jill my gut reaction was
View attachment 516202
Please don't drag my woman into this bs drama going on with these two. Thankfully it didn't happen. :) (y) What a relief.
Sorry to tell you, brother. I don't think this will continue to last. Now with the "turncoat" being friend of Jill.... :p

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Oh yeah on that I completely agree with you they obviously didn't talk enough
But really I don't care much about them lol
So, here's another thing I would like to comment on.
You and others have said you are rooting for the couple.
I say here and now, if the DPC removes both of the "LIs" posts, I start cheering for them right away. But as long as they keep this post busy, leaving other much better girls aside, I can't do that. :p

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Not going to lie. When I first saw Josy meeting Jill my gut reaction was
View attachment 516202
Please don't drag my woman into this bs drama going on with these two. Thankfully it didn't happen. :) (y) What a relief.
Let's just fuckin hope Josy doesn't get jealous or some shit and goes to Jill behind out back and ruins it all. That would mess it all up for me.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
This why Jill is best girl no debate. <3 Jill
Fight me :LUL:

Let's just fuckin hope Josy doesn't get jealous or some shit and goes to Jill behind out back and ruins it all. That would mess it all up for me.
Nah this would be awesome, as long as we had a possibility of salvaging things. There ain't no smooth sailing in this game homie.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
We'll see but if the MC gets any choices to make sure Jill stays out of their issues you better believe I'll be taking those decisions without question. lol
Look, I have more faith in Jill herself than in MC right now. MC is more likely to run crying over anything now. :LOL:
But Jill was a complete adult during that meeting. As innocent as she may seem, take things more calmly and cheerfully than others. She dealt with the information MC gave her in the beginning VERY WELL. And with Bella's help yet, these two are a bull.

By the way, go Bulls! :LOL:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I don't think she would, but I friendzoned her and Maya anyway. :) So what my hope is now is that the MC will tell Jill he broke things off with those 2 and is focusing mainly on her. :love: Since he did make her aware he was seeing Josy, it would be nice if he tells her that's over too., but its another wait and see kind of deal with the next update. Wish i could have texted her the great news. :ROFLMAO:

Noxkard

Oct 17, 2019
Hey ! I've a problem with the last version...

In English class, after Camilla and Mona dialog and Dawe interaction, a grey screen appears with "an exception has occured"

Here is the code... maybe someone can help me ? Thanks and have a good day ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Look, I have more faith in Jill herself than in MC right now. MC is more likely to run crying over anything now.
But Jill was a complete adult during that meeting. As innocent as she may seem, take things more calmly and cheerfully than others. She dealt with the information MC gave her in the beginning VERY WELL. And with Bella's help yet, these two are a bull.
that is what worries me, MC goes on a date with Jill and he talks about dating two other girls and she's ok with that, what girl does that? :oops:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes