Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Very well said, sir.

I guess I never just talked about what I didn't like about Josy in this episode, I always put the three together, so here it goes.

Josy told the truth to MC as soon as she kissed him for the first time.
Josy said how she felt about MC, said she wanted to be with him and that when she got there she would explain everything.
What did Josy do? She didn't say anything to Maya (only here she completely lost me) and still completely changed from "neutral DIK" to Chick with that last decision.

What I expected of her was for her to tell Maya everything and do what she said she was going to do. Here comes the part that I get mad at MC, he didn't give her that chance. But anyway, she had already screwed up not telling Maya, so...
Yeah I get what you mean
Also a reason why she didn't say anything could be because maybe she was overwhelmed with the situation she didn't expect everything to happen so fast.
Literally her first minutes in the school and she sees them both.
Maybe she wanted to go in her room and then have the talk with the mc and then with maya so they can talk this out in peace.
I don't know though it's all just speculations

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Very well said, sir.

II guess I never just talked about what I didn't like about Josy in this episode, I always put the three together, so here it goes.

Josy told the truth to MC as soon as she kissed him for the first time.
Josy said how she felt about MC, said she wanted to be with him and that when she got there she would explain everything.
What did Josy do? She didn't say anything to Maya (only here she completely lost me) and still completely changed from "neutral DIK" to Chick with that last decision.

What I expected of her was for her to tell Maya everything and do what she said she was going to do. Here comes the part that I get mad at MC, he didn't give her that chance. But anyway, she had already screwed up not telling Maya, so...
Thank you for liking my post.

As for you said. I agree that Josy was more reasonable from the beginning regarding the later drama but I definitely think it should of been more important to the drama as a whole. For example if I remember correctly one of them or both said that they wanted to break up with their "boyfriend" and be with the MC. Or am I mistaken? If that was the case then why wasn't that a part of the whole drama in episode 4? I think it should of have been more explored. It seemed like the part of the drama with Maya was more highlighted.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Hell yea brother. This episode gave us even more questions and even fewer answers to discuss too! What are Sage and Quinn plotting? Who posted the Cathy picture? Who was moaning in Rusty's bedroom? What's Chad up to? Are Tybalt and his watermelon still getting along?

All this and more will be answered in season two of Being A DIK :LUL:
"Are Tybalt and his watermelon still getting along?" :KEK:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Yeah I get what you mean
Also a reason why she didn't say anything could be because maybe she was overwhelmed with the situation she didn't expect everything to happen so fast.
Literally her first minutes in the school and she sees them both.
Maybe she wanted to go in her room and then have the talk with the mc and then with maya so they can talk this out in peace.
I don't know though it's all just speculations
It may be, but she had several other days to do that, right?
And having reconciled with Maya so easily without first doing it only made things worse. It made her file even dirtier.
As for you said. I agree that Josy was more reasonable from the beginning regarding the later drama but I definitely think it should of been more important to the drama as a whole. For example if I remember correctly one of them or both said that they wanted to break up with their "boyfriend" and be with the MC. Or am I mistaken? If that was the case then why wasn't that a part of the whole drama in episode 4? I think it should of have been more explored. It seemed like the part of the drama with Maya was more highlighted.
Just Josy.
Yes, that's why we're saying it was poorly written.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
I've come to realize that you can't get attached to any character in DPC's game because they are like Schrodinger's cat. They're either dead or alive. The only thing you can do is wait, play the game and then face the truth. I get it, killing major characters is probably the best thing to do if you want people to remember the game. I forgot where I was going with this so I'll give you one final piece of advice. Bella is the best

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
This is another one of those little touches that adds so much to the game, the accuracy of the facial expressions is so good. You can really tell exactly how the characters are feeling just from looking at their face. This one of Derek when he's in the middle of Maya and MC really hit home.

View attachment 516199
The dildo in the middle takes a bit of the seriousness away, though... :ROFLMAO:

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
Difference of opinion? I think I've stated facts. If you accuse the MC of lying or being dishonest I expect you to say what and when. But he is honest with every girl and at no point you can lie and tell them they are the only ones you're seeing. Can you prove what you accuse the MC of doing?

So the MC is gilty of Josy and Maya cheating... Right... :FacePalm: Sorry, that post doesn't make any sense, I don't know where to start.

Just two things.
- The story being scripted is irrelevant.
- Maya asks the MC to not catch feelings while at the same time asking for help in the scavenger hunt.
- The one at fault when someone cheats is the one in a commited relationship, the third party is blameless.
(Yeah, I know I said two).

I think you mean Maya, Josy said she was in a relationship. Maya was the one who by saying she didn't have a boyfriend made it look like she was free.
Dude, I've already said when I thought he was dishonest, you told me that he wasn't. THAT is an opinion. I'm not going to go into sourcing stuff and pulling screen caps. I've interacted with you for all of 10 minutes, none of them have been enjoyable, so I don't feel the need.

Reactions: Gods

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
It may be, but she had several other days to do that, right?
And having reconciled with Maya so easily without first doing it only made things worse. It made her file even dirtier.
You could say that but I think the mc didn't let her
and M&J were roomates we don't know what exactly happened but I'm sure they talked plenty
for example I remember me and my ex getting back together even tho we ended on bad terms just because I saw her randomly one night (was a mistake tho fuck her)
Old and strong feelings don't just go away

Reactions: yngve

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
You could say that but I think the mc didn't let her
and M&J were roomates we don't know what exactly happened but I'm sure they talked plenty
for example I remember me and my ex getting back together even tho we ended on bad terms just because I saw her randomly one night (was a mistake tho fuck her)
Old and strong feelings don't just go away
MC didn't let her talk to him. This is something else, I'm just talking about the two girls here.
They talked about everything in that room except what they owed. That would be, being honest with each other. I no longer expected this from Maya, but from Josy...
And it is precisely because of these feelings that she should have done it before anything else.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes