ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
that is what worries me, MC goes on a date with Jill and he talks about dating two other girls and she's ok with that, what girl does that? :oops:
She is the one who pushes MC for that information, he doesn't even wanna tell her. And she doesn't really have any reason to not be okay with it. As she herself says, single people date. She's just being an adult about things.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
hi
after playing tennis with Jill in shower why i can not get long shower ?
I think its due to you making more major DIK choices in your affinity. Even though you have made way more minor CHIK choices I think the affinity is messing it up.

Reactions: Iruna.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Stupid Brain ... why people have Brains ... only to think bout really stupid Theories ... Yeah i know im fucked :ROFLMAO:

BUT WHAT WHEN:
Many of us Love Jill right? If you Remember the Story Dad-Mom, it almost the same setup as Jill & MC except the story plays in College ... Rich & Poor ... Jill said her older Sister Died when she was young ... we know that Jill is Older then MC ... So what when Jill is your Mom´s Sister

Oh HELL NO Stupid Brain and Theories :ROFLMAO:
Someone mentioned that and all I can say is
GOD PLS DON'T MAKE THEM RELATED
Luckily people already debunked that I think DPC wouldn't do incest

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
But guys, Jill is still far from my favorite.
It will depend a lot on her behavior in the first dirty scene (until the end) we have with her. :KEK:
For now, on the LIs board, I still choose Sage. :p
Yeah like i said earlier too
I only had eyes for that Goddess Sage at first but then Jill grew on me
Still ur right depends how the scenes are and what will happen in the future
For now they share number 1
second is Bella

Deoku

May 5, 2017
It will depend a lot on her behavior in the first dirty scene (until the end) we have with her. :KEK:
Nothing wrong with that. :) Jill will always be above others on my list. But that's the great thing about this game; there's pretty much a woman for everyone's taste. :love:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
She is the one who pushes MC for that information, he doesn't even wanna tell her. And she doesn't really have any reason to not be okay with it. As she herself says, single people date. She's just being an adult about things.
i know, i mean good for her if she's ok with it...

just imagine IRL you go on a date with a girl you really really like, you go to dinner, having a great time, you are totally into her and she says oh btw i'm seeing two other guys at the moment so if we can hurry it up i gotta run on another meeting, but it was great, i'll call you, OK :)

you would be ok and adult about that? :)

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019

just imagine IRL you go on a date with a girl you really really like, you go to dinner, having a great time, you are totally into her and she says oh btw i'm seeing two other guys at the moment so if we can hurry it up i gotta run on another meeting, but it was great, i'll call you, OK :)

I wouldn't be happy about it, but Jill isn't necessarily happy about it either, she's just being a cool girl. Also what you're describing is a pretty different situation.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018

I mean I wouldn't feel good but what can u do really ?
At this point they're single and you wanted to know all about it
It's not a thing to talk about on the first date but still my fault If I wanted to know

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't know about your playthrough, but if you aren't only sticking to Maya, the MC is not an iota better than her.
Sure thing, you can play as a manwhore but I think the game will bite you in the ass sooner or later for this, maybe not in Sage's route, but you can play as a goody two shoes too. Meanwhile the girls are the way they are.
Sage is in a relationship already, don't expect monogamy from a girl like her.
Maya and Josy are the same, both cheaters and liars.
Bella seems to have some serious shit on her story, we still don't know but it looks pretty bad.
Jill is way too naive, like in underage naive. She doesn't look that bad compared to the rest, perfect waifu material I'd say, so better look for matches in her drawers.

Reactions: Smeath

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019

I wont be ok but jill is meant to be okay that's why she s the lovely massive chick queen :sneaky:

Reactions: Knight_BP

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018

And I'm pretty sure Jill was confident in her self and made sure to distract the mc from that drama
She knows there would be competition and still didn't mind

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Stupid Brain ... why people have Brains ... only to think bout really stupid Theories ... Yeah i know im fucked :ROFLMAO:

BUT WHAT WHEN:
Many of us Love Jill right? If you Remember the Story Dad-Mom, it almost the same setup as Jill & MC except the story plays in College ... Rich & Poor ... Jill said her older Sister Died when she was young ... we know that Jill is Older then MC ... So what when Jill is your Mom´s Sister

Oh HELL NO Stupid Brain and Theories :ROFLMAO:
You had me all the way up till Jill was the MC's mom... :KEK:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Yeah like i said earlier too
I only had eyes for that Goddess Sage at first but then Jill grew on me
Still ur right depends how the scenes are and what will happen in the future
For now they share number 1
second is Bella
Not that we have many options now, right? There are only these three. :LOL:
Nothing wrong with that. :) Jill will always be above others on my list. But that's the great thing about this game; there's pretty much a woman for everyone's taste. :love:
This is the greatest truth in this game.
I am still amazed at the amount of different opinions about each character.
Although in my real life, I always get more attracted to Sages/Quinns/Camilas, but I always end up with Jills. :KEK:

Sure. If I'm going to be completely honest, it would make me even more excited!
It would get me ready to do my best and snatch her from the others. There's nothing more exciting about a relationship *start* (bad english) than that.
It's tired of happening. Just like stealing a woman from another guy. :KEK:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly, and even though their opinions are wrong and Jill is the best girl. They can still have their opinion and we'll respect it. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes