haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
Now I m playing in dik route

I can't get the Access of sex scene with mc and Sarah in the party. I buyed the offer from Quinn but it didn't work.
Where's the mistake?
Help!!!
:(:(:(
According to the official walkthrough(on the first post here) it says you have to win the shot drinking game and maybe the cumpetition.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
He wrote in his discord, that one of the girls has AIDS. So be careful guys!!!
About who is the AIDS carrier among HOT girls, I think that girl should be Camila. Here are my guesses. First, the infection should be happened through the story to increase the tension and not before the story or there will be too much AIDS candidate from the beginning. So freshmen should be our priority of concern. Second, Camila is the only girl acted like hesitation publicly but gone to the extreme secretly from the start. Third, any HOT girls who are slutty just like who they are are the illusion to manipulate people who are playing this game because there is no difference between these HOT girls.

2020-01-14 16_59_57-Being a DIK.png 2020-01-14 17_07_03-Being a DIK.png

Last edited:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
About who is the AIDS carrier among HOT girls, I think that girl should be Camila. Here are my guesses. First, the infection shouldn be happened through the story to increase the tension and not before the story or there will be too much AIDS candidate from the beginning. So freshmen should be our priority of concern. Second, Camila is the only girl acted like hesitation publicly but gone to the extreme secretly from the start. Third, any HOT girls who are slutty just like who they are are the illusion to manipulate people who are playing this game because there is no difference between these HOT girls.

View attachment 516226 View attachment 516227
Ah thats a good theory but what about Riona? In this last episode she has been pretty down and antisocial. It could be all the stuff she is talking to Quinn about, probably about their plans for the hots and diks and whatnot. But we'll have to see, just more questions than answers.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Yes, I also think she may be a Burgmeister or Royce. Like I predicted, Rusty is actually a Burgmeister. I had mentioned that The Pink Rose's bouncer had called Rusty, Mr. B, and we knew Rusty was someone from a big family, like it seems Jill also is.
Yeah I think it makes sense for her to be somehow related to one of the school families as she appears to have a closer relationship to some of the school staff that just that of a student.
Well, there's also Sage. Her conversation with Quinn during the car wash implied she had connections she was unwilling to draw on.

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
Who has AIDS or Herpes? I thought it was the Redhead girl, Dawe girlfriend? is there anyone else? I hope it is not Quinn

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Had a lot of fun discussing this game with you guys tonight. This was the first time I have ever really been a part of a community forum about a game, story, movie ect. Was hoping more people would have read and talked about my long novel that I wrote regarding the state of the game and the Josy/Maya situation but I appreciate you guys who did. Also I haven't played all the way through Acting Lessons yet and I wanted to ask you guys some things about it. First off do you prefer Being a DIK or Acting Lessons more? And secondly is the music the same/similar in Acting Lessons as it is in Being a DIK? I love the music in this game and I want to know if I can still vibe to this good stuff while playing Acting Lessons. Thanks for the discussions again guys.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Ok so first time posting, be gentle, But im feeling
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with the whole outrage at the photos and lack of interest in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that just seems like a few signs to me.
I'm gonna have to stop you right there, you are already wrong. Jill is the best girl...

I'm messing with you, but wouldn't that be crazy if Chad was actually gay with Troy? That story is gonna be crazy, and depending how you treat him about it will he become you ally or not. More and more stuff to be excited about to see.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes